又再踏上旅途,又再一次8人座車廂,又再一次全廂滿坐, 我和Moritz對坐著窗口位置。
We are on the road again; we sit on the 8-person carriage again; and it is once again a full house. Moritz and I sit opposit in the window side.
那架在窗邊的摺枱枱板好幾次因為太重加上沒有扣緊, 承托不住而鬆掉,桌上的東西幾乎全掉下。 終於有次我把日記本放在摺枱上寫,又再承受不了重量, 所有東西掉到地上,其中包括我身邊男乘客還未吃過的雜菜沙律。有一半生菜和唯一一塊蕃茄都散在地上,有的更灑到Moritz身上和男乘客腳邊。在已經擠迫的車廂收拾地上的食物非常困難,我一邊跟男乘客道歉一邊送上紙巾,還告訴他有一部份沙律還在盒裡是乾淨的可以食用。他表示自己不餓,不用擔心。
在火車上,我把握時間完成早兩天的日記,
I made use of the time on the train to finish my diary. The fold down table was not securely locked and was overweighted. So it loosed a few times and the thing on the table nearly all fallen down on the ground. Eventually it happened again, when I wrote my diary on the table. All the things were dropped on the ground including the salad box of the passenger next to me who didn't eat it at all. Half of the cabbage were fallen on the ground and the only piece of tomato as well. Some of the food were on Moritz legs while some of them were next to the passenger's feet. It was quite difficult to clean up the ground in the squeezing carriage. I apologized to the passenger while passed him some tissues. I told him there was some leftover in the box which are still eatable and clean. He said he wasn't hungry and it was fine.
到差不多到達Krakow時,他都沒有碰過那盒沙律,我忍不住開口再告訴他那些餘下的沙律真的是乾淨沒問題,但他再表示自己真的不餓。反而他主動問起我和Moritz是否在旅行,我便跟他說起自己從英國一路向東走到歐洲大陸再往南下遊覽。他的名字恰巧跟我們沙發主名字一樣,都是Marek,所以之後我們以Cafe Marek 和Train Marek去區分他們。Train Marek他也很喜歡旅行,還問我們有沒有聽過沙發網,前幾年他經常會接待沙發客,但因為近年比較忙,所以變得不太活躍。我說笑問他會否收留我們,他爽快答應並給我們名片,說有需要可以到他家,他有一間客房。這突如其來的邀請為我們在Krakow打了一枝強心針,假如Cafe Marek的地方真的很糟糕,我們還有Train Marek。真的沒想到打翻沙律會變成一個希望,世事真的無絕對。
When we almost approached Krakow, the passenger still did not touch his salad. I tried to remind him the salad was clean and please take it if you needed. He refused again but asking if Moritz and I were travelling. I told him I was in UK in April and travelling all the way to the East in Europe and now down to the South. His name is the same as our host - Marek. To distinguish them, Moritz and I called them Cafe Marek and Train Marek. Train Marek loves travel as well, and he asked if we heard of Couchsurfing. He said he used to be active in the community and hosting people. However, he was so busy these years which he cannot contribute anymore. I was just kidding to ask if he could host us in Krakow, he immediately accepted and gave us his business card. He said we could call him whenever is needed. There is a guest room in his apartment. For this unexpected invitation, I felt more secure to be in Krakow because we could have a back up host Train Marek in case the situation in Cafe Maret is bad. It was really out of expectation to have a hope because of messing up the salad box. Nothing is impossible.
由車站步行到Cafe Marek的Cafe不算是太遠,但奈何背包好像增磅了,我感到有點吃力。一路在街上搜索著門牌,數字越來數大表示越接近Cafe的位置。就當我們到達Cafe門前,後方來著一個騎著單車的年輕男子問我們是否沙發客,剛剛走來時便跟他擦身而過,沒想過他便是我們的沙發主,當時他正在送外賣,也許他已經注意到我們。表明身份他便帶我們直接到二樓放下行李,房間沒看到有其他沙發客的物品,沒有床或地蓆,只有兩張沙發椅和一些雜物。Cafe Marek帶了我們到房間就離開了,沒有介紹沒有告訴我們今晚怎麼安排便自己回到樓下工作。
It was not a long distance to walk from the train station to Cafe Marek's cafe, but somehow I felt my backpack was heavier which made me feeling hard. We looked for the right number while walking on the street. The larger the number, the closer to our destination. When we reached the front of the cafe, a young guy at our back with a bike asked if we are from Couchsurfing. When we were walking along the street, we saw him already. We didn't think that he was our host. He just had the delivery back and maybe he already noticed us at that time. We confirmed each other were the right one and he shown us to the room on the second floor to load off our stuff. We can't find any belongings of other surfers, no bed or mattress, only two armchairs and some stuff. Cafe Marek left and back to work without saying anything or introducing anything of the place.
Moritz在房間衣櫃找到一些毛巾可以用來墊在地上,但基本上和睡在地上沒有分別,所以又找來一塊地毯加厚,後來Cafe Marek給我們兩個睡袋情況好很多。我們總覺得不論是Cafe Marek或是他的員工都是有點奇怪,因為我們跟他們說話都好像沒有聽見的,沒有反應,所以我們已經萌起投靠Train Marek的念頭。
Moritz found some towels in the wardrobe which we could sleep on it. To be honest, it made no big difference as sleeping on the floor, so we put the towels on the carpet to make it thicker. Cafe Marek later gave us two sleeping bags made the situation better. However, we still felt not only Cafe Marek but also his co-workers a bit weird because when we talked to them, they had no response and seemed not hear us. We already had the idea to move to Train Marek.
安頓好便到市中心遊覽,但我先要到ATM提錢,因為之前在波蘭的支出都是由Gus負責,我根本沒有現金。可怕的事情便發生了,我的提款咭被櫃員機扣起了,就是俗稱的"食咭"。這張咭是唯一一張世界通行的提款咭,我申請就是為了方便在波蘭、匈牙利、克羅地亞非歐元國家提款,現在沒有了我便要使用帶來的300歐現金兌換當地貨幣,立刻令我大失預算,整天都沒有心情,很擔心之後兩個月怎麼辦。
We went to the city once settled down. Since Gus took care of all the expense in Poland before, I have not cash with me. The horrible thing happened when I withdraw money from ATM. My debit card was retained by the machine. This card was the only card I can withdraw money everywhere. I applyed for it because of easing withdrawal in non-Euro currency countries like Poland, Hungary and Croatia. If I don't have my card, I will have to use the 300 Euro in cash for exchange. It would screw me up and made me feeling depressed all the day. I was worrying about my trip in upcoming two months .
今天是星期六,銀行己關門也不能查詢,要等到後天星期一才可以作安排,想到這裡,我真的覺得天都灰了。幸好有Moritz在,他願意先替我支付每日支出,我日後回到德國再還給他,之後在斯洛伐克臨別時也給了我幾百歐的現金傍身,他真的是我的吉星。
Today is Saturday which the bank was closed and I can't ask for help. When I knew that I can do something on Monday I felt so blus. Luckily Moritz was with me. He would like to pay my daily expense and I can pay him back when I back to Germany. He even gave me a few hundert cash in Euro when he left me in Slovakia. He is really my lucky star.
找家餐廳吃午飯,在大廣場走走,看看賣藝的人,隨意遊走周邊景點,感覺得寫意。可能只要跟喜歡的人一起,去那裡做什麼其實都是次要,因為有他,你一定會感到快樂和滿足。Krakow其實很細,Wawel Castle, Barbican, Market Square 走路也能到達,但不停走路令我傍晚開始很累,只想回沙發主家休息。
We had lunch in a restaurant, stolled in the Market Square, checked out the street performers and randomly visited the attractions nearby. I believe when you could be with someone you like, it is not a matter of what to do and where to go. Because of him, you would feel happy and satisfy already. Krakow is quite small, the walking distance between Wawel Castle, Barbican and Market Square are manageable. However, too much walking still made me tired in the evening, I just wanted to take some rest back to the host.
![]() |
| 只要跟喜歡的人一起,去那裡做什麼其實都是次要,因為有他,你一定會感到快樂和滿足。 When you could be with someone you like, it is not a matter of what to do and where to go. Because of him, you would feel happy and satisfy already. |
就在回家路上,有路人拖著一隻細狗散步,細狗停下腳步望著我,當時只有一米距離,突然牠吠我幾聲嚇了我一跳,更有飛跑過我身邊的動作,我立刻嚇得大叫起來抱著身邊的Moritz,可能力度太大,我居然把他也推跌在地上,我們倆個攬作一團十分尷尬。但那狗主不但什麼也沒有做,還在嘲笑我們,我真的很惱怒。之後我再看到其他狗隻,不論是大狗或是小狗我都會卻步生怯。狗是有靈性的動物,聽說他們有陰陽眼,我想是因為我當時真的太累,人的磁場低,時運也會低,容易吸引不乾淨的東東,狗狗也許是幫我請東東離開而已。
While we were walking back home, a guy was walking his tiny dog. The dog stopped and looked at me. We had only 1m distance and it barked at me which freaked me out. Then it seemed to run towards me which further scared me to hell. I screamed and jumped on Moritz immediately. I guessed I was doing it too hard, so Moritz was fallen on the ground too. We both were on the ground very clumpsy and embarrassed. However, the dog owner did nothing but teased at us which made me very angry. I felt panic when I saw some other dogs, no matter the size, later that night. Dogs have spirituality and I heard that they can see more than human do. I guessed I was just too tired that night and somehow my brain wave was connected to another channel which attracted some souls to follow. The dog saw them and it just helped me to ask them to go and let me alone.
信不信由你!Believe it or not!
















No comments:
Post a Comment