Friday, 10 October 2014

[歐洲 英國倫敦 Europe London Britain] Day 14 Marvel Treat from London 倫敦送來厚禮

「你找到了沙發主嗎?」收到一封來自沙發網的訊息。
「我住在倫敦眼附近。也許今晚我可以接待你。」
收到訊息真的令我很高興,沙發主也同意多接待我一晚,所以之後的日子我都不會留在Ciao家留宿。跟Ciao約好晚上7時在他公司倫敦大橋站交還他鎖匙。
" Did you find a host?" I received a message in CS inbox.
"I'm near London eye. Maybe I can host you tonight. "
It made me so excited and the host also agreed to let me stay for one more night which is the last night in London. I have to move out from Ciao's flat today, and also gave him back the key.  We scheduled to meet around 7pm at his workplace near London Bridge station.

我收拾一切物品,拿著背包和行李登上巴士離開他家。我要先到沙發主家Waterloo Station 放下行李才跟Ciao見面。巴士車費只是£1.45,相對地鐵便宜,還能省下在地鐵轉綫或行走的時間。背著大背包加上手提行李在繁忙的地鐵站內行走絕對會帶來不便和十分笨重。巴士車程一共64分鐘,因為在香港我經常需要花一個小時在交通上,所以對我來說還可以接受。我最後6時到達沙發主家。
I had my backpack and hand luggage with me and took the bus to my host place at Waterloo station to drop off everything before meeting Ciao.  The bus is cheaper ,only £1.45 and saved me a lot of walking and transit if taking the Tube.  It is bulky and annoying if you are carrying a backpack walking inside the busy Tube station.  The whole bus journey took 64 minutes which is still acceptable as I used to spend lengthy time on transport in Hong Kong. Finally I arrived at my host place at 6pm.

一直向著倫敦眼方向走,異常順利便找到目的地。當我找到地址時,我真的懷疑自己是否真的沒有迷路。因為在我面前的是一排高尚酒店式住宿,位置正正是在倫敦眼旁邊。當沙發主說「我住在倫敦眼附近。」,他的確在說事實。我真的不能相信我能有機會住在這裡,當幾天偽有錢人,完全沒有想過在物價高漲的倫敦發生。經過差不多兩星期的飄泊,這是倫敦給我的一份厚禮。
It was easy to find the address because I just have to head to the direction of London eye. When I found the address,  I wondered if I was right.  It was because the building in front of me is a luxury apartment right next to London eye.  When he said “I’m near London eye.”, he was just telling the truth.I can't believe I could be able to experience the luxury life a few days before leaving this crazily overpriced city.  Its a marvel treat on behalf of London after going all the ups and downs.

我就住在左手邊,巨輪就在旁邊
I stayed on the left side of. London eye becomes giant!!!

我收到Ciao傳來的訊息,他想我6時到他公司,但我當時才剛剛到達沙發主家。他知道我趕不到而他也等不了,就索性告訴我把鎖匙交給他公司的同事。我對他這個決定感到驚訝,這次將會是我們最後一次見面,如果他認為我是他的朋友,他應該會想跟我見面親口說再見吧!我知道我在他眼中是誰了,我只是一條鎖匙!
I received the message from Ciao. He would like to meet earlier at 6pm at his office but I just arrived at my host. When he knew that I cannot be there earlier and he had to go, he asked me to pass the key to his colleague. I was surprised for his decision because he didn’t think about it would be our last chance to see each other. If I were a friend of him, he would love to see me in person and say Goodbye to me. Now, I know who I am to him, a key.
走廊  Hallway
大廈樓梯充滿英倫味  Very classic staircase
我的沙發主是巴西人Bruno。這裡是他朋友的住所,由於朋友出差,他便可以秘密地接待沙發客和分享廣闊的空間。他是瑜珈教練,在住所給客人進行瑜珈按摩,所以他希望我能在他工作時保持安靜。本來我是睡在書房的沙發,但Bruno升級我到有大床的睡房,我覺得自己身處在五星級酒店。接下來數天什麼地方都不想去,只想留在家中休息享受。
My host is Bruno from Brazil.  This apartment is not his but his friend's. Since his friend is on business trip,  he could secretly host people in need and make good use of the spacious space.  He is a yoga trainer and giving individual yoga massage session at home.  So he expected me to be quiet when he is conducting session. I was supposed to sleep on the couch in the entertainment room. But Bruno upgraded me to sleep in the bedroom with a comfy bed. I just felt like I was sleeping in a 5-star hotel room and didn’t want to go anywhere for the next couple of days, but just relax in the house.
 
獨立洗手間的睡房  My Bedroom with private bathroom
我就睡在這張雙人床上休息
I was laying on the double bed to relax


離開倫敦後我會先到比利時留幾天,然後到柏林會合朋友。德國朋友Moritz也會在柏林跟我們見面。我這晚在跟他聊天告訴他我身處在豪華的沙發主家,他對這一切也是感到很驚訝。他也會接待沙發客,從他面書知道早前他曾接待一個台灣女生。他跟那女生去了很多地方拍了很多照片,我看到之後感到很不舒服。我有點醋意還因為他沒有跟我提及而有點生氣,就悔氣地跟他談起”那可愛的台灣女生”的事。也許他都感到我有點不對勁就主動解釋他們只是普通主客關係,還說跟她一起多數時間都是在跟我聊天,令她很生氣。我聽到感到有一點點驕傲。
After leaving London, I will spend a few days in Belgium and to Berlin to meet my friends. The German guy Moritz will also join us in Berlin. Tonight we texted each other and I told him I stayed at a luxury apartment in London eye. He was amazed how could I do that. He is also a member of couchsurfing and i learnt from his facebook that he recently hosted a female surfer from Taiwan. He showed the surfer around and had a lots of pictures taken.. I was feeling uncomfortable to see the pictures and was jealous. Also I felt a bit mad because he didn’t mention anything about her to me. So I raised up the conversation about “the cutie Taiwanese girl”. Maybe he felt something wrong about me, he explained to me they are just host and guest. He texted me most of the time when he was out with the girl which made her mad too. I felt a bit proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment