Friday, 31 October 2014

[歐洲 波蘭華沙 Europe Warsaw Poland] Day 31 German & HK Birthday Celebration Various 德國與香港慶生大不同

早上跟Gus 商量今天的行程,之前我們坐巴士經過一個國立圖書館,外面放著幾隻不同顏色的大鐵馬,不是警察的電單車或是街上用來分隔路面的圍欄,而是真真正正的具型鐵造飛馬。我一直想去拍照,但一直沒有機會,怎料Gus說其實他也想到那兒走走!太好了!我們真的有那麼夾嗎?我真的越來越喜歡這個旅伴,之後日子沒有他,我只能唱“如果沒有你,日子怎麼過...”來懷念跟他一起的日子。
I discussed with Gus the itinerary today. We passed the National Library a few time when we took the bus. The giant colorful iron horses attracted me a lot but we cannot manage to visit there and have some photos. I was unexpected that Gus noticed the same thing and wanted to go there too. Awesome!! What a coincidence. Gus is a very nice travel buddy which I like him a lot. I can’t imagine my time without him in the rest of the trip. I won’t be use to without his caring and detail minded.


不是以下的鐵馬!!!


而是以下的真鐵馬!!!
我覺得這張相影得特別靚! I found this one is stunning.



昨天已經說過德國人生日會請客,所以Moritz決定請我們食午飯。但我們香港人會相反請生日的吃飯,所以晚餐由我和Gus 做東!
It was mentioned yesterday, German would buy friends’ meal when their birthday, so Moritz will buy us lunch today. However, it is also Hong Kong style to treat the birthday one a meal, so Gus & I will invite Moritz for dinner tonight.

我們按照旅遊書找餐廳,但全都不是結業就是轉了招牌,乾脆選一家看起來不錯,價錢合理的試一試吧!
We tried to find the restaurants recommended by the guide book, but neither of them still existed. We just randomly choose one with decent design and reasonable price for a try!

餐廳位於市中心的内街,叫Before。裝修很懷舊加入許多工業元素,餐枱是個舊木轆,我很喜歡這家餐廳!各自點了食物,終於有英文餐牌知道自已放甚麼進口了。Moritz這幾天其實已經吃了很多波蘭餃子,但他還非常熱愛而且波蘭餃子有很多不同的餡料,他說甜的鹹的都要嘗試,要吃盡所有款式。我點了一個湯和類似薯蓉的東西,出奇地好吃,口感不錯。Gus 點了波蘭傳統食物Bigo,味道比較重口味,大白菜包著酸雜菜拼麵包進食。
The restaurant is located at the side street in the city centre, called “Before”. The decoration and style has lots of industrial elements, they used the wooden pallets as the dining table. I m loving it. We ordered our own favor and I was glad that there is English Menu so that I know what I will put into my stomach. Moritz had eaten many Pierogi the last few days, but he still wanted to try more as there are dumplings with different fillings in Poland. He would like to taste all the sweet and salty dumplings. I ordered a soup and a smashed potato roll which tasted unexpectedly amazing, the texture is great. Gus ordered a traditional Polish Bigo, the flavor is quite strong. It is like a cabbage roll with sour veggie filling served with bread.


古舊風格  Vintage
工業味重  Industrial Style

 



餐後去了波蘭Pawiak監獄博物館,這裡又是跟德國納粹黨和猶太人扯上關係。二次世界大戰,德國攻陷波蘭後,這裡變成猶太人的監獄,猶太人也是從這裡被送往Auschwitz 集中營,所以是波蘭人傷感的回憶。
After the meal, we headed to Pawiak Prison Museum. It is a place associated with German Nazi Party and Jewish. During WWII, after German took over Poland, here became the Jewish Prison. The Jewish were sent to Auschwitz concentration camp from here. No wonder it is a place full of sorrow.

樹上釘滿了被屠殺的猶太人名字
The tree mounted with the plates written the Jewish being slaughtered
波蘭Pawiak監獄博物館   Pawiak Prison Museum
 我最深刻印象是一個肉類分配表,德國人能有100% 肉類,但猶太人是0%。 其實我對歷史建築的背景的認知很有限,雖然實地到過看過,但沒有認真了解當中故事,很多時都是事後搜尋相關資料補充不足,所以大家不要期待我可以詳細解說我所看所見
The more memorable impression here is the meat distribution table. It showed that German could have be allocated 100% meat while Jewish have 0%. To be honest, I do not know much about the history of the architectures. Although I have been there, I didn’t pay attention to the story behind or read the description carefully. Most of them time I will search the details which interested me afterwards. So I am sorry, but please do not have high expectation I could tell you more about what you read.

遊過博物館已經是傍晚,天氣開始轉冷,我們決定先回家添衣服再到附近商場的壽司店吃晚餐。 第一次在歐洲吃壽司是在德國符茲堡Würzburg,因為我的沙發主很喜歡日本,我又是亞洲人,所以很熱衷要介紹我們到當地日本餐廳吃飯,這次是第二次。我們點了具大壽司船,光是看著已經食慾大增。
When we left the museum, it was already in the evening. The weather is chilly in the evening which made us decided to head back to the apartment for more clothes. Then we chose to have dinner at a Sushi restaurant in a shopping mall nearby. The first time I had sushi in Germany was in Würzburg. It was because my couchsurfing host loves Japan and I am from Asia, he was so passion to introduce us the local Japanese restaurant. This was the second time. We order a gigantic sushi boat to share. Guten Appetit!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment