Wednesday, 8 October 2014

[歐洲 英國倫敦 Europe London Britain] Day 12 & 13 Explore London with low budget 省錢玩倫敦

簡單總括一下在英國目前的消費
我只兌了相等於£250現金,現剩下£20 作餘下4天行程,就是每天只用£5
不吃貴的不坐交通用走路,加上我最後一天會退回交通卡拿£5按金
所以應該問題不大,也許最後有多餘的錢可以吃大餐
Sum up the expense in London as at today:
I exchanged £250 cash and there is £20 left. The remaining money will be allocated to the upcoming 4 days which means £5/ day.

這幾天的小任務就是省錢玩倫敦!!
The next mission is the travel London with low budget!!!


Day 12 & 13
我基本上都是用走路的方法看倫敦,所以省下地鐵每程£2.2。第一天跟朋友食午飯,點了一個芝士焗薯,雖然很好吃,但要£6,我的心在躺血,第一天中午已經超出預算,晚餐怎辦?令我有點擔心。
I mainly explored London on foot. Hence, I saved £2.2 for every single ride. The first day I was having lunch with a friend and I order Jacket Potato with cheese. It is delicious, but it costs £6 which is a bit overbudget for me. I already have a deficit in the afternoon, I was worrying my dinner.

第二天一共走了7-8小時,已經超級累,只買了一點吃的當午餐,結果整天只用了£1.12。
The next day I walked for 7-8 hours, as a result, I was exhausted when I was at home. I just got something for my lunch and I spent £1.12 for the entire day.

兩天的晚餐我都是自己煮意粉。在超市買了一大包意粉跟三色椒,朋友借來意粉醬,味道還不錯。
I had my homemade dinner these two days. I bought a pack of pasta and bell peppers, then borrow the tomato pasta sauce from my friend. It was tasty which make me satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment