Leaving Krakow to Zakopane is something I looked forward. I will hike up to Tatra Mountain for the stunning scenery. I hesitated to hike or not at the beginning, because of the safety to hike alone and the various routes on the mountain made me headache. However when Moritz said he could join me, I was confidence to conquer this challenge. We discussed with each other and worked out for a best plan. The whole process convinced me this guy is really responsible.
由Krakow 坐大巴到Zakopane只需2.5 小時,離開大城市,登上高速往郊區走,漸漸看到小村落,四周也是農地、家畜,家家戶戶在花園都有一個鞦韆,在上面盪著可飽覽山下全景,一流!上山下山終於到達Zakopane。一個很多遊客的小鎮,只見大部份遊客都穿著登山裝,大家目標都是要登上塔塔山!雖然很多遊客,但沒遇到太多亞洲人令我仍不覺得這裡過份旅遊化。
It took 2.5hours from Krakow to Zakopane by bus. Leaving the big city heading to the highway, finally we reached the country side. There were fields and more fields, cows and more cows, sheeps and more sheeps. And I found most of the houses have a swing at the garden. It was so cool to have it on the mountain which you could see the great view when you are swinging!!!! After the up and down of a few mountains, we arrived at Zakopane. Its a town with lots of visitors who are with the same goal- to hike up on Tatra Mountain. Although there were many tourists, I still found not that tourists with less Asian spotted.
我們明天早上才會登山,放下行李便在市區走走,也許這裡近高山,見識到天氣變幻莫測。身處陽光燦爛的大廣場,望上天空不遠處又污雲密布,然後十分鐘後大廣場落起大雨,大家慌忙躲避。所以我們真的要準備充足才出發應付明天突如期來的情況。
We will hike up tomorrow. After loaded off our bags, we started exploring the town. Maybe Zakopane is next to the Tatra Mountain, you see the unpredictable weather. For example, the weather in the market square was great and shiny. But if you looked up to the other side close to the mountain, the weather was cloudy and gloomy. 10 minutes later, it rained in the market square and everyone ran to the shelter. So we really have to be well prepared for the unexpected situation gonna happen tomorrow.
![]() |
| 在市中心走著玩著 Hanging around the town |
自"食咭"事件後,都是Moritz繳付所有支出,良心發現,決定用信用咭包起他一天,食的喝的全是我的。去了一家餐廳,不用說他又是點餃子,而我居然在餐牌找到未想過會有的菜色,就是豬肝!想也不用想便選這個菜,味道和香港的差不多,找回香港的感覺。
Since my debit card was retained by the ATM, Moritz took care of all my expenses. I do not want to take it for granted, so I used my credit card for all the payment today. We had lunch in a restaurant, it is no surprised he will order Pierogi again, while I found a dish which I did not expected here. That is Pork Liver!!! I didn't have a second thought and picked that, the taste is similar to those in Hongkong, I felt a sense of secure.
也許Moritz吃了不清潔的東西,應該是太多餃子,之後有日半夜他開始頭痛又嘔吐,久久不能入睡,我對於什麼也不能為他做到感到無助......
Maybe Moritz ate something wrong, it is possible to be way too many dumplings. He puked and has headache in one of the night which made him can't fall asleep. I was so guilty since I can do nothing for him.









No comments:
Post a Comment