舟車勞頓之下,10時才起床,如果不是肚餓,相信會繼續睡。 這裡沒有Krakow的摩登餐廳,也沒有供應到下午4時的早餐, 全都是直至11時,所以假如你看不上三文治或長法包, 基本上就沒有其他選擇。
After the adventure yesterday, I woke up at 10am. If I was not feeling hungry, I believed I could sleep late. We cannot find the modern breakfast place like those in Krakow, nor restaurants provided breakfast till 4pm. All the breakfast last until 11am only. Therefore, if you do not want sandwiches or baguette, you do not have much options left.
一個上午已經逛完整個舊城區。還有下午一整天, 決定先回hostel 小休換衣服,下午踏單車到市郊。Moritz一向有跑步做運動,也許他自覺幾星期沒有做運動, 所以他在我小休時外出半小時跑步。還說明天便回國, 希望給媽媽買點手信帶回德國。 半小時後他汗流浹背再出現在我面前,但說沒看對禮物給媽媽。
Bratislava舊城區最吸引我的是在街上看到的銅像。 除此之外還發掘到小巷中的特色cafe和精品店, 精品店售賣許多心形的小飾物, 我隨手拿起一個紅白色布造幼身間條的心形扣針, Moritz看一看說不錯便放下,我們開玩笑說"Oh, you leave my love here..."
The old town in Bratislava has many bronze statues which is the reason I visited here. Besides, we discovered some feature cafes in the alley and a shop selling various heart-shape accessories. I randomly picked one cloth-made-heart pin with red-and-white-thin strips to Moritz. He had a look and said "nice!" , then put it back. I was joking to say"Oh, you leave my love here...."
Bratislava又不大,
Bratislava is not big and we finished sighseeing in the old town in a few hours. There was a whole day left, we decided to go back to the hostel to take some rest and change clothes for biking to the suburb in the afternoon. Moritz used to do sport in the free time, maybe it has been a while since he had execise last time, he went running for half an hour while I was resting in the hostel. He would like to buy his mom some gifts back to Germany since he will leave tomorrow. Half an hour later, he was back with sweat but not with any gift.
我們到附近單車店查詢租車價錢,職員表示沒有單人車, 只剩下雙人車,全日€25,是我租過最貴的單車。雙人單車亦是第一次,要控制得好, 一定要坐前面的人有良好平衡力,那一定不是我。
We visited the nearby bike shop for the rental fee. The owner said there was no more bicycle but tandem bicycle which cost €25 whole day. It was the most expensive bike I have ever rent. Riding on tandam bicycle is my first time and to well control the bike, the front needs to have good balance which would not be me.
路綫是由市中心出發,沿河邊到城堡,中途會踏馬路,預計單程3小時。路人見我們踏雙人單車都投下奇異眼光,雖然這樣, 我們還是我有我態度,繼續向前衝!
The route will be from the centre to the Castle via the river side. Some the the path is on the road and it is estimated to finish one way in 3 hours. Althoug people looked at us with weird gaze, we enjoy our time and kept going forward!
往城堡之前有一個草地,停下來休息和吃點東西才繼續出發, 還發現一個巨型心心裝置藝術。
There is a meadow before arriving the castle. We stopped for a rest and ate something before continue. There is a giant heart installation as well.
待我們到達城堡已經6時,剛剛關門了,只能隔著鐵閘看一眼。
去程已經消耗我大量體力,回程Moritz的速度仍然不減, 我是跟得有點辛苦,但慶幸我不是踏單人車, 否則我必定被大大拋離,我在他身後看著他背影突然覺得他很有男人味,那我便是名副其實他身後的女人吧。
When we finally arrived at the Castle, it was 6pm and Castle closed. We can only look through the gate to see how the Castle is like. I was feeling exhausted after the 3 hours ride, however Moritz still has energy to ride as the previous speed. I was honestly felt hard to follow, but I was also glad I did not have the bicycle on my own, otherwise, there will be a big distance between Moritz and I. I sit at the back and looked at his back, I suddenly felt he is so charming. I am "the woman behind his back".
明天我和Moritz便各走各路, 要等一個多月後我才會回到慕尼黑探望他,所以Moritz為我做最後的晚餐,那份魅力又不自覺散發出來。晚餐後我先洗澡,但忘了拿洗髮水立刻折返房間,發現Moritz不在房間,剛剛還在,我猜他是有甚麼問題到樓下找職員協助,不以為然。待我洗澡後回到房間,他已經回來,還在我低頭擦頭髮時拿出一束花,我抬頭一看嚇了一跳。之後更拿出中午在精品店看到的心型扣針,原來他中午假借跑步為名是回到市中心精品店買來花束和扣針,我的確很感動!
Moritz and I will split tomorrow. We have to wait at least a month before I went back to Munich again, so Mortiz prepared the last dinner tonight. When he was cooking, the charming sense came again. After dinner I took the shower first, I returned to the room right after I found I left the shampoo. But Moritz was not in the room while he was here a minute ago. I guessed he went down to the reception for some questions. When I returned to the room again, Mortiz was back. I head down to dry my hair while at the same time, he took out a bunch of flowers in from of me. I was surprised when I headed up. Then he gave me the heart pin we saw in the afternoon. He pretended for a run in the afternoon but to buy the flower and the pin. It was so touching.

















No comments:
Post a Comment