Sunday, 12 October 2014

[韓國首爾 Seoul, Korea] Day 10 Back to Reality 回到現實 [End]

原先打算最後一餐吃豐富些,但我身上只剩下8000won,所以最後都是便利店解決。早一點出發到機場,因為我想把握時間拍韓服照。
I was planning to have a plentiful breakfast before leaving. However I had only 8000won with me, I can only visit the convenience store instead. After that, I headed to the airport earlier to try on the traditional Korean dress.
飲完Psy 能量飲品識跳Gangnam Style
You can dance Gangnam Style after drinking the Psy energy drink
到達機場,先到便利店退回交通咭,再到郵局寄明信片,可能明信片有一定重量,要再補郵費,我把身上所有硬幣掏光還是不夠,擔心要把明片帶回香港寄出。我坦白跟郵局職員說我只有眼前一堆錢,也反開銀包給她看清楚,她苦笑一下然後把台上的硬幣一個一個收下說沒問題。我跟她再三確認真的沒問題便離開郵局,當然兩星期後明信片也安全到達目的地。
The first thing I did at the airport was to get refund of the T-money. Then I went to the post office for deliver the postcards. The postcards weight more than expected, I have to pay more for the postage. I dug out all my coins out of the pocket and wallet, unfortunately, they were not enough. I was worrying I have to bring the postcards to Hong Kong to post. I told the post office staff about my situation and even showed her my empty wallet. She smiled and said no problem when picking up the coins on the table one by one. I left the office after confirmed twice with her there is no problem, two weeks later the postcards really arrived at the destination.
 
一切都辦好就Check-in入閘過海關,到遊客中心試穿韓服。中心職員先給我選韓服,有皇帝,皇后,宮女,尚宮的服飾,我沒有選皇后而選了宮女。因為皇后要戴上假髮,不知道之前有誰戴過我覺得很不衛生。然後另一套要戴上一頂高帽,帽不是特別漂亮,所以也沒有選。最後便剩下宮女一套,衣服顏色鮮艷,我反而更喜歡,有那個宮女可以在皇宮房間拍照而不被責罰,這才算威。
I got everything done and check-in to the departure hall, looking for the tourist centre for Korean dress fit-in. The staff let me choose one of the dress I prefer. There are kind, queen, maid and officer. I didn't choose the queen but the maid because the queen has to wear the wig which I hesitate to wear because of hygiene. The other need to wear a high hat which is not pretty, I did not choose that neither. The remaining is the maid costume which is colorful and I like it the most. Isn't it awesome to be a maid but free to take picture at the palace without penalty?
 
 
 
 
離開韓國前最後一件事就是買瑪格利酒。通常在一般便利店7-11就能買到,但仁川機場離境大堂一間便利店都沒有,只有樂天的免稅店,賣的只有高級人篸或化妝品,或其他品牌名店。瑪格利酒只是1500won,利潤低,根本不會找到,免稅店職員知道我只想買瑪格利酒,立刻收起笑容說沒有就走到另一個較有潛質的中國遊客旁,展示皮笑肉不笑的技巧,繼續落力推銷。
The last thing I have to do is to buy the Mageoli. Normally you could find it in the convenience store like 7-11, but no convenience store can be found in the departure hall in Incheon Airport. The only shops are Lotte Duty Free selling expensive Ren Shen or cosmesic products, and other luxury brand shops. Mageoli is a low-priced wine, 1500won which has low profit. You cannot find it in the airport. The staff at the duty free shop knew I was only looking for that, she immediately reserved her smile and replied No. Then she went to another potential Chinese tourist to promote the product and showed her fake smile again.
 
我被安排坐前排窗邊位置,一路上都把遮光板拉下來,直至飛機遇上氣流才令我好奇拉開。嘩!一拉開...什麼也沒有看到,因為太陽光太刺眼,眼前白茫茫一片。待眼睛適應了眼前景象真的令我目定口呆,萬理無雲只看到蔚藍的天空,剛好飛機正在飛過大海,我立刻明白海天一色的道理。我被眼前美景吸引,當飛機不停移動,景色都會有所改變,然後我看到大海中出現一個小島(當然是因為我在高空三萬呎所以一大片陸地才看似是小島),有山有湖有看似民居密密麻麻的住宅,我想應該是台灣,看過就當去過日山潭和阿里山啦!
My seat was the window seat in the front row. The winder blind was down all the way until there was turbulence, I opened it up due to curiosity. Wow...once I open it up.... I saw nothing because it was so bright and my eyes were hurt by the sunlight. After a few second, my eyes were used to the light and the view was astonish. The sky was so blue and barely has a cloud. It was the time the plane flew over the ocean and both the ocean and the sky connected with each other. I was attracted by the view. You see different pictures when the plane kept moving. Then I saw an island down there ( The inland became an little island because I was up at 30000 feet high ) the mountain, the lake and the houses were clearly seen. I believe that is Taiwan and I pretended that I have visited Sun-Moon Lake and Ali Shan (Ali Mountain) since I overlooked them on the plane.
 
 
 
天氣真的太晴朗,能見度很高可以看到陸地上的景致,進入香港時飛機更一度環繞九龍一周,高樓大廈變成了積木,見識香港知名高密度社區規劃,高山傍就是樓高三十層的大廈,大廈傍就是另一幢大廈,果然吋金尺土。
The weather is way too nice and having high visibility. I can have a very crystal clear view on the land. The plane flew in Hong Kong boundary with a round tour over Kowloon. The skyscrapers became Lego and the popular phenomenon of Hong Kong - high density city plan was down at the bottom. The 30-level skyscraper is next to the mountain and the other side is another higher skyscraper. Every feet of the land have a high price.
 
 
 
後記:歐洲和韓國之旅一共用了四個月,現在真正回到現實,要腳踏實地,找工作賺錢再為下一次旅程作儲備。我已在準備下次長征的計劃,目的地將會是南美。
PS: Four months are used for the trip to Europe and Korea. I am now back to the reality and down to the earth. Work and save more money for the next adventure. I am preparing for the next journey and the destination will be South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment