Tuesday, 28 October 2014

[歐洲 波蘭格但斯克 Europe Gdansk Poland] Day 28 Sopot

繼港式晚餐後,繼續港式早餐,Gilbert早一晚煲了白粥今日吃。
After the Hongkong Style dinner, we had another Hongkong style breakfast this morning. Gilbert prepared the congee last night.
 
上午在格市舊城區遊覽,下午到Sopot 走走。
We will spend our day in the Old Town (AM) and Sopot (PM).


 
格市有座教堂免費入場,如想再上一層樓看看格市全景,可付10PLN 登上塔頂,一共有405級高低不一的樓梯,上去容易,下來難。
Gdansk has a church (free entry) which has the highest tower for overview the city. It costs 10 PLN to the top. There are 405 uneven steps, it is easy to go up but hard to come down. 
 
 
在港邊很熱鬧,有很多攤檔賣紀念品,有專門給遊客坐的觀光船在招攬生意,有各種小食攤檔。我之前在旅遊書已經知道有種油炸小食裡面包著芝士,是地道小食之一。只是沒想過在物價便宜的波蘭,這小食的價錢會那麼高!
It was very crowd along the port, which are full with souvenir stalls, people promoting the touristic sightseeing boat to the tourists and different snacks from kiosk. I read from the guide about the deep fried bread with cheese filling which is a famous snack in Poland. I just didn't expect it would be that expensive in this low standard country.
 
 
下午到Sopot 遊覽,我們所以來這裡,全因為被有扭扭屋而慕名而來。去過鹿特丹的方塊屋 ﹑維也納的百水公寓,令我對扭扭屋充滿期待。可惜事實讓我太失望,眼前的看到的是陰陰沉沉,四周因樹枝太長被遮掩著的扭扭屋,感覺上非常普通,和我在網路上看到的照片相差很大。一時間不能接受事實還在附近看看以及自己錯過了,當知道眼前的就是鼎鼎大名的扭扭屋,我連舉起相機拍照的意慾也沒有。
We started to visit Sopot in the afternoon. We came here because of the Crooked House. I have been to the Cube House in Rotterdam and the Hundertwasserhaus in Vienna, it made me looking so forward to the Crooked House in Poland. In the other way round, I was so disappointed of what was in front of me. It was gloomy and partly covered by the branches. It looks nothing special and totally a huge difference from the photos on the internet. I cannot accept this is it and walked around to make sure I didn't miss it. When I confirmed that is the Crooked House, I don't have the incentive to take any photos at all.
幸好Sopot還有另一個景點,就是全歐洲最長的木棧道和波羅的海無敵海景。Gus & Gilbert提議並堅持要讓我和Moritz過二人世界,他那份堅持背後是埋藏著詭計。Moritz問我旅行回港後有什麼打算,他意思是指會找什麼類型的工作。以前的我一定會輕輕帶過,漫不經心的回答,但想想眼前這個人不是普通人,會是有機會將來一起生活的另一半,我必須認真回答,跟他分享我的計劃。
Luckily, there is another attraction in Sopot. It has the longest wooden path in Europe and the stunning sea view of Baltic Sea. Gus & Gilbert suggested to split and insisted to let Moritz and I to be alone. I felt that there is a trap before Gus's kind intention. Moritz asked about my plan after I back to Hong Kong. He meant what kind of job I will look for. In the past, I used to avoid answering these questions, just laugh it off and don't take it seriously. But this guy in front of me is not someone, but the man I may spend my life with, I have to be serious and share my plan with him.
 
這夜大家吃完晚飯,各自各忙著自已的事,我便完成過去幾天的日記,早點休息,因為明天我們要坐早上8時的火車到華沙。
Tonight we were busy with our own stuff, enjoy the time alone after dinner. I took a rest early after finishing all my pending diaries because we will catch the train at 8am to Warsaw tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment