仍然下著雨,但沒有像昨天一樣差,決定買地鐵全日票遊走倫敦。
It was still raining but not as bad as yesterday, I decided to use the day ticket and explore London.
It was still raining but not as bad as yesterday, I decided to use the day ticket and explore London.
第一站:白金漢宮
雨仍然下個不停,但等待觀賞換兵儀式的遊人有增無減,不時括起大風,吹翻了雨傘,而且風還捲起地上的細沙,我幸運佔據了馬路旁的前排,沒有人遮擋,但不幸的是沙不停吹進眼晴。換兵儀式11時開始,當白宮大門有士兵來回走著或有人蠢蠢欲動時遊人便會叫囂歡呼。大門終於打開,意味儀式已經開始,我從未看過換兵更沒有在網上看過影片,我先見到有警察開路,其後有兩三架黑色房車駛出,我看見裡面坐著一位白髮女士,衣著光鮮整潔,大家都向他揮手。然後緊隨的是另一部同款房車,裡面坐著一個上年幾的男人和一個小朋友,同樣衣著華麗。原來他們分別是英女皇和其皇室成員,真的後悔沒有多看一眼。我以為他們是換兵儀式的一部份,出來跟群聚說早安,但原來他們只是剛巧要外出。就是說能見到他們真的很幸運,如果昨天我來了,也許我今天不會來也就不會有機會親眼看到英女皇。更神奇的是,當英女皇出現,天氣突然變好,雨停了,太陽出來了,大家都在晴朗又空下欣賞換兵儀式。
1st Stop: Buckingham Palace
The rain never stop, but the people waiting for the changing of guard did not decrease. It was windy which blew off the umbrella. The wind also blew the sand on the ground. I was lucky to stand in the front next to the road and no one was blocking me, while I was unlucky because the sand was blown into my eyes. The ceremony started at 11am. When the soldiers walked passed the gate or there is something happening, people outside will yell and cheer for it. The gate opened which means the cer
emony started. I never saw the ceremony neither in person nor on video. First the police tried to be in the front to escort and clear up the road. Then two to three black limo were behind. In the first limo, I saw a elegant lady with white hair sitting with calm and people were waving at her. Next was another limo with a 40 or 50 adult and a kid, they both wore white suit with sharp red strip diagonally along the shoulder to waist. I was told that they were the Queen and the royal member, I should have looked at them carefully. I thought they were just part of the ceremony and coming out to greet everyone in the morning everyday. But it was just a coincidence they were out. I am very lucky to see them and if I was here yesterday, I won't be coming today and I will miss the chance to see the Queen in person. The more amazing is when the Queen was out, the weather became nice. Rain stop and sun is shine during the ceremony.
第三站:Oxford Circus Primark
由愛丁堡開始,已經一早打算到Primark買幾對鞋,真的很便宜,款式又多。三層高的Primark分男女裝童裝,人很多,大家隨手試隨手掉,四處都是衣物,好比戰場,唯女裝部最嚴重。鞋款雖然多,但小腳板的我要找合適尺碼真的不容易,多數都是38碼。但最後努力一翻成功找到兩對鞋做戰利品。
3rd Stop: Oxford Circus Primark
When I was in Edinburgh, I wanna go to Primark to shop for a few pair of shoew. It was really cheap and there are lots of choices. 3-level Primark has Men's & Women's section and kids' section. There are lots of customers and everyone just trys and throws. It is like a war and the most damaged zone is the women's section. Although there are various types of shoes, it is not easy to find the size suitable for my small feet. Most of them are size 38. But I still be able to find two pairs of shoes for myself.
第四站:小威尼斯
沒有去過威尼斯的我對這裡很感興趣。這裡有一條大運河,兩邊有船屋,如果有船夫爬貢多拉就更像真。雖然我沒有到過意大利,但我肯定這裡比澳門威尼斯人酒店好。
4th Stop: Little Venice
I was so interested in this place as I never visited Venice. There is a big canal with houses aside. If there are Gondola, it would be more like Venice. Although I never been to Italy, I am sure here is way better than what you see in Venetian Macau.
第五站:White City
收拾細軟,離開沙發主回家去
5th Stop: White City
Pack up my stuff, leave my host to go home
第六站:Tufnell Park
把背包和戰利品放回家,用了4磅買一個Pizza做晚餐。吃飽洗澡換衣服就出發到CS 聚會。
6th Stop: Tufnell Park
Load off my stull and shoes, I used 4 pounds to have a pizza for dinner. I took a shower which some fresh clothes and head to the CS Meeting.
第七站:老街Old Street
這裡是酒吧消遣娛樂集中地,我約了一位CSer一起到酒吧參加聚會,但因為Old Street有太多出口,我在站裡不停走來走去找正確的方向,因此而遲到,那位CSer便留言說他先走,在酒吧見。到酒吧門外,被要求身份証,我問他們CS的聚會在那裡,他們說不知道。我實在有點錯愕,每星期CS都在同一地點定期有聚會,會不知道嗎?我進去便自己找疑似的目標,先跟一個印度人譗訕,跟我約好的CSer是印度人加上他已經到了酒但他說不知道什麼是CS。然後就走向一大班人圍在一起的桌子,隨便問當中的人他們是否CS,但他們一個傳另一個,應該是朋友的朋友的朋友叫他們來一起玩,所以完全不知我在說什麼。最後有人說他們不是什麼CS,是西班牙聚會。就當我準備離開,旁邊有兩個外國女生問我是否在找CS,太好了,我就如找到親生母親一樣高興。她們是瑞典來旅遊,也在等CS的Organizer,也許時間還早,通常到晚上10時就會有更多人。其實倫敦的CS Meeting給我印象超級差,這跟本不是給人認識朋友的機會,環境太嘈不能交談,只是借CS名義去Clubbing,來的人都是買醉或跳舞,根本不會理會什麼CS與否。
7th Stop: Old Street
This is a district with bars and entertainment. I was supposed to meet a CSer first and head to the meeting together. However, I was walking around the station to find the correct way and there are too many exits. That's why I was late to meet him and he left me a message saying he will meet me at the bar. I arrived at the door of the bar and asked to show my ID. I asked the bouncers if they knew where is the CS meeting but they had no idea. I was a bit surprised as it is a weekly gathering at this place, is it possible not to know it? I went it and tried to look it up myself. I first located an indian because that CSer is an indian and he told me he was already arrived. I talked to him but he said he didn't know what is CS. Then I target to ask a table with big group of people. I randomly asked one of them and they passed my question to the next one. I believed they are a friend of a friend's friend and were asked to come just for party and fun, so they fail to tell who they are. Of cos I was later told they were not CS but some Spanish gathering. When I decided to leave, two foreign girls asked if I was looking for CS. I was so happy and like I found my mom who lost contact since I was a kid. They are from Sweden and travelling to London for a few days. They are waiting for the organizer and it is obviously still to early for people to come. Normally it will be packed with people at 10pm. I honestly do not have a good impression on London CS meeting. The aim of the meeting is not to let people mingle and it is too noisy to chat. They just take the benefit from CS to clubbing. People came to dance and drink and they wont care if you are CS or not.
臨走時我更被一個好色亞拉伯叔叔毛手毛腳,說請我喝酒,又問我想不想吸毒,傻的嗎?
When I decided to leave, I met a horny Arabian who touched me from the back to my butt. He said he could buy me a drink and asked if I take drug. F_ck!
雨仍然下個不停,但等待觀賞換兵儀式的遊人有增無減,不時括起大風,吹翻了雨傘,而且風還捲起地上的細沙,我幸運佔據了馬路旁的前排,沒有人遮擋,但不幸的是沙不停吹進眼晴。換兵儀式11時開始,當白宮大門有士兵來回走著或有人蠢蠢欲動時遊人便會叫囂歡呼。大門終於打開,意味儀式已經開始,我從未看過換兵更沒有在網上看過影片,我先見到有警察開路,其後有兩三架黑色房車駛出,我看見裡面坐著一位白髮女士,衣著光鮮整潔,大家都向他揮手。然後緊隨的是另一部同款房車,裡面坐著一個上年幾的男人和一個小朋友,同樣衣著華麗。原來他們分別是英女皇和其皇室成員,真的後悔沒有多看一眼。我以為他們是換兵儀式的一部份,出來跟群聚說早安,但原來他們只是剛巧要外出。就是說能見到他們真的很幸運,如果昨天我來了,也許我今天不會來也就不會有機會親眼看到英女皇。更神奇的是,當英女皇出現,天氣突然變好,雨停了,太陽出來了,大家都在晴朗又空下欣賞換兵儀式。
1st Stop: Buckingham Palace
The rain never stop, but the people waiting for the changing of guard did not decrease. It was windy which blew off the umbrella. The wind also blew the sand on the ground. I was lucky to stand in the front next to the road and no one was blocking me, while I was unlucky because the sand was blown into my eyes. The ceremony started at 11am. When the soldiers walked passed the gate or there is something happening, people outside will yell and cheer for it. The gate opened which means the cer
emony started. I never saw the ceremony neither in person nor on video. First the police tried to be in the front to escort and clear up the road. Then two to three black limo were behind. In the first limo, I saw a elegant lady with white hair sitting with calm and people were waving at her. Next was another limo with a 40 or 50 adult and a kid, they both wore white suit with sharp red strip diagonally along the shoulder to waist. I was told that they were the Queen and the royal member, I should have looked at them carefully. I thought they were just part of the ceremony and coming out to greet everyone in the morning everyday. But it was just a coincidence they were out. I am very lucky to see them and if I was here yesterday, I won't be coming today and I will miss the chance to see the Queen in person. The more amazing is when the Queen was out, the weather became nice. Rain stop and sun is shine during the ceremony.
第二站:倫敦眼
在South Bank欣賞倫敦景色,我喜歡這裡沒有太多遊客,地方寬敞,寧靜乾淨,有不同的人在賣藝,感覺行優閒。我還在這裡碰見戇豆先生,他雖然是假扮的,但也很神似,帶給人歡樂。
2nd Stop: London Eye
Walking along South Bank to see the view of London. I like the less crowdy and spacious environment, quiet and clear, different street performers. It is so relaxing. I also met Mr Bean here. Although he is not the real one, he brings joy and happiness to everyone.
第二站:倫敦眼
在South Bank欣賞倫敦景色,我喜歡這裡沒有太多遊客,地方寬敞,寧靜乾淨,有不同的人在賣藝,感覺行優閒。我還在這裡碰見戇豆先生,他雖然是假扮的,但也很神似,帶給人歡樂。
2nd Stop: London Eye
Walking along South Bank to see the view of London. I like the less crowdy and spacious environment, quiet and clear, different street performers. It is so relaxing. I also met Mr Bean here. Although he is not the real one, he brings joy and happiness to everyone.
第三站:Oxford Circus Primark
由愛丁堡開始,已經一早打算到Primark買幾對鞋,真的很便宜,款式又多。三層高的Primark分男女裝童裝,人很多,大家隨手試隨手掉,四處都是衣物,好比戰場,唯女裝部最嚴重。鞋款雖然多,但小腳板的我要找合適尺碼真的不容易,多數都是38碼。但最後努力一翻成功找到兩對鞋做戰利品。
3rd Stop: Oxford Circus Primark
When I was in Edinburgh, I wanna go to Primark to shop for a few pair of shoew. It was really cheap and there are lots of choices. 3-level Primark has Men's & Women's section and kids' section. There are lots of customers and everyone just trys and throws. It is like a war and the most damaged zone is the women's section. Although there are various types of shoes, it is not easy to find the size suitable for my small feet. Most of them are size 38. But I still be able to find two pairs of shoes for myself.
第四站:小威尼斯
沒有去過威尼斯的我對這裡很感興趣。這裡有一條大運河,兩邊有船屋,如果有船夫爬貢多拉就更像真。雖然我沒有到過意大利,但我肯定這裡比澳門威尼斯人酒店好。
4th Stop: Little Venice
I was so interested in this place as I never visited Venice. There is a big canal with houses aside. If there are Gondola, it would be more like Venice. Although I never been to Italy, I am sure here is way better than what you see in Venetian Macau.
第五站:White City
收拾細軟,離開沙發主回家去
5th Stop: White City
Pack up my stuff, leave my host to go home
第六站:Tufnell Park
把背包和戰利品放回家,用了4磅買一個Pizza做晚餐。吃飽洗澡換衣服就出發到CS 聚會。
6th Stop: Tufnell Park
Load off my stull and shoes, I used 4 pounds to have a pizza for dinner. I took a shower which some fresh clothes and head to the CS Meeting.
第七站:老街Old Street
這裡是酒吧消遣娛樂集中地,我約了一位CSer一起到酒吧參加聚會,但因為Old Street有太多出口,我在站裡不停走來走去找正確的方向,因此而遲到,那位CSer便留言說他先走,在酒吧見。到酒吧門外,被要求身份証,我問他們CS的聚會在那裡,他們說不知道。我實在有點錯愕,每星期CS都在同一地點定期有聚會,會不知道嗎?我進去便自己找疑似的目標,先跟一個印度人譗訕,跟我約好的CSer是印度人加上他已經到了酒但他說不知道什麼是CS。然後就走向一大班人圍在一起的桌子,隨便問當中的人他們是否CS,但他們一個傳另一個,應該是朋友的朋友的朋友叫他們來一起玩,所以完全不知我在說什麼。最後有人說他們不是什麼CS,是西班牙聚會。就當我準備離開,旁邊有兩個外國女生問我是否在找CS,太好了,我就如找到親生母親一樣高興。她們是瑞典來旅遊,也在等CS的Organizer,也許時間還早,通常到晚上10時就會有更多人。其實倫敦的CS Meeting給我印象超級差,這跟本不是給人認識朋友的機會,環境太嘈不能交談,只是借CS名義去Clubbing,來的人都是買醉或跳舞,根本不會理會什麼CS與否。
7th Stop: Old Street
This is a district with bars and entertainment. I was supposed to meet a CSer first and head to the meeting together. However, I was walking around the station to find the correct way and there are too many exits. That's why I was late to meet him and he left me a message saying he will meet me at the bar. I arrived at the door of the bar and asked to show my ID. I asked the bouncers if they knew where is the CS meeting but they had no idea. I was a bit surprised as it is a weekly gathering at this place, is it possible not to know it? I went it and tried to look it up myself. I first located an indian because that CSer is an indian and he told me he was already arrived. I talked to him but he said he didn't know what is CS. Then I target to ask a table with big group of people. I randomly asked one of them and they passed my question to the next one. I believed they are a friend of a friend's friend and were asked to come just for party and fun, so they fail to tell who they are. Of cos I was later told they were not CS but some Spanish gathering. When I decided to leave, two foreign girls asked if I was looking for CS. I was so happy and like I found my mom who lost contact since I was a kid. They are from Sweden and travelling to London for a few days. They are waiting for the organizer and it is obviously still to early for people to come. Normally it will be packed with people at 10pm. I honestly do not have a good impression on London CS meeting. The aim of the meeting is not to let people mingle and it is too noisy to chat. They just take the benefit from CS to clubbing. People came to dance and drink and they wont care if you are CS or not.
![]() |
| 舞池 Dance Floor |
臨走時我更被一個好色亞拉伯叔叔毛手毛腳,說請我喝酒,又問我想不想吸毒,傻的嗎?
When I decided to leave, I met a horny Arabian who touched me from the back to my butt. He said he could buy me a drink and asked if I take drug. F_ck!














No comments:
Post a Comment