Wednesday, 29 October 2014

[歐洲 波蘭華沙 Europe Warsaw Poland] Day 29 Cyring Panda 哭泣的熊貓

早上6時已經起床收拾行裝。Moritz比我遲開始收拾,但居然用少於10分鐘便完成。
I woke up at 6am to pack my stuff.   Moritz started packing later than I did,  but he already finished packing in less than 10 minutes.
 
在到火車站的路上,經過一家鞋店,廚窗寫著" You're weird, but I (heart) you." 我完全覺得是在說我,立即對號入座,仿佛世界很美好,鹹魚白菜也好好味。
While we walked pass a shoes shop on the way to the train station. The slogan "You're weird, but I (heart) you." was written on the window. I immediately considered it was talking about me. The world is so beautiful and even water tasted sweet.

 
我們選了6人火車廂,以為又可以只有我們霸佔整個車廂,但接下來車站來了兩個不速之客。車廂立即變得很擠迫,六個人的腳在打架,十二個膝蓋又互相問好。票務員一直沒有開啟冷氣,直至車廂愈來愈多乘客開始焗促,他才把車廂的空調按鈕開啟。
We were in a 6-person carriage which we believe we could occupy the entire space again.  But we got two more passengers in the next stops.  The carriage became small with 6 people with feets fighting with each other and knees greeting each other.  The aircon was not on until the inspector realized there were load of passengers on the train and the carriages were almost full.

到達波蘭首都華沙已經是5小時後。聽說華沙相比起波蘭其他城市格市或克拉科夫沒有更華麗的建築物,但是華沙的市集廣場算是值得遊覽。雖然明顯看到廣場主要是做遊客生意,廣場的戶外餐廳都是超級昂貴和四周都是售賣紀念品的店舖,但有那一個城市的市集廣場不是這樣?
Arriving the capital of Poland,  Warsaw was after 5 hours train ride.  I was told Warsaw has nothing spectacular comparing with other cities like Gdansk and Krakow.  However,  the market square was a worth visit attraction although its obvious that the outdoor cafes target tourists for money and souvenir shops are all around.  But are there any market square not like that? 
 
除此之外,在市政廳我們聽到有人哀鳴。環顧四周看到一熊貓在哭泣,他在華沙算是有名。我的德國人Panda朋友說他一是期在這裡哭3次,還會把照片放到instagram分享。
Aside from that,  in the town hall area,  we heard someone weeped in sorrow. When we looked around we saw a panda was crying.  He is a famous icon in Warsaw as my German Panda friend told me.  He used to be here to perform crying 3 times a week.  He uploaded his photos on instagram as well.
 
 
 
在華沙一定要到華沙大學圖書館,特別在圖書館天台種了許多綠色植物,圖書館採用玻璃天花,走在上面感覺得特別。
If you are already in Warsaw, you should not miss the rooftop garden in University of Warsaw Library. The whole rooftop is a green zone with lots of plants. The ceiling of the library is made by glass which is fun to walk over it.
圖書館內 Inside the library

 
 
 

在圖書館附近的藝術品  The arts piece near the library

 這晚我們煮蕃茄豬扒即食麵。Gilbert從香港帶來了幾包即食麵但未有機會吃,他過幾天便回港又不想帶回家,所以即食麵便成為我們的晚餐。目前為止,我們都能每晚準備晚餐,而已菜色都沒有重複,總是會想到新口味。
Tonight,  we made pork chop with tomato sauce instant noodle.  Gilbert bought a few packs of instant noodle from HK but we didn't cook it yet.  Since he will leave soon,  he didn't want to bring them back to HK. That became our dinner.  So far I am so proud of ourselves because we had managed to cook for dinner most of the nights and with various type of dishes. We didn't have the same dish ever and always came up with new recipe.

 
飯後聚在一起玩UNO,為了令遊戲更有趣,加插了由勝利一方給輸了一方塗手指甲,甲油只能待明晚才能清除。我猜Gilbert應該很喜歡這個被塗指甲,因為他總是輸的一方,手指都塗上了不同顏色。
After dinner,  we played UNO together.  To make it more interesting,  the winner will polish the loser 's fingernail and the polish has to stay until tomorrow.  I guess Gilbert likes the penalty as he lost most.  Thats why his fingernail were colored!  It was a fun night for me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment