跟Moritz都睡到很晚,Gus 和Gilbert已經把多日累積的啤酒樽拿超市回收, 更準備好早餐。
Moritz and I slept late in the morning, Gus & Gilbert had been to the supermarket to recycle the beer bottles and prepared the breakfast.
Moritz and I slept late in the morning, Gus & Gilbert had been to the supermarket to recycle the beer bottles and prepared the breakfast.
柏林4天其實不會太多,回想我們也好像沒有做很多, 但主要的地方也去了,行程比較優閒。但尾中不足是沒有到酒吧, 見識柏林的夜生活。 Spending 4 days in Berlin was not too much. We did not do a lot but have done most of the signature spots, we had a leisure time in Berlin. However, we did not go to the bar and clubbing in Berlin, and not able to experience the night life here.
大家都知道我跟Moritz的關係,所以我們明顯親密了。 事後看Gus 的遊記,才知道原來Gus 和Gilbert 這個時候萌生陰謀,在計劃著什麼。 Gus & Gilbert knew the relationship of Moritz and I already, it lets me get further closer to him. I only knew from Gus's travelogue later that he & Gilbert were planning a wicked idea now, they planned to surprise us.
波蘭第一個目的地是甚切青Szczecin, 一個不論中文或英文都很怪的城市,我到現在都不知道名字怎麼唸, 我往往把他唸成six sin。選甚市作為波蘭頭炮純粹是過路性質, 因為直接到波蘭Tricity要坐7小時火車, 所以我們明天才由這裡到格但斯克Gdańsk。
The first destination in Poland is Szczecin, a city with weird name in both chinese and english. I still dont know how to read the name which I kept reading it as "six sin". Choosing Szczecin as the first stop was for stopover to Gdansk. It takes 7 hours by train directly to Gdansk from Berlin which is too long. So we will split the ride into two, taking train again from here to Gdansk tomorrow.
The first destination in Poland is Szczecin, a city with weird name in both chinese and english. I still dont know how to read the name which I kept reading it as "six sin". Choosing Szczecin as the first stop was for stopover to Gdansk. It takes 7 hours by train directly to Gdansk from Berlin which is too long. So we will split the ride into two, taking train again from here to Gdansk tomorrow.
2小時後便到達甚市,先到售票處買明天到格但斯克的火車票, 剛到步已經遇到難題,售票員擺出一副「我不會說英語, 只會說波文」的高姿態,令我那一刻對波蘭反感。 指手畫腳把簡單寫下地點時間,最後成功購票。 之後便出發到hostel,google map說可以坐電車下車後行800米。好吧! 應該很快到達。但第二個難題立即出現,就是我們都沒有波幣, 怎麼坐電車?所以Gus & Gilbert去了兌波幣,我和Moritz在巴士站看管行李。
From Berlin to Szczecin, the train takes 2 hours only. We first bought the train ticket for tomorrow and we faced our first challenge. The face of the cashier shown the meaning "I dont speak English, but only Polish! " to us. I felt dislike of Poland at that moment. We used body language and wrote her the place and date to tell her what we want to get the ticket finally. All set, we went to the hostel now, and google told us to take the tram then walked 800 meters. Great! Everything seems smooth until we have the second challenge came...We dont have Poland Zloty, how can we take the tram! So Gus & Gilbert go for the exchange while Moritz & I will look after the luggages.
波蘭天氣跟柏林大大不同,這裡很熱, 下車後要走大概15分鐘加上15公斤的背包,路程好像很遠。 經過超市,以Gilbert的啤酒指數來比較物價, 波蘭生活水平真的很低,Gilbert 又可多喝一枝啤酒啦。
2小時後便到達甚市,先到售票處買明天到格但斯克的火車票,
From Berlin to Szczecin, the train takes 2 hours only. We first bought the train ticket for tomorrow and we faced our first challenge. The face of the cashier shown the meaning "I dont speak English, but only Polish! " to us. I felt dislike of Poland at that moment. We used body language and wrote her the place and date to tell her what we want to get the ticket finally. All set, we went to the hostel now, and google told us to take the tram then walked 800 meters. Great! Everything seems smooth until we have the second challenge came...We dont have Poland Zloty, how can we take the tram! So Gus & Gilbert go for the exchange while Moritz & I will look after the luggages.
波蘭天氣跟柏林大大不同,這裡很熱,
The weather in Poland is different from that in Berlin. Here is hot, walking 800 meters after the tram under the sun was hard, with my backpack the distance became very long. We passed through a supermarket. Using Gilbert 's Beer Index for comparison, the living standard in Poland is low. Gilbert can drink one more beer from now.
甚市其實都有到訪的價值,有城堡有古蹟有便宜的食物, 我開始喜歡上波蘭。
Szczecin is a worth visit city in Poland. It has the castle and historical building and also cheap food. I started to like Poland.
除了360°Selfie, 我們開始玩另一種照相效果,就是一張相出現雙胞胎或是多胞胎, 真的要用廣東話:好過隱呀!我們在拍得興起時, 旁邊的大閘特然打開,我和Gus 都以為風這麼大,居然把鐵閘吹開,回頭一看,原來是有車輛駛出, 電動閘自動打開。哈哈
Except using 360° Selfie application, we used another apps to take photos which is the same object can be shown more than once on the photo. You can have a twins sisters or multiples. To express it in cantoness, it is "ho guo yan"super awesome. When we had fun for the apps, the iron gate opened. Gus and I thought the wind was unexpectedly strong to open the gate. But when we turned around, we saw a car leaving and the gate was electric and opened automatically.
Except using 360° Selfie application, we used another apps to take photos which is the same object can be shown more than once on the photo. You can have a twins sisters or multiples. To express it in cantoness, it is "ho guo yan"super awesome. When we had fun for the apps, the iron gate opened. Gus and I thought the wind was unexpectedly strong to open the gate. But when we turned around, we saw a car leaving and the gate was electric and opened automatically.
根據旅遊書介紹找到餐廳食晚飯, 波蘭第一餐當然不能錯過有名的餃子, 這兒算是有格調有裝修的當地餐廳,食物份量很多, 沒有"貴夾唔飽"的現象。我們點了沙律、餐湯、餃子和豬扒, 沒想到份量會比預期多,最後剩下許多餃子。
We found our dinning place according to the guide book. Pierogi, a kind of dumpling, is very famous in Poland, that's why we should order it for the first meal in Poland. The restaurant is well-furnished and quite stylish. The food portion is large which make sense with the price too. We order a salat, the soup, pierogi and a pork chop. We underestimated the food portion and produced some leftover.
晚飯期間開始落大雨, 只好等雨細一點走到大路打的回hostel。下著雨, 在路邊等待計程車,在外地坐計程車最怕就是司機繞路多收車資, 所以上車後大家都戰戰競競邊看地圖邊留意路面確保沒有不愉快事情 發生。結果不消10分鐘我們已經在hostel 外,車資只是5 波幣,即是港元11??? 真的嗎?
During our meal, it started to rain. We decided to wait until the rain got lighter and taxi back to hostel. We were waiting under the rain. It always happened that the taxi driver may make a detour for more fare. Therefore, all of us stayed alert, referring to Google map and the road to make sure we were on the right track. We were outside the hostel less than 10 minutes and the fare was just 5 PLN, around 11HKD. Really?!?!
PS Gilbert又很早做了安睡寶寶 Gilbert became the sleeping baby early again














No comments:
Post a Comment