Sunday, 5 October 2014

[歐洲 英國倫敦 Europe London Britain] Day 10 Miserable Day 不幸的一天

來了倫敦以來,今天的天氣是最差一天,幾本上整天都在下大雨,一心覺得只是驟雨,一會就出陽光,怎料到下午3時才停。
The weather today was the worst among my stay in London so far. The entire day was downpour.  I was thinking its just shower and sunshine will come later,  but it only happened in late afternoon at 3pm.


倫敦車站有關於拿破倫滑鐵盧戰役的壁畫
Mural in London Tube about the Battle of Waterloo by Napoleon


以繪畫方式也許令更多人有興趣了解歷史
Painting maybe a better way to explain the history


戰役經過都清楚畫在牆上
Details of the battle are on the walls

早上去白金漢宮看換兵儀式也泡湯,而且腳也一起泡湯,因為從地鐵站行到白宮一段路我的平底鞋已經濕透,我雙足染上藍色,因為鞋在雨水無情沖洗下退色。不幸的事接種而來,在下著雨的大街上走著,一輛車在路上駛過,速度足以令路旁一灘帶泥沙的雨水濺起,水花四濺後我的半邊大腿濕透,情況如電影橋段般車已絕塵而去,我就無耐站在原地苦笑,打趣地想:既然雙足及鞋都已經濕透,穿著沾濕的褲也沒什麼,也許等一下衣服也濕了就直接回家吧。
The miserable weather called off my plan to watch the changing of guard in Buckingham Palace. On my way to the Palace from the Tube,  my feet were all wet and my flats were completely soaked with rain water. The flats were blue and my feets were dyed in blue. One miserable thing wouldn't cause a disaster,  it always come with a few as a package.  Another miserable thing happened when I was walking along the street.  A car on the road were driven fast and the speed is high enough to splash the little puddle with some dirt on the pedestrian way.  One side of my thigh was suffered and the pants was wet.  The car had gone and I stood on the same spot and helpless.  It is always good to tease yourself and being ironic.  Its not a big deal to get my thigh wet since my feets and flats were wet already.  If my clothes were wet by any way later,  I could head back home early.

馬車是倫敦其中一種交通公具
Carriage is one of the transportation mean in London


士兵隊伍前往白宮準備換班
The team is marching to Buckingham Palace for guard changing



不知道是否墓碑,但見到"香港"的名字
No idea if it is a tomb, but the thing interested me is "Hong Kong"


在Victoria & Albert Museum 和 National History Museum 參觀了一個下午,天氣變好了,雨也停了。決定走路回家,一方便可以省下車費,又可以在陽光下走走。
I walked toward Victoria & Albert Museum and National History Museum and spent the afternoon there. Weather became better in the afternoon and rain stopped. I decided to slowly walk back home to save the Tube fare and also enjoy the sunshine after a day of cloudy. 


Victoria & Albert Museum



這裡以前用作舉行舞會
This room was for holding ball and dancing party


四處都是金色的雕花
Golden decoration are everywhere


國家歷史博物館以地震為主題
National History Museum using earthquark as the theme


  


 經過皇家音樂學院,隔著窗傳來一把超穩定高水準的女高音。我聽著立即感到雞皮疙瘩,高音沒有純粹進入我耳朵在耳窩迴響,而是瞬間穿進身軀,直奔内心,感受到聲音在敲打著心臟,令到我心跳加速,音樂真的能鼓動人的情緒。即使我已經走遠在大街另一方,還是能清楚聽到那響亮的女高音,皇家音樂學院果然名不虛傳。
When I came across the Royal College of Music, I heard soprano from the window. The high pitch voice was crystal clear made me have goosebumps immediately. The voice didn't just go through my ear and stayed inside, but it striaghtly hit into my body and  directly arrived at my heart. I can feel the voice was giving a beat to my heart which my heartbeat was fast. It is true to say music could arouse the emotion. Although I was already in the other end of the street, I can still hear clearly the loud soprano. The Royal College of Music has its reason to be so popular.
皇家音樂學院  Royal College of Music

Royal Albert Hall 就在音樂學院對面
Royal Albert Hall is located opposite to the Royal College of Music

倫敦舊式雙層紅色巴士
London Double Deck Bus (old and red)

沒有車門 No back door


No comments:

Post a Comment