Sunday, 19 October 2014

[歐洲 德國柏林 Europe Berlin Germany] Day 21 Travel Together 4人遊

想到終於跟Moritz見面,我突然緊張起來。上一次見面是差不多半年前,不知道大家變成怎麼樣呢?想到這兒,司機走過來跟我說,我要到附近酒店打印車票給他才能回來領取背包。我心想,你都已經收了我的手續費,真的有必要這麼堅持嗎?
I am going to meet Moritz again which made me nervous. Last time was about half a year ago, how did we changed so far? Meanwhile, the driver walked toward me and said, we will arrive very soon. He requested me to print him back the ticket in the nearby hotel, then I can come back to pick up my backpack. I wondered if why he insisted in it because he received my administration fee already.


巴士快靠站,由於車站沒有太多乘客,我遠處在車上已經看見Moritz的身軀,我見他左顧右盼,應該在找尋我的影子。我見到他那一刻,心跳得很厲害。司機示意我先下車,我看到我的背包就在地上,旁邊有警衛和警犬在檢查。警察問我背包有沒有任何藥物,雖然我沒有違禁藥,但被他這麼一問,居然有點心虛。司機用德語跟警衛說了幾句就叫我10分鐘內把印好車票帶回來。Moritz一直在附近看著,我覺得很尷尬。因為時間關係我沒法跟他解釋發生什麼事,便拉著他找酒店說我要先打印車票才可以取回背包。
The bus was approaching the bus stop and I can see clearly where Moritz stood as there were not many passengers. I saw him looking around, maybe he was looking for me. When the moment I saw him, my heartbeat became quick and hard. The driver asked me to get off first. I noticed my backpack was on the ground while the guard and patrol dog were standing behind. The guard asked if I have any drug inside my backpack. Although I was clean, I felt a bit anxious for asking. The driver said something in German to the guard and asked me to bring back the ticket in 10 minutes. Moritz was just right there looking at what was happening. I felt a bit embarrassing as I don't have time to explain him anything, but dragged him with me to the hotel for the printed ticket to get back my backpack.
酒店接待員應該經常處理背包客跑來打印的查詢,已經處變不驚機械式告訴我使用旁邊的電腦,打印每張€0.5。花了一段時間發現原來電腦沒有連接打印機,又要使用另一部電腦登入電郵。司機等得不耐煩居然親自走來酒店看過究竟,還不停催促我們快點,他趕著要離開。我沒有心情理會他,幸好Moritz在可以叫他等等,拉著他叫他不要走,不然我一定發瘋。
The hotel reception should have seen many tourists came for the printing issue. She told me mechanically without any emotion that I can use the computer there and printing service costs €0.5 each. I spent a while for printing but then found out the computer was not connected to the printer. Then I needed to do it in another one. The driver was inpatient, he came to the hotel and urged me to be quick. He said he is leaving soon. I don't have time to take care of him. Luckily Moritz was there to tell him wait for a while and asked him not to leave. Otherwise, I would definitely be crazy.
最後成功打印,司機立刻露出笑容帶我們到巴士取回背包。取回背包後我們打算離開,但他叫我們等等,原來他居然良心發現退回我€10。雖然不是全數退回,但能失而復得己經很開心。
Finally I had the printout for the driver. He looked more nice and smile to us immediately. He brought us to the bus for my backpack. When we decided to go after getting back the stuff, he asked us to wait. He gave me back €10 which was already nice enough even it was not the full amount. I was already happy to have some money back.
終於靜下來看真Moritz,居然覺得他跟在香港時是兩個模樣,我更覺得他看起來很英俊。他幫我背著大背包我們並肩而走,然後他把手放在我肩膀,我感到有點不自然但沒有說什麼,我想這也許是歐洲人比較熱情隨和的行為吧!
After the chao, I can eventually look at Moritz. I found he looks different than the one in Hong Kong and I even felt that he looks more handsome than before. He helped me with the backpack and we walked next to each other. Without saying a word, he placed his hand on my shoulder which actually made me feel awkward. I didnt ask why because I guessed European are that nice and friendly. It is natural behaviour.

我在柏林  Im in Berlin!!!

我跟Moritz約好了Gus & Gilbert在Alexander Platz集合,終於開始期待已久的4人行!!Moritz還多買了一張U-Bahn/S-Bahn全日票,真的那麼不小心買的嗎?還是特地買給我呢?在柏林跟香港朋友見面的感覺很奇妙,終於可以不停說廣東話,那種興奮心情難以用英文形容。
Moritz and I met Gus & Gilbert at Alexander Platz. I was craving to travel with everyone for a long time. Moritz bought one more one-day pass for U-Bahn/S-Bahn by mistake, so he gave that to me. I was wondering if it was really a mistake or he planned to buy it to me. It was really amazing to see my HK friends in Berlin, it was something cannot express in English. If so, I will just say...It is amazing.
這次旅程柏林站我除了想再次到柏林圍牆、Ritter Sport專門店和跟德國人Panda見面,其他都沒有意見,而Moritz之前在柏林居住,所以可以當我們的導遊和翻譯。
The only thing I would like to do in Berlin is re-visit Berlin wall, visiting Ritter Sport Shot and meeting German friend Panda. The others are up to my friends. Moritz lived in Berlin before, so he will be our guide and translator.
在Cafe吃過早餐便在周邊走走,四周有許多壁畫,由於昨天在鬼城看了很多,已經感到麻木,沒有拍照的衝動。我的背包放在Alexandra Platz的儲物箱、Gus & Gilbert的行李就在酒店寄存、而Moritz的行李在朋友家中,我們約好了各自取回行李回到Alexandra Platz儲物箱位置集合,然後一起出發到租住的房子Check-in。由於我的背包就在車站,所以我自己行逛著等待大家,在咖啡店連接了Wifi更約好了Panda明天見面。這時我遇到Moritz在咖啡店外,他已經拿著自己的背包回來了。不是這麼巧吧,車站那麼大都能碰見。緣份要來嗎?
We had breakfast at a cafe. Then started wandering around the compound. There are many murals but I have seen enough yesterday in Ghost Town. I didn't have incentive to take pictures. My backpack was stored at Alexandra Platz, while Gus & Gilbert's were at the hotel and Moritz's was at his friends' place. We will meet again at the storage in Alexandra Platz and headed to our living place together. As my backpack was there already, I was at the cafe for internet and scheduled to meet Panda tomorrow. Then I saw Moritz outside the cafe with his backpack. What a coincidence to meet as the station is big. Is that fate?
Gus & Gilbert拉著行李箱回來,我們便啟程到住所。地方比想像中大,有一房一廳,我和Moritz睡廳的兩張單人床,Gus & Gilbert睡房。休息了一會大家商量好打後日子都會自己煮飯,我很讚成這個提議,因為既可省錢又令大家關係變得密切,而這也變成每一天我期待的環節。
Gus & Gilber also came back with there suitcases. We then head to our place. The apartment is larger than my expectation, there is one living room and one bedroom. Moritz and I stayed in the single beds in the living room while Gus & Gilbert have the bedroom. After a rest, we decided to cook most of the trip. I totally agreed with this suggestion because it saved a lot of money and made every one get closer. It then became my favor activity of the day and I looked forward to everyday.



客廳  Living Room


睡房  Bedroom


Angus 喜歡煲水即使可以直接飲用水喉水
Angus prefers boil the water even the tap water is drinkable

到超市買了簡單材料,有意粉有沙律十分豐富。大家做飯時已經很肚餓,所以一上碟已經把食物吃清光。哈哈。
We bought some ingredient in the supermarket, pasta, sauce and salad. It was a lot and we were already hungry while preparing the dinner. So it just took 10 minutes to finish the food.
時間還早,我們決定到外面走走,感受晚上的柏林,看看Brandenburg Gate 。
Since it was still early, we went to the city for a walk, experience Berlin at night and have a look of Brandenburg Gate.



晚上回家大家都趕緊洗澡好好休息,跟Moritz說晚安我也準備睡覺。然後他脫掉自己的上衣和長褲嚇了我一跳,他想幹什麼?
We immediately showered once we were home. I also went to sleep after saying goodnight to Moritz. Then he took off his clothes and pants in front of me...What the hell he was doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment