大清早7:00便起床,因為昨晚Olivier說7:30我們便要出發往比利時南部,車程需要2.5小時,那兒近法國,所以主要語言是法語不是Flemish。結果真正起床吃過早餐,可以出門已經是8:30。我想Olivier是特意提早一點,方便預留3位女仕我、Noemi 和Sienna梳洗打扮。
We woke up at 7am this morning because Olivier scheduled to start the day at 7:30am to the Southern Belgium. It takes 2.5 hours and it is close to the border of France, that's why the official language there is French but not Flemish. Finally we left at 8:30 instead after we had all awake and had breakfast. I guess it is also as Olivier planned, he knew the three ladies - Noemi, Sienna and I needed time to dress up.
大家興高采烈驅車出發,沿途播著Noemi喜愛的英文情歌,Olivier不停發出不滿的聲音,說情歌節奏太舒情哀怨,令他很想睡覺。要求轉播一些輕快激昂的音樂,好讓他可以專心有精神駕駛。起初都被我們反對,說我們都喜歡情歌,覺得沒有問題,在女性強權底下他只好唯命是從。直至我開始聽到有睡意,然後被他發現我打呵欠,他就在嘲笑我,舊事重提,再次要求轉向激昂派。最後革命成功了十首歌的時間,因為Sienna要求聽迪士尼音樂。想不到最終勝利的是這個小公主。
While we were on the way, we had Noemi's favor English love song with us. Olivier complained that the rhythm is soft and sad which made him fell asleep. He would like to have some groovy music to let me concerntrate to drive. We rejected for his suggestion at the beginning and said we found playing love song is good. He has to obey due to the high pressure from the women. Until I fell a bit sleepy and he spotted me yawn, he teased at me and raised up the previous request. Eventually he had a success revolution for around 10 songs because Sienna requested to have Disneyland music later. End up the winner was the little princess.
很快到了第一站,色士風小鎮Dinant。說是色士風小鎮當然跟色士風有關,因為發明色士風的就是比利是人Adolphe Sax,他出生Dinant,所以色士風也以他命名Saxophone。
Our first stop is a Saxophone town Dinant. It is related to Saxophone because the inventor Adolphe Sax born here. Thus, Saxophone is named with his name.
"夜欄人靜處 響起了一片幽幽的Saxophone
牽起了 愁懷於深心處
夜欄人靜處 當聽到這一厥幽幽的Saxophone 想起你
茫然於漆黑夜半"
我和春天有個約會 就是我對色士風的印象,沒想到原來色士風是個人。真的是讀萬卷書不如行萬里路。
I learnt about Saxophone in a movie - I Have a Date with Spring. I didn't know it is a name of a person. It is always a truth "It is better to travel far than to read voluminously"
四周除了充滿色士風的蹤影,最奪眼的還有一座古堡,可以坐覽車登上,也可以走上頂。但我相信選擇走這條樓梯都應該要付款,因為他在售票處旁邊。
Except the saxophones around the town, the eye catchy point is the castle on a mountain. You could take the tram or on foot. But I believe even you want to use the stair, you have to pay for that because the stair is next to the ticket office.
走累了,便在餐廳喝一杯。
Then we have a drink in the cafe.
雖然離開餐廳前已經去了洗手間,但喝了酒我就會經常人有三急,迫不得意要到洗手間借個方便。因為普遍不惠顧借餐廳,餐廳會收費,所以走進餐廳跟他們說我想借洗手間,他們沒說什麼指示我位置。誰知離開時他們說要收費,而且是€1!!!! 這是有史以來最貴的小便!!!!
Before leaving the cafe, I already went to the toliet. But I used to go more often if I drank alcohol. So I have to borrow the toilet from the restaurant. Normally the restaurant will charge you for toilet visit if you are not a customer there. I went in the restaurant to ask for toilet, they said nothing and pointed to the direction. When I finished and left, they said I have to pay and it was €1!!!! That was the MOST EXPENSIVE pee I have even paid.
午餐決定到超市買食物到附近另一城堡野餐。感覺很休閒,簡單的火腿夾麵包也特別好吃。
We brought some food from the supermarket and had picnic in another castle. It was so relaxing. The simple ham bread is already very tasty with the nice view.
然後又驅車到另一地方,我也不記得車程多久。這裡是僧人寺院Orval Abbey,僧人會自己釀造啤酒售賣。事後翻查資料,原來僧人釀造屬於自己寺院的啤酒在歐洲很普遍。除了釀造啤酒帶來收入,他們還會提供住宿給人來淨心修煉。環境這麼清悠,心靈一定可以得以安靜。
After a relaxing lunch, we drove to the next stop. I don't rememer how long does it take. Here is Orval Abbey . The monk will brew their own beer. Later I search from the internet, it is common in Europe for the monk to brew the beer in the Abbey. Except the income from selling beer, the Abbey provided accomondations to people who want to do meditation. The environment is very peaceful and it is good for getting some rest and retreat.
![]() |
| 站在建築物裡會感到特別涼快 It feels much cooler inside the building |
離開時剛遇見一位露宿者來尋求協助,僧人出來接待他,給他免費提供住宿。
When we left the abbey a homeless guy came and seeked for assistance. The monk picked him up and offered him free accomondation.
回程時大家都睡著了好好休息,直至Sienna 開始扭計,說想去廁所,大家就醒來。當時正在回家路上,在公路上行駛,唯有在油站停一下找洗手間。但天色己晚,那個油站有很多貨車,更有些司機醉了鬧事,Olivier說不要到洗手間,怕有危險,直接停車在一旁解決吧。解決完本可以繼續行程,但Sienna要求跟Noemi一起坐,所以我便下車走到前座跟她換位。由於太黑了,我根本看不清楚地下有什麼,只是踏到了一灘水和一堆泥,鞋和腳都沾滿了污穢。那位置原來正是剛剛Sienna解決定位置!!!!! 就是說那不是簡單的一灘水!!!!最後狼狽地邊走邊跳上車,把鞋脫掉,清潔隻腳,盡量不把車箱弄髒。
When we headed back, we all fell asleep and took some rest. Until Sienna cried for the toilet, we all woke up. We were on the way and in the middle of the highway, the only toilet will be at the gas station. It was pretty dark and lots of truck at the gas station. Some of the drivers were drunk, so Olivier said don't find the toilet due to safety, just do it somewhere nearby. Before we continued our journey, Sienna would like to sit with Noemi, so I switched to the front with her. It was really dark outside, I can't see clearly what is in front and on the road. I stepped on a muddy puddle and my feet and flat were full of crap. The spot was where Sienna went to pee....O M G!!! That is not just dirty muddy water, but with urine........I got back to the car with jump and walk, took off my shoe to clean my feet and tried not to make a mess in the car.





















No comments:
Post a Comment