今天稍為離開布達佩斯到2小時火車的Eger小鎮。這裡有名的是城堡,匈牙利品質最好的葡萄酒,可惜2小時車程過去,我眼前出現的是一條又一條維修中和佈滿灰塵的橫街小巷,意興闌珊不想逗留。
Today I left Budapest to suburb town called Eger which was 2 hours train ride. The town is famous with the castle, the best quality wine in Hungary. 2 hours have gone, however, what in front of me were roads under maintenance and repair with dusty alleys. I don't even wanna stay longer.
找不到維基推介的餐廳,便隨便選一間價錢合理的露天茶座吃午飯,終於有機會吃匈牙利菜,餸菜味道偏濃,雖然我沒有加辣,但總是紅卜卜的,而且隨餐附送紅辣椒,這是匈牙利菜的特色。
I failed to find the restaurant recommended by Wikitravel. So I picked one outdoor restaurants with reasonable price for lunch. Finally I could have some Hungarian cuisine. Basically the taste is so strong for Hungarian dishes. Although I did not choose to have spicy, all the dishes are red and with the chili pepper on the side. This is traditional Hungarian specialty.
飯後往美女村 (Szépasszony-völgy)出發,這裡其實是酒莊,有許多自家經營的店舖自設工場種葡萄釀酒,所以售價很便宜,我不懂酒,所以不能說他們味道如何,但我卻買了一瓶2公升的甜酒回家,都只是港幣20元,當水飲都值得。
Headed to the Village of Beautiful Women (Szépasszony-völgy) which is a vineyard. It is full of individual shops selling their own wine and they grow the grapes in the farm on the mountain. The price of the wine are very low. I know nothing about wine, so I cannot tell how does the wine taste. But I bought a 2L sweet wine back home with HKD20 which is amazingly cheap. I can drink it like water.
回程已經是黃昏5時,太陽雖然在下山,但火車沒有冷氣,車箱內氣溫如蒸籠,這是我第一次對匈牙利有所不滿。即使我耐心地坐著,但汗卻放肆地流著,雖然火車一路前進,但不產生一點涼風。
It was already 5pm when I return. Although the sun was going down, there was no air-con on the train which was really hot inside the carriage. The temperture increased like we are inside the sauna. That was also the first time I dislike Hungary. Even I sit patiently, I sweat all over my face. Though the train was moving forward, there was no wind at all.晚上回家,Örs 還未回來,樂得清閒便跟Mortiz Skype,一直聊到晚上12時!之前還擔心分開了會不習慣或出甚麼亂子,還好目前大家感情還算穩定。
When I got back to the apartment, Örs was not here yet. It would give me a chance to Skype with Moritz. We chatted until 12am from 8ish. I was worrying something would come up or I will not use to be myself without Moritz. Luckily the worry was gone after the chat.













No comments:
Post a Comment