再對布達佩斯反感是發生在地鐵站,我打算買一張全日票放便今天行程。由於沒有零錢,所以我排隊到售票處購票。職員問"你要什麼?"我說"一張全日票"但他說的價錢我在收費表沒有找到感到奇怪,原來他聽錢了,以為我要十張全日票。儘管我跟他解釋,他以先入為主認為我有心戲弄他,十分生氣。即使我拿回車費,但他不想再給我賣車票。我十分不喜歡他的態度,更打算就此離開票也不買便坐車。他再次問我要什麼,我這次說"24小時票"他反問"你確定?"我說"是的。"然後我應該會得到車票吧!但他只給我一個不屑的眼神,然後無視我並轉向我身後的乘客問他需要什麼,更說了幾句匈牙利文看似在說我不是。我再次被這個人無視。真的是我錯是我的問題嗎?我被他這樣發脾氣真的很無辜,最後他賣給我一張24小時車票並說了句"It is not funny!!" 天啊!!!
The second time I dislike Budapest happened in the metro station. I was about to get a one-day ticket before starting my day. Since I only have a big note with me, I lined up at the cashier for getting the ticket from the staff. He asked “What do you want?” I said “ a day ticket please.” He then charged me a different price which is not found on the price list. I was wondering if I was having the right thing. It turned out he misheard me saying “ten tickets” so he processed to sell me different thing. He was obviously pissed about the mistake and the trouble I brought him. No matter how I explained he already thought I fooled him. Although I have the money back, he refused to serve me and sell me the ticket. I was also annoyed by his attitude and one second I decided not to get any ticket and just skip the fare. He asked me again what I want, I said “24-hour ticket”, then he challenged me saying “ Are you sure? “ I said “ Yes, Sir!” Guess what next? I should have my ticket, right?! But he just gave me a dirty look and talked to the passenger after me in Hungarian and asked what the passenger needed. I was ignored again by this bastard. Did I do something wrong? It was really not fair to throw me the temper. Finally he sold me the stupid 24-hour ticket and said “It is not funny!!” >__< What a jerk!!
在車箱遇上查票員是一件不常發生的事,因為每一個車站打票機和通往月台的扶手梯位置都有職員駐守檢查乘客車票。但我居然遇上了在車箱中出現的查票員,當車門關上有位女士表明身份說是職員要檢查車票。我立刻為剛才沒有在售票處一走了之,堅持購買車票的決定感恩,否則我遇上在波蘭一樣的後果。The second time I dislike Budapest happened in the metro station. I was about to get a one-day ticket before starting my day. Since I only have a big note with me, I lined up at the cashier for getting the ticket from the staff. He asked “What do you want?” I said “ a day ticket please.” He then charged me a different price which is not found on the price list. I was wondering if I was having the right thing. It turned out he misheard me saying “ten tickets” so he processed to sell me different thing. He was obviously pissed about the mistake and the trouble I brought him. No matter how I explained he already thought I fooled him. Although I have the money back, he refused to serve me and sell me the ticket. I was also annoyed by his attitude and one second I decided not to get any ticket and just skip the fare. He asked me again what I want, I said “24-hour ticket”, then he challenged me saying “ Are you sure? “ I said “ Yes, Sir!” Guess what next? I should have my ticket, right?! But he just gave me a dirty look and talked to the passenger after me in Hungarian and asked what the passenger needed. I was ignored again by this bastard. Did I do something wrong? It was really not fair to throw me the temper. Finally he sold me the stupid 24-hour ticket and said “It is not funny!!” >__< What a jerk!!
It was a surprise to see ticket inspector on the metro and it was rare to happen. It is because some staff were assigned to observe and check the ticket next to the ticket validation machine or the way down to the platform to make sure all passengers have their tickets before they are on the metro. There was a lady who happened to be the ticket inspector and she disclosed her identity when the door of the train closed and started to check the ticket of every passenger. I felt so lucky that I didn’t run away with anger in the cashier, otherwise, I would be end up the same as I was in Poland.
我再次回到中央市場品嚐當地美食。我感覺這裡比昨天舒服,不像一個大蒸籠,只是一個低溫蒸籠。昨天吃了太多重口味的肉,今天不想再吃肉,所以選了白菜卷。味道也是很濃,加上酸菜和酸汁令整體很酸。我根本不能全部吃光,只好把剩餘的都掉進垃圾桶。有時體驗比結果更重要。
I went back to Central Market again for some local food. I somehow felt so much better than yesterday even here was still like a steamer, but a low-heat steamer. Not having the mood to have meat since I still stuffed with the yesterday's meal. It made me choosing the cabbage roll with sour sauce. Again, the taste was very strong and the sour veggie made the entire dish super sour. I cannot finish the whole piece and have to throw it in the trash can. Experience is more than finishing.
I went back to Central Market again for some local food. I somehow felt so much better than yesterday even here was still like a steamer, but a low-heat steamer. Not having the mood to have meat since I still stuffed with the yesterday's meal. It made me choosing the cabbage roll with sour sauce. Again, the taste was very strong and the sour veggie made the entire dish super sour. I cannot finish the whole piece and have to throw it in the trash can. Experience is more than finishing.
匈牙利的浴場也很有名,就像Spa/sauna。我沒有去旅遊書介紹很豪華的浴場,而選了一家中型規模遙遠歷史當地人光顧的浴場。名字是Saint Lukas 浴場。收費3000 FT,大約100港幣,提供冷熱池,蒸氣房和游泳池。在場所見遊客不多,亞洲人更小。我成功以比堅尼和單身東方女生的特質吸引了一個匈牙利大叔的眼球。他不斷在我視線範圍內出現令我很不自然,我第一次跟他打照臉是在室外游泳池,然後在室內浴池又碰到他,之後在蒸氣房又見到他。我不知道是否地方太小還是他跟著我,我跟他沒有交談因為我相信他不暗英語,而且我也努力避免跟他交談或任何接觸,假裝沒看見他。我在浴場逗留了3個小時,在冷熱池,蒸氣房和游泳池之間快樂地遊走。
Hungary is famous with the bath, its like spa/ sauna. I did not choose a fancy one which most guidebooks recommended, but a medium-size with local style and long history. It is named Saint Lukas Thermal Bath. It costs 3000ft with sauna, bath and swimming pool. There were not many tourists here, and I was the only Asian. I successfully drew the attention from an old Hungarian man with my bikini suit and as a single Asian young girl. I felt not easy to have him around. I first met him in the outdoor swimming pool, then bumped into him again in the indoor spa and later to the steam room. I am not sure if it is because the place is small or he followed me. We didn't talk since he cannot speak English (I guessed) and I tried to avoid talking to him and pretend not seeing him at all. I spent 3 hours in the bath with hot spring and steam room and cold pool in between. It was really relaxing.
Adam原下午5時從法蘭克褔回來,我要回家給他開門。但他說會坐晚點飛機回來,大概晚上11時才到達,所以我還能吃點東西到Cidadel看夜景才回去。
Adam was supposed to be back from Frankfurt at 5pm which I have to be back to open him the door, but he texted me saying he will take the next flight back which will arrive home at 11pm. Therefore, I can grab food and headed to the Cidadel for night view before heading back.
登上Cidadel只是晚上8時,天還亮著,要多等一個小時才會入黑,這時氣溫下降,我沒有穿太多衣服,只好咬緊牙關硬著頭皮等待著。但一個小時的等待換來畢身難忘的夜景總於值得。景色總是真實比相片美麗,布達佩斯真的不枉此行。
It was 8pm when I arrived the Cidadel which was still early, the sky is still bright to see the night view. I didn't have enough clothes with me and it was pretty chilly uphill. However, 1 hour waiting with wind in return for the awesome view is really worth it. The view is better in live than in the picture. I was just so glad to have seen it in Budapest.
回家已上晚上10:30,Adam 和 Örs 都回來了。我打算洗澡休息,但他們打算出去酒吧看世界杯球賽,還叫我一起去。他們帶我到一家常光顧的酒吧,地方和香港的酒吧相比大很多,分室內室外兩部份,再分不同主題。香港有Pub Crawl,但相信到布達佩斯的酒吧不會經常轉場,因為同一家酒吧不同主題已經令你大開眼界。
Adam and Örs were already home when I returned at 10:30. I took a shower and wanna take some rest since it was a long day. However, they planned to go out to watch the World Cup and asked me to join. They bought me to a bar where they used to go. It was so big compare with those in Hong Kong. It was divided into indoor and outdoor area with different themes. People in Hong Kong love pub crawl, but I guess it is not necessary in Budapest because one bar is able to make you busy and attract you.










No comments:
Post a Comment