Adam 這幾天會出差到法蘭克福,所以我便自動升級airbed 到他的高床軟枕,真的是睡過才知道什麼是舒服。
Adam will be in Frankfurt for business trip these days. So I upgrade myself to his bed instead of the airbed. It was so comfortable when compare with the airbed.
旅程那麼多天,不是衝衝趕路便是每天忙著跑景點,晚上回家只想好好休息,想看看書做點資料搜集的精神也拿不出來。藉著在布達佩斯停留時間充裕,今天可以好好計劃之後兩個月的行程。想想還是否按照計劃到斯洛文尼亞、波斯尼亞和黑山還去嗎、還會跟克羅地亞人一起攔車遊意大利嗎、怎樣回到慕尼黑呢?這一切未來幾天將會有答案。
Since the day I started my trip, I was so busy with travel around and did sightseeing. I just wanted to take some rest at night and I cannot even have the energy to read or do some research on my trip. As I will stay in Budapest for a rather long duration, I can slow down my pace and do some planning for the upcoming two months. I needed to think about if I should visit Slovenia as planned, how about Bosnia and Montenegro? Will I still hitchhike with the Croatian in Italy? How should I get back to Munich? There will be answer to all these questions.
由第一天到達布達佩斯,我每天都在外跑得大汗淋漓, 第一站到了中央市場,但市場沒有冷氣,遊客又多,我熱得根本沒有心情坐下來吃東西,所以走不了一會我已經投降要到cafe 休息。
From the first day arriving Budapest, I sweated all day long while I was wandering outside. My first location is to the Central Market, but there is no air-con and packed with tourists. I was too hot to sit and eat anything; I gave up walking further but rest at the café eventually.
這裡是New York Cafe, 二十世紀的建築加上輝煌裝修吸引許多遊客慕名而來扮上等人,在座不難看到亞洲臉孔,以華人居多,我感覺好像内地遊客都要去半島酒店high tea, 到Apple Store 潮聖一樣。我點了一杯凍梨茶。對,凍梨茶!裡面加入了切粒的細果肉,細得可以由飲管吸入,簡直透心涼,環境+賣相令我願意付上雙倍價錢喝一杯凍梨茶,這也是我在這cafe 可以負擔的。
This is New York Cafe which has the 20th century architecture style and the magnificent design. It is also the reason attracting massive tourists, mostly asian face and probably Chinese, come everyday to pretend to be the high social class noble for an hour. I felt like it is similar to the mainland tourists go to the Peninsular Hotel for high tea or heading to Apple Store for i-products. I ordered a Pear Ice Tea. There is chopped pear pieces in the juice. You can drink and eat with the straw at the same time. It tastes so good and refreshing. The environment and the presentation made the pear ice tea worth for double priced. And the ice tea is the only thing I could afford in the cafe.
布達佩斯有一個不起眼的景點,就是Shoes on the Danube Bank,一對一對大大小小的鞋其實是代表著一個又一個被殺害的猶太人。只淨下一對對鞋是因為他們被命令赤腳站在岸邊,等待著被一一處決,子彈快速穿過身體向多瑙河倒下。這一刻多瑙河被染上紅色,布達佩斯不再浪漫。
There is a inconspicuous attraction in Budapest which is Shoes on the Danube Bank. Various sizes of shoes are placed on the edge of the shore. They represents the murdered Jewish in WWII. The Jewish were standing at the edge and asked to take off the shoes before they got shot at their back. The bullets pierced through their bodies and fell into the Danube. The river dyed into red and Budapest was not romantic at this moment.
回家之前我去了中央車站Nyugati,因為被譽為最美的麥當勞就在這裡,個人覺得有點言過其實,與其他麥當勞比較的確很華麗,只是因為這是少數裝潢華麗的連鎖快餐店才令他在布達佩斯必遊排行榜佔一席位。
Before heading back home, I went to the Central Station - Nyugati. It has the most beautiful McDonald's but in my opinion, it is overstated. It is no doubt that the most glamorous McDonald's among the world's. It became the must-do in Budapest all because it is a chain fast food shop with brilliant design which is not commonly found.













No comments:
Post a Comment