整天都提不起勁,因為跟Moritz餘下的時間還不夠12小時, 什麼都沒心情去做。
I was not in the mood the entire day because I only have less than 12 hours to be with Moritz, I don't feel like doing anything.
在Bratislava走完又走,最後在一個小公園坐下, 說著明天開始起床睜開眼,身邊會小了一個人; 不用再多準備一份早餐;吃到味道好的蛋糕, 只能以說話去形容味道,不能親自品嚐;晚上不會看到他在切洋蔥,我不禁流下淚來。一直都跟自已說我們會再見,只是時間的問題, 但到日子的來臨,還是有軟弱的時候。
We walked around Bratislava again and again and finally sit down at a small park. I talked about how it would be tomorrow, like no longer seeing each other when you wake up in the morning, don't have to prepare one more bowl for breakfast, you can only describe how tasty is the cake rather than trying it together, I don't see him cutting onions for dinner. Those memory made me cry out of control. I told myself we will see each other again, it is just the matter of time. But when the date came, I found that I am weak.
一輪感性後,我們決定到對岸看看,剛巧有嘉年華吃的喝的都找到, 還有人在表演,我們買了一籃櫻桃坐在樹下, 一邊吃一邊把核隨意吐到草地。還比賽誰能把核吐到最遠, 可能十年後生出櫻桃樹就是我們吐出的種子。
After all the emotional release, I pulled myself up and we decided to go to the other side of the river. There was a Carnival which has food & berverage and live performance. We bought a basket of cherry to eat under the tree. We ate and spat the seed out on the meadow and competed who could spit it further. If there is a cherry tree grown in 10 years, it could be our seeds.
回到舊城區在昨天經過的懷舊cafe 坐了一會,欣賞店鋪特色擺設,這裡的老板喜歡收集古董, 店裡所有椅子都是上手用家棄置被他收集回來的, 所以每一張都不一樣,成為店鋪特色。
We back to the old town to visit the vintage cafe found yesterday. The decoration of the cafe were very unique. The owner here loves collective antique. All the chairs in the shop are abandoned and the owner brought them back to the shop. That's why all are unique which made it as the style of the cafe.
正式跟Moritz告別是在車站,我坐巴士往布達佩斯, 他坐巴士回慕尼黑,還記得我上車後,他在外面不停在找尋我的坐位,因為我不是坐窗口位置,即使看到他也沒辦法跟他打招呼,無論我內心如何歇斯底里地叫著,他都沒辦法聽見,真的很無助,最後車開動了,他還在找還在看還在追,我又哭了。
I finally said goodbye to Moritz at the bus station to Budapest and he went back to Munich. I remembered when I was on my bus, he wandered around the bus to locate where I was. Since I was not sitting next to the window, I cannot let me know and say hi to him. No matter how hard my heart was yelling, he cannot hear me, I was so helpless. When my bus departured, he was still looking for me and chasing for the bus. I cried again.
巴士在播放電影Before Sunrise,我看著窗外的黃昏,想到Moritz也許也在看著同一個太陽,感到很浪漫。
The bus was playing movie - Before Sunrise. I looked out of the window with the sunset, imagining Moritz was having the same view, I felt it was romantic.
駛近3小時終於到達布達佩斯,之前在香港認識了匈牙利朋友Adam,亦會在他家寄住,但由於他還在市郊渡假未能趕上今天回來,所以我會先到他朋友家住一晚,明天才跟他見面。
After almost 3 hours, I arrived at Budapest. I met a Hungarian called Adam when he travelled in Hong Kong. I will meet him tomorrow since he was at the country side and not able to be back today.





No comments:
Post a Comment