昨晚被嚇得跌在地上,整天坐下時屁股就很痛,加上昨晚睡在地上令身體僵硬,令整個人很累,真的要盡快離開Cafe Marek。
I fell on the ground last night and my butt was hurt when I sit down. Together with the uncomfortable carpet bed made my body in pain too. I was feeling so tired and wanna get out of Cafe Marek's place asap.
Moritz找了一家餐廳吃早餐,事後發現原來這家餐廳很有名。但我們乘了電車往反方向,所以花了一點時間,大約一小時才到達。我不知道Moritz選了那一家,但被一家裝修相當摩登的餐廳吸引著,問他是不是這兒,他居然說是!不知道是我有品味還是我們心靈相通。
Moritz searched for a restaurant for breakfast. We were told that this restaurant is very popular in Krakow. However, we used a little more time to arrive the restaurant, about an hour, because we took the wrong direction as we got on the tram. I didn't know which restaurant Moritz picked, but I was attracted by one with modern design. I asked if this is the place and Moritz said YES!!! I don't know if I have a good taste or we are connected to each other.
![]() |
| 這家店早餐供應到下午4時,那還算是早餐嗎? This restaurant provide breakfast until 4pm, so is that still called breakfast? |
這家店早餐供應到下午4時,那還算是早餐嗎?內裡裝修也很別緻,繽紛的牆身令整家餐廳很有活力,這裡的侍應生清一色是美男子。看得出那些美男子都是同志,他們被那緊身上衣配精緻的五官,加上整齊滿佈髮蠟的髮型出賣了。食物賣相都不俗,色香味俱全,真的是秀色可餐!
This restaurant provide breakfast until 4pm, so is that still called breakfast? The interior design is in vogue with the sharp painted wall. The waiters here are all handsome guy which are obviously homosexual. I can tell from the tight shirt they wore, the beautiful face and sharp facial features plus the waxed hairstyle. The food looks and tastes good too. Everything was perfect and so energetic.
今天主要走附近的猶太歷史路線,看看猶太人的墓園。所有男士進入猶太人墓園都必需跟隨風俗戴上小帽子kipa,在波蘭常常見猶太人戴著不同顏色的kipa,年輕的男生更會選擇有花紋或不同圖案的kipa。墓園提供的是紅色kipa,Moritz戴著加上藍色外套,我覺得他活像藍精靈。
Today we will do the Jewish Heritage Path, have a visit of the Jewish cemetery. All the men have to wear a small cap called kipa before entering the Jewish Cemetery. It is common in Poland to see the Jewish guys had different kipa on and the youth wear some kipa with different pattern as a fashion. The one provided was in red. Moritz was like the Smurfs together with the blue jacket.
這個是規模較小的墓園,在附近還有一個更大的。每個墓碑上都放著大小不同的石頭,不知道有著什麼意義?
There are different scale of cemetery, a larger one is nearby. Every grave has various stone placed. We are curious of the meaning behind.
我們發現墓的大小不一,有的很小,不知道是否小朋友的墓?
We also discovered that the size of the grave are not the same, some of the are smaller. Would it be a kid one?
繼續在附近遊走,過了Vistula 河的對岸,有個大草地,之前在網絡上見過有人拍了一輯在雙腿之間的照片,我們又有樣學樣,但結果很不美觀。哈哈
We kept walking around and to the other side of the Vistula River. There is a large meadow. We saw a series of photos on the internet that someone took photo in between the legs. We tried to do the same but fail to present it in a nice way.
Moritz習慣每天都喝咖啡,所以每天我們都會找一些特色咖啡店坐一會,他喝咖啡,我吃蛋糕。今天來了這家小店,由一個中年女士經營。她售賣兩款自制蛋糕和特色咖啡,蛋糕是蘋果批,味道出人意表,而在還一試難忘。我點了一杯牛油果蘋果汁,也是絕配!
Moritz used to drink a cup of coffee everyday. We will look for a nice cafe for his coffee and my cake. We found a little cafe which is run by a mid-age lady. She sells her homemade cakes and coffee. The cake we chose is apple pie which was better than how it looks, I still miss the taste. And I also order a juice mixed with Avocado and Apple. It tastes so good too.
最後我們行經一個公園,裡面找到了我的最愛鞦韆,但小朋友太多,不好意思排隊,最後只好玩搖搖板安撫自己以作補償。
Lastly we went to a park with my favor- S W I N G!!! However, there were too many kids lining up and I was shy to follow. That's why I had the seesaw as compensation and felt better.
![]() |
| 他說要上山看看就9秒9跑上去 He said he would like to have a look uphill, then he ran as fast as he could. |
回到市廣場決定到昨天路經的波蘭餐廳吃晚餐,Moritz仍是點了他的最愛餃子,我點了豬扒和薯仔加甘筍汁。整桌食物都是48 PLN!!!我覺得尚可接受,因為份量夠味度好服務也不錯!
We arrived back to the Market Square and decided to have dinner at a Polish restaurant we saw yesterday. Moritz was still working on his Pierogi project while I ordered pork and potato plus carrot juice. It costs 48 PLN with all the food!! I found the price reasonable as the portion was enough, tastes was good and good service!
飯後Moritz想吃雪糕,不停在街上找,之前總是看到雪糕店,但當要的時候便找不到。我跟他說雪糕波蘭文是Lody,只要看到Lody就有雪糕,怎料他居然說"不要扮懂波蘭文"。他不是生氣,我也沒有生氣反而覺得好笑,這種反應是最真實的,真誠才能維持一段關係。
Moritz was looking for ice-cream after the meal. We used to see a lot of ice-cream shops, but when you need one, you could never find it easily. I told him "Lody" is ice-cream in Polish, if you see "Lody", you could have ice-cream. It was unexpected that he replied "Don't pretend you speak Polish". He was not angry neither do I, I just found it hilarious. That was a true reaction. Honesty could maintain the relationship.
我的性格是喜歡開玩笑,跟大家分享一些冷笑話
I love kidding which is my personality. I would like to share with you some gag...
1)我跟Moritz說我今天早上喝了黑加倫子汁,下午喝了牛油果蘋果汁,晚上喝了甘筍汁,是因為今天我們走猶太歷史路線。Juice vs Jewish. 他說比Gus的Hyper Best Friend Gag 更爛
1) I told Moritz I drank black current juice in the morning, avocado with apple juice in the late afternoon and carrot juice in dinner all because we had the Jewish Heritage Path today. Do you get it? If not, read it again. Moritz got it and he commented it was worser than Gus' Hyper Best Friend gag.
2) 我又跟Moritz說不要對我太好,因為我們不久便會分開,那往後日子對我來說是種折磨。他說他不會折磨我也不覺得這樣是在折磨我。我便立刻猶太人上身說希特拉也不認為自己在折磨猶太人。哈哈
2) I told Moritz again please don't treat me so good because we have to stay apart soon. It would be a torture to me. He said he won't torture me and he didn't think it was a torture. I immediately acted like Jewish and said Hitler didn't think he was torturing the Jewish neither. lol
奇蹟出現了,Train Marek沒有回覆我們,但我們收到另一位沙發主的回覆指明天可以到他家寄宿,終於不用睡在地毯了。
There is always miracle. Although Train Marek didn't reply us, we have another host saying we could head over to his place. We can finally get rid of the carpet tomorrow. yeah!!
明天大清早我們便到我期待己久的Auschwitz集中營!!!波蘭重頭戲!!
Tomorrow morning we will go to the place I longing to visit, Auschwitz Concerntration camp. The most important in Poland!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment