Monday, 27 October 2014

[歐洲 波蘭馬爾堡 Europe Malbork Poland] Day 27 Missing home 思鄉病發

由到達德國開始,我每天都會吃乳酪,有時一吃便是兩三杯,今早早餐也不例外。Moritz更自家制pancake 加料。我一直在香港都是買現成pancake粉加水做pancake, 但Moritz 就連pancake 粉也是自已混合而成,我真的佩服,如果要令pancake口感鬆化可以加有汽的水到粉漿。當我們以為昨天買的是有汽的樽裝水時,Moritz發現只是普通蒸餾水。有人提意用汽水,有人提意用普通水也沒關係,有人提意可以用啤酒,但Moritz通通否決。最後他想到用蛋白,其實用有汽的水原理是希望粉漿可帶有空氣使pancake鬆化,所以極速發打蛋白令也能使空氣混入做成同一效果。生活小智慧,又上了一課!
Since I arrived Germany,  I ate yogurt everyday.  Sometimes I ate several cups in one time.  So it is the same for today. Moritz prepared the homemade pancake as well. I bought the pancake powder pack in Hong Kong and mixed them with water for pancake. But Moritz used to make the pancake mixture on his own. I was really impressed by what he did. To make the pancake with better texture, we could add some sparkling water to the mixture. When we thought we got one in the supermarket yesterday, Moritz found that it was just pure distilled water. Some of us suggested to use soft drink, some of us suggested to use tap water and some of us suggested to use beer, but Moritz rejected all of them. He thought of using the egg white. To use the sparkling water is to fill the mixture with air, make it more like waffle; so beating the egg white in high speed can also have the same effect. This treat ease the daily life.



天氣比昨天好,出陽光,所以我們選擇先坐火車到Malbork 的城堡,車程約35分鐘。
Weather is better than yesterday which there is sunshine. We decided to take the train to Malbork Castle which takes 35 minutes.

出發前先醫肚。終於要吃KEBAB
Lunch before heading to the castle. Finally Kebab time!

 

經過當地一家麥叔叔快餐,Gilbert說有朋友在波蘭吃過威化杯軟雪糕,就去找找。這裡的軟雪糕更有不同味道選擇,可淋上士多啤利、焦糖或朱古力糖漿。
We passed a fastfood chain named with "M". Gilbert said his friend ate a soft ice-cream with waffle cup in Poland. So we checked it out here and found it. It consisted of different flavor, e.g. strawberry syrup, caramel syrup or chocolate syrup.
城堡離麥叔叔只有5分鐘距離,入場費40PLN,很貴也比旅遊書寫的高。售票處職員說可以租借語音遊覽耳機,怎料到另一邊櫃台查詢職員說「沒有」。那麼快便沒有?? 巧有兩名遊客退耳機,便查詢可否使用,但職員說不可以,因為電池不夠要充電。那麼再問有沒有可供使用的耳機,他又只是說「No」,又說那些在維修。我聽得無名火起,入場費收那麼貴,耳機又沒能提供,問問題只懂說沒有!!希望最後城堡會令我覺得40PLN 是值得花!
The castle is 5 minutes away from "M" shop, the entrance fee is 40PLN which is higher than what is listed in the guidebook. The staff selling ticket said we can borrow the audio guide in another counter, however, the other staff at the borrow counter said "NO". Out of stock already?? There were two tourists returned the audio set, so we asked if we could use them. He said "NO" again because the battery was not enough. We double confirmed if there was really no audio guide to lend, he said "NO" again because those are under maintanence. I was really annoyed with what had happened so far. The entrance fee is high, but no audio guide provided and only "NO" to whatever questions I asked.I just hope the spent 40PLN will be worthed.

Malbork城堡特別之處是二次大戰時50%建築物都被炸毀,其後更發生了一場大火,進一步破壞城堡結構。其後政府決定只修復部份損毀群,留下一部份反映戰爭帶來的威力,給遊人活生生去感受其中。1997 年被聯合國教科文列為世界文化遺產。
Malbork Castle is special because 50% of the buildings were destroyed in WWII and then a hugh fire happened which further damaged the structure of the castle. The government decided to renovate some of the historical buildings and have some remained with war damage. It lets the tourists to feel the war on their own. In 1997, the UNESCO announced the castle as the world heritage.
城堡其實不是很大,但也有令我留下深刻印象的地方。在地面有一個入口,是通往地庫一間燒柴的房,這樣環境很擠迫,不見天日,當冬天有賓客或官員使用對上的宴會廳開會,就需要有人在柴房不停燒柴提供暖氣。另一個印象深刻的地方就是頂層一個會議的地方,兩邊整齊對稱放著一排椅子,但左手邊的椅子幾乎每一張都被炸得溶溶爛爛,連議會天花也炸開了一個洞,看得我毛骨悚然。
The castle itself is not big, but I still remember some parts of it. There is an entrance on the ground which links to a fuel room in basement. It is not a spacious area and very dark inside. In winter, when there are guests or official staff used the ballroom upstair, the worker will stay inside the fuel room to burn the wood to make upstair warm. Another place is a room for congress on the top of the building. Both sides are placed with chair symmetrically. But the chairs on the left hand side was bombed and with some small piece of chair left, the ceiling of the congress hall was broken with a big hole. It made me have goosebumps.

旅程快一個月,也是說離家已經一段時間,開始有點思鄉,想念香港的父母和香港的食物,同時吃得太多麵包和意粉也令我對此產生恐懼。不是說假的,我今天真的不想對著碳水化合物,很想食點Hongkong Style!  所以就煮了蕃茄湯通粉和炒蛋,我應該真的思鄉病重了!
It was almost a month for my trip and in other words, I left home for a while. I started missing my home, my family and the food. I started feeling nausea to see bread and paster. I meant it!! I really did not want to have more carbonhydrate but something Hong Kong Style. I made the macaroni in tomato soup and fried eggs. I really miss Hong Kong!!
晚上Moritz提議到海港邊的酒吧喝一杯,大家認識了那麼久一直沒有機會,今天有時間便出外走走吧!其實昨天傍晚在海港邊看到一家酒吧門外放著鞦韆椅已經很喜歡,真的想去坐坐!我們走了一圈,基本都看過了,沒有特別喜歡那一家,最後就選了我的最愛-鞦韆吧!除了格局吸引,餐廳裡也很特別,近門口位置地下有一個透明玻璃箱,有一個人闊,裡面就養了一條大蛇,走在上面很沒安全感,隨時有掉下去的危險。
At night, Moritz suggested to walk along the coast with everyone and then chilled in a seashore bar. I saw a bar with swings when I was out with Moritz in the evening. I already liked the sytle very much. We walked around the port and didn't find any place surprising. So we finally go back to the Swing Bar. The bar has a great design. Apart from that there is a box  in the middle of the restaurant. The box is under the ground and it is transparent. The size is quite large which can carry an adult. A huge snake is inside. If you walked over the glass of the box, you would feel very insecure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment