銀行回覆我的戶口及提款咭運作正常,對於這個說法我還是半信半疑,即管再到銀行嘗試,如果真的不行我一定會寫一封憤怒的電郵投訴!!!去過幾間銀行內的櫃員機,發現都需要在門口刷卡才能進入,我每一次都是跟其他客人進入,因為之前試過刷提款咭或信用咭都沒反應。
The Bank informed me the bank account and the debit card worked normal. I doubt if it is the truth, but I went to the bank to try withdraw money again. In case I failed again, I would definitely write a complain letter to the bank. I have been to several ATM inside a bank, all of them require swiping the card at the door for verification. Everytime I tried using my cards, I failed to pass the verification. Therefore, I will follow people in most of the time.
人生總要充滿希望,凡事都是意想不到,想必櫃員機應該會出現交易失敗畫面,但居然顯示交易處理中之後更吐出現金!!!嘩,我可以做個有錢人啦!心情立即比昨天輕鬆,有錢買雪糕了!
I was told that you should have hope everyday because nothing is impossibe. If "transcation fail" is shown on the ATM screen, I would not doubt what is wrong. However, this time I see "trascation processing..." then money appeared at the bottom!!! Wao~~ I can be a rich person now. I felt easier than yesterday because I could finally buy myself an ice-cream!!
重遊大浴池,脫下涼鞋走路等如乾煎腳板底,熱得跳舞,趕緊把腳放入水中降溫,望著眼前的摩天輪,又再次覺得布達佩斯是個好地方。
Coming back to the giant pool, I took off my shoes to walk. It was just like cooking my feet as the ground was heat. You have to jump and walk at the same time and have to put the feet into the water to cool down. While my feet were swimming in the pool, I looked at the giant Ferris Wheel infront of me. Once again, I felt Budapest is a nice city for travel.
之後坐電車往Buda Castle,雖然城堡不是位處於高山,但還是興建了登山有軌電車,不消5分鐘便登上城堡。我雖然做了有錢人,不過不打算把錢花在這代步工具上,情願用雙腳走上去。
After that I took the tram toward Buda Castle. Although the castle is not located at high mountain, there is funicular which takes you to the top within 5 minutes. Even I am now rich, I won't pay for the funicular but using my feet to hike up.
城堡不是看布達佩斯市景色的最佳點,因為不夠高。但在這裡仍然可以清楚看到由多瑙河明顯分隔的布達區和佩斯區,剛剛具大摩天輪一下子縮小了。
The castle is definitely not the best spot to overlook Budapest as it is not the highest point. But you can still see clearly the Danube which divided Buda and Pest area. The giant Ferris wheel became a miniture too.
從城堡有一條沿山的路前往漁人堡,我也是誤打誤撞發現,還以為要下山再上山才到。漁人堡真的很華麗,最深刻印象的就是狼牙棒的尖頂建築,令整個感覺活在卡通世界裡。
There is a path from the castle leading to Fisherman's Bastion which I discovered by accident. I was thinking I have to get down and go up to reach Fisherman's Bastion. It is a gorgerous place. The rumble roller top on the architecture were very impressive. I felt like I walked in the cartoon society.
衝衝遊過漁人堡便下山回家,因為約好了Adam 一起到超市買材料煮晚餐,當作我報答Adam 和Örs 收留我。買了雞扒和早餐,一共港幣140,真的很便宜。
I just spent a short time at Fisherman's Bastion and rushed back home to meet Adam. We went to the supermarket for the dinner ingredients. I will cook for Adam and Örs to return the favor. I bought the chicken fillet and breakfast, it costs only HKD140 which is cheap here.
他們家沒有飯枱,所以我們都去了Örs 睡房的一張bar 枱用餐,Örs 是個工程師,他把Adam 和自已的房間安裝了LED 燈,可調較光暗和顏色,他的房間除了bar 枱和LED 幻彩燈,還有鑣把和水煙,假如播起節拍強勁的音樂,這裡可媲美酒吧。
There is no dining table in the apartment. We used the bar table Örs has in his room. Örs is an engineerer, he decided Adam's and his room with LED light. The brightness and the color of the light can be adjusted. Except from the bar table and the LED fancy effect, there is a dart and shisha in Örs's room. If there is vivid music, here is the most handy pub ever.










No comments:
Post a Comment