Sunday, 19 October 2014

[歐洲 比利時安特衛普 Europe Antwerp Belgium] Day 20 Extraordinary 。Erotic。Excited 詭秘。情色。驚險

早幾天Olivier提及過附近有條已荒廢的小村Doel,,由於政府打算重新規劃,要求居民搬遷,可惜最後規劃擱置,但那時已經人去留空,成為露宿者的居所、吸毒者的集中地和藝術家的天堂,所以又被稱為Ghost Town。Doel 附近就是核電廠,想起 切爾諾貝爾和日本褔島核電廠,令Doel 變成鬼城加添戲劇性。
A few days ago, Olivier mentioned an abandoned village, Doel nearby. Due to the new plan of the government, the residents in the village have to move out. However, the plan was put aside, but the village is already empty. It became the slum for homeless, a place for drug addict to gather and the paradise for artists. Therefore, it is also named Ghost Town. A nuclear power station is next to Doel which reminded me Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant and Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. It made Doel as Ghost Town more convincing.

房屋不是破爛,門外佈滿野草,便是屋内充滿雜物或是隱君子用過的針筒,和外面被塗鴉的外牆形成對比,感覺令人心寒。自此吸引游客或攝影師取景。
The houses are either broken and full of weeds at the entrance or full of crap inside the house and the used syringe on the ground. They have a big contrast with the graffiti on the wall of the building. The spooky feeling attracted tourists and the photographers for photo shooting.
 
我對這個被形容得那麼詭秘的地方念念不忘,那兒已經沒有公共交通到達,只能踏單車或駕車,加上今天是我在比利時最後一天,我請Olivier 帶我去探險。
I was totally allured to visit this extraordinary place. Since no public transport to this town anymore, you can only reach there by driving or riding the bike, also it was my last day in Belgium, I requested Olivier to show me to this adventure.
 
15分鐘車程就到達Doel,由於是星期天,已經吸引了許多遊客和龍友拍攝,沒有想像中的冷清,只能靠幻想:在街角突然有數十隻喪屍出現,邊走邊發出令人驚恐的叫聲,衝著自已而來。
Only 15 mins drive, we arrived Doel. Since it was Sunday, lots of people were already occupying the town. It was not as quiet as I imagined. I have to use my imagination: more than 10 zombies were walking out there around the corner, they made some awful roar while walking toward me.


努力幻想喪屍出籠   Imagine hard the zombies are coming

荒廢的商店  Abandon Store

事前不停瀏覽其他人拍的照片。希望可以親眼看到那令我嘩然的作品,邊走邊打醒精神,不要路過走過,很易錯過。有些塗鴉不大,很容易被長高了的野草遮掩而看漏眼。
I have seen some pictures of Doel before. I hope to see those amazing masterpieces in person so that I stayed alert to look around. Make sure I saw those wonderful graffiti behind the bush.
 
 
 
 
 

小朋友口味  Kids' favor

在Doel 附近有座風車,是比利時最古老的風車,稱得上是數一數二。事實比利時沒有很多傳統的風車,所以要成為數一數二不難。
A windmill is at Doel, it is the oldest windmill in Belgium. The truth is there is not many traditional windmill in Belgium, therefore, it is easy to be one of the oldest windmill.

比利時最古老風車  The oldest windmill in Belgium

相片用黑色令小鎮更似鬼城
Using Black & White made Doel more like a Ghost Town
 
 
 

遊人周日到此一遊   People spending a weekend here

老人與狗   Elders and the Dog

遊覽完Doel 便出發到第二個地方,Middleheim Park。我被一張相吸引,這裡是個戶外雕塑公園,有許多古靈精怪的雕像和無數裸體人像。因為Olivier 一家已經來過,所以我把握時間獨自遊覽拍照。
After spending the morning in Doel, we went to Middleheim Park. I was attracted by one picutre I saw in the internet. Here is a open air sculptures park. You could find many weird sculptures and nude body statues. Since Olivier family had been here before, I decided to walk around on my own and took some pictures.
就是這架船吸引我到這個公園
This boat attracted me to visit the park
 
 
 
加入標題
 
 獨樂樂,很快樂。如果不是肚餓,相信我會繼續留下。回家Noemi準備咖哩飯,我們便進行例牌節目:看電影。Sienna選了一套動畫Bee Movie。其實飯後我感到有點累,但我不能睡覺,因為我終於去柏林啦!晚上夜車,明早到達!一定要戰勝睡魔!
Solo is happy sometimes. I would stay longer if my stomache didn't ask for food. While Noemi prepared curry for dinner, we watched a movie together as usual. Sienna picked an animation Bee Movie. I was actually feeling sleepy after dinner, but I cannot sleep right away because I am going to Berlin today! Finally TO BERLIN!!! The overnight bus will arrive Berlin in the morning. I have to fight against the sleepy devil.
 
越接近要離開的時間,我越捨不得Olivier一家。我希望Sienna不要這麼快把我忘記,最少四個月後的今天她仍然記得一個不懂Flemish, 只會跟她說廣東話的姐姐曾經給她油腳甲。
The closer to the time to leave, I missed Olivier family even more. I hope Sienna would not forget about me, please do remember me for at least four month. Please remember a big sister who doesn't speak Flemish but kept saying Cantonese and polished her nail.
 
Olivier把我載到巴士站便跟我告別,接下來就是自已一個人啦。巴士站還沒有其他乘客在等待,半夜大街上流連的都是土耳奇中東人,見我走過都會說"kong ni chi wa", 安全起見先到中央車站等待。沒想到火車站居然有保安員看守,感覺安全很多,但有個醉漢在火車站大叫,引來保安的注意,幸好最後沒有任何動作。
Olivier dropped me off at the bus stop and wished me all the best of my journey. I was then alone at the bus stop for a while. There was no one waiting at the bus stop and many turkish or middle east men were along the street. They looked at me and said "kong ni chi wa" (Japanese) made me decided to stay for a while in the Central Station. I didn't expect security will pertrol in the station, it was much safer there. Later a drunky was yelling in the station which drew the attention of the security, but then nothing much he did to harm anyone.

在中央車站的保安 The security in the Central Station

淩晨的中央車站   Midnight in Central Station

 再次回到巴士站已經有其他乘客在等著,看他們都手持一張紙我有不祥預感。如果那是車票打印本我就出事了,因為我只有電子版。巴士終於來了,我見大家放好行李出示車票,職員核對好資料就收下車票示意上車。我戰戰競競拿出我電子版的車票希望可以順利放行,誰不知,出事了!
Back to the bus stop again, some other passengers were there already. I noticed that they were holding a paper in hand and I felt something gonna happen. If those are printed bus ticket, I screwed up because I only have my e-ticket in my mobile. The bus arrived and everyone presented their ticket to the conductor after put back the luggages at the storage. The conductor checked the ticket and took it from each passenger. I showed my e-ticket to him and hope he will let me on board. Unluckily, he rejected!
 
職員表示登車必需有車票實物,並不接受電子版。他們態度很強硬,堅決表明一定要打印出來,我開始急起來,因為上不了巴士我不能準時到柏林,之後要再花€50買車票,還要解決今晚的住宿,想到這裡我快瘋了。查票職員叫我跟司機說,如果司機說沒問題便可以上車。
The conductor said a hard copy of the ticket is needed, they don't accept the soft copy. They insisted to stick to the rule, and re-stated that I need to have a hard copy. I started feeling nervous because if I don't get to Berlin now, I have to buy another ticket cost me €50, plus I have to due with the accommodations for tonight. I was driven to be crazy at that point. The conductor asked to to talk to the driver, if the drive is ok then I can be on board.
 
我:對不起,我只有手機的電子車票,可以讓我上車嗎?
司機:不可以!我們需要車票交給公司。
我:我知道。但我不是沒有,只是在手機裡,你看一下。
他看也沒看。
司機:你也看這裡(打開公文袋)每個人都交給我們車票,總之沒有車票就不能上車。
然後他返回坐位,準備開車,我真的以為他會掉下我。
我開始七情上臉哀求他給我上車,說到了柏林我可以補回車票,請先給我上車再說。
司機再次走過來。
司機:好吧!你說車票在手機裡。手機拿來!
他一手接過手機便把手機放入公文袋說:上車吧!
我被剛剛發生的事嚇呆了不懂反應,什麼?我手上的手機被他放入公文袋?
我攪不清楚發生什麼事。
我:回到柏林你會交還我手機,對嗎?
司機:不會。你說這是你的車票,我們就要收下你的"車票"才可給你上車!
我這下比不能到柏林更焦急,絕對不能沒有電話,電話是我唯一都通訊工具。
然後司機把電話交還給我,靠我耳邊說:你有錢嗎?
最終還是錢解決到的問題就不是問題,世界各地通用的潛規則!
我:你要多少?
司機:€50
開天殺價,我的車票只是€50,居然敢收虧一倍。我說我只有€20,我沒有錢!
最後€20成交,抽了一口涼氣。
Tri: Sorry, I only have my e-ticket, can you let me get on?
Driver: No! We need the ticket.
Tri: I know. I have my ticket, but it is on my phone. Please take a look.
He didn't even have a glance of it.
Driver: You have a look here too. (He opened the paper bag.) Everyone gave us the ticket. If you have none, NO!
Then he went back to the seat and got ready to go. I thought he was gonna leave me alond.
I started to beg him to let me on. I said I can give him the copy once I arrived Berlin, but he has to let me on first.
He came to me again.
Driver: OK! If you said your ticket is in your phone, give it to me!
He took my phone and put it in the paper bag and said: Now get on!
I was shocked by what had just happened. I didn't respond right away. Did he just do that? My phone is in the paper bag?
I really did not know what is going on.
Tri: You will give me back the phone when we back to Berlin, right?
Driver: No. You said that is your ticket. We need your "ticket" to let you on.
I became more nervous than before. I can't let you have my phone. It is my only device for communication.
Then he gave me back and came closer to me, whispered into my ear: Do you have cash?
Well...finally the solution is money. If a problem can be dealed with money, it is not a problem at all. It is a hidden agenda around the world.
Tri: How much do you want?
Driver: €50
?!?! What?!?! My bus ticket costs €50 only, how dare you bribe me a double? I said I only have €20, nothing much.
They accepted and it is finally over.
 
總算順利啟程到柏林,但整晚都因為被多收"手續費"而感到不快,加上後面坐著兩位不停說話的法國人令我夜難眠。
Although I can be on the bus, I was very depressed about the "administration fee" I paid. Other than that, the two French behind me kept talking the whole night made me staying awake most of the ride.

2 comments:

  1. 還有更驚險的事會在克羅地亞發生!!!
    請密切留意...

    ReplyDelete