突然跟單身說再見真的是一件興奮的事情。我就變回了一個情竇初開的小女孩,找回初戀的感覺,在我眼中只看到他。整晚我都在問Moritz問題,把我一切的疑問統統提出。例如什麼時候開始你喜歡上我?為什麼知道將會是長途戀愛都決定跟我開始?上一次拍拖是何時?德國人或是外國人?當然有問你喜歡我什麼?相信這是女生最關心的一個問題,原因可以令到自已自high足一天。我就像偵察在找尋跟案件有關的線索,我需要知道所有有用的資料。Moritz很有耐性解答我所有問題。待我發問完畢感到疲倦,終於睡覺已經是清晨5時。
Saying goodbye to my single life all of a sudden, I honestly felt so excited. I became a little girl fell in love like the first time, everything in your eyes are him! I kept asking Moritz questions all night long. For example, When did you realize you hit on me? Why did you choose to start as it would be a long distance relationship which will be really tough? When was your last girlfriend? Are they German or not? Of cos I asked him What do you like about me? I believed this is what every girl concern. The reason could make themself happy for the whole day. I was like a detective to find out all the information related to the case. I needed to know everything useful. Moritz was very patient to tell me whatever I was interested. It was already 5am when we finally went to sleep.
我們又再吃了一頓超豐富的早餐再出外逛。由於Panda今天不會出現,Spy Station就留待明天吧!首站要去Ritter Sport專門店。我從來不知道柏林有專門店,是Moritz告訴我的。哈哈,又是這個男人!在官方網頁看到有工作坊,我期待可以親手造朱古力,但原來只給12歲以下的小朋友 ,所以我們只能到Cafe吃蛋糕喝朱古力,的確很美味!
We, again, had a Full Table breakfast before starting our day. Since Panda wont see us today, we will leave the Spy Station for tomorrow. The first stop was to the Ritter Sport Chocolate Flagship Store. I didn't know Ritter Sport would have a Flagship Store in Berlin until Moritz told me. haha.. It is Moritz again!! I was expecting to make my own chocolate there as mentioned in their official website. However, it was only for kids under 12. Instead we visited the cafe for cakes and drinks. It was very tasty :)
住所廁紙短缺,東主要求我們自行購買。剛好我看到Ritter Sport洗手間有幾卷廁紙,我就萌起借用一下的念頭。我把廁紙塞進自己的包包就趕緊跟他們會合,催促他們快點跟我離開。我真的怕職員會發現我帶了禮物離開。我更幻想廁紙加了隱形的條碼,經過大門時會響起警號。
It happened to us that we were running out of toilet paper. The guy renting us the flat said we needed to buy at our own cost. It was also a coincidence that I saw several roll of toilet papers at the toilet in Ritter Sport. Due to the problom of lacking of toilet paper, I took some with me. Thats why I urged everyone to leave the shop asap because I was really afriad someone would find it out and arrested me. I also thought too much about the door alarm will ring because there was hidden barcode on the toilet paper.
由下午開始就發現Moritz靜了下來,更有機會便坐下,即使我們站著等地鐵,他卻選擇自已一人坐在一旁。我想他在刻意避免跟我有太多接觸,就如一開始的協定。
Starting from the late afternoon, I realized Moritz was being quiet and alwaya sit down whenever possible. Even we were standing on the S-bahn platform and chatting, he chose to sit alone at the seat to wait for the train. I thought he tried to avoid getting to close to me, as what we agreed.
說說我的旅伴,他們都有豐富旅遊經驗的。
Speaking of my companions, they are all experienced traveler.
Gus是個很細心的人,他經常留意到細微的事情。有他成為旅伴我感到很自在,因為他都打點好行程,有周詳計劃。他搜集的資料令整個行程有了藍圖。他的付出不容忽視。由於他也會寫日記,我們夜晚都不時圍在一起各自記下當天發生的事情到過什麼地方。我們不會分享自已記錄了什麼,但會互相提點做了什麼,我不比他勤力,好幾次我因為太累沒有寫日記,他更會催促我快點完成,否則只會積下更多日記債。
Gus is very detail-minded and he always spoted some minor facts. I found him a comfortable one to travel with because he well organized most of the plan and able to take care of the itinerary. His research were helpful in the entire trip. His effort made us a pleasant trip. Since he also likes to write journey, some nights we were writing our own journey together. We wont share what we wrote but we will discuss and remind each other what we did for the day. I admited that I am lazy compare with Gus. Sometimes I will skip writing the travelogue due to fatigue. He will urge me to write it before there are too many travelogues accumulated.
Gilbert是另一位旅遊達人。他在這個旅程中每天給我和Moritz拍了許多照片。因為有了照片,我旅程完結翻看照片時,才有機會看到當時我待在Moritz身邊幸褔甜在心的樣子。他成功在我倆不經意時按下快門,把最自然一面拍下。除此之外,他很喜歡喝啤酒,每餐飯他都必定要啤酒為伴,所以很多時飯後他都是第一個去休息。最後,他還熱愛車,古董車!當我們走在柏林波蘭,很多時出現失蹤人口,因為柏林和前蘇聯國波蘭有許多絕版古董車,殺了Gilbert不小相機記億體!我們便會找尋附近古董車,因為他一定在那拍照。後期我繼續獨遊歐洲見到有古董車都會想起他,並會拍下傳給他。
Gilbert, another experienced traveller, took a lot of photos of Moritz and I everyday. Because of the photos, I had a chance to see how I like when Moritz was next to me, which I was very enjoy and full of love. He captured the natural moment Moritz and I smiled while talking to each other. Besides, he is a big fans of beer. He drank beer every meal and ended up the first one to fall asleep. Last but not least, he LOVES cars, antique car is his favor. When we walked in Berlin and Poland, it always happened he disappeared without notice. Berlin and former Soviet Union Poland have lots of antique cars which conquered Gilbert 's camera. We then tried to look for the old car nearby, because he mostly there taking photos. After he left, the old cars I saw will remind me of him. I will take a photo for his collection.
![]() |
| Glibert大師作品: 東西柏林@柏林圍牆 (Gus 也在相片中) Gilbert's Masterpiece: East & West Berlin @ Berlin Wall (Gus is in the photo too) |
Moritz, 一位對我來說很特別的人。還用問?他當然是一個字:超。正。啦!在這裡不多說了,因為你們之後日子會有機會認識他。他未來幾星期都會跟我一起,就是說我會經常提起他啦!想知道關於我對他的感覺就密切留意啦。
Moritz, a special one to me. What a stupid question to ask. Of cos he is A W E S O M E. I won't say too much now. You will know more about him if you keep track on my travelogue because he will be with me for a few more weeks which mean I will keep mentioning him here!!
好吧!言歸正傳!
Alright! Back to our day.
之前提過,Moritz曾在柏林工作,跟一位要好的舊同事Florian一直保持聯絡,難得來到柏林,兩年沒有跟他見面,我們便陪Moritz跟他見面。第一眼見Florian, 已經覺得他是好人,十分開朗,臉上經常掛著笑容。他還教我們德國人乾杯會說 "Zur mitte, zur Titte, zum Sack, zack zack" 意思就是舉杯敬中間(大家) 敬胸口和敬下身,當然用不文字眼會更繪影繪聲。自已想想吧!
As mentioned, Moritz worked in Berlin a few years ago. He stayed contact with a good co-worker Florian who is in Berlin. So we all went to meet him. He is a nice and cheerful guy. Moritz was very excited to see Florian after 2 years. Florian taught us a German slang when drinking "Zur mitte, zur Titte, zum Sack, zack zack ". It means holding your glass to the middle, to the boobs and to the balls.
回到住所已經9時,大家都很肚餓。我們在超市買了燈籠椒、薯仔 和雞胸,才€9。自已煮真的經濟實惠,但今晚份量相對小了。
Its 9pm when we finally home. Everyone was starving. We bought bell peppers, potatoes, chicken breast in the supermarket for €9. It was really cheap to cook onour own. The portion for tonight was a bit less for everyone.
![]() |
| 比利是帶來的啤酒,原來玻璃樽不可以在德國回收 Beer I brought from Belgium. The glasses cannot be recycle here in Germany |
![]() |
| 晚餐 Dinner |













That car is the TRABANT :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant
ReplyDeleteYes. There are LOTS of Trabant in Berlin and Poland. I have seen so many every day.. haha.. they became not that special finally
ReplyDelete