Sunday, 30 November 2014

[歐洲 匈牙利 Europe Hungary] Day 47 我的口頭禪 My Signature Phrase: Its Okay!!

昨晚喝得太多,Adam、Örs 和我都宿醉,睡到中午才起床。原本打算踏單車到鄰近小鎮Saint Adrew's (Szentendre)遊覽,但時間關係只能押後到明天。Saint Andrew's 是在布達佩斯以北的一個小鎮,旅遊書或遊客都十分推薦。
Adam, Örs and I also suffered from hangover this morning. It was 12 noon when we finally woke up. We planned to cycle to a nearby town in the north of Budapest which is most recommended. However, it was pretty late to do a trip to Saint Andrew's (Szentendre) today, so we will do it tomorrow.
 
Adam協助之下,買了到克羅亞Zagrab的火車票,預定兩日後起程。匈牙利火車票有個好處,就是車票沒有寫上乘車日子,只寫上可使用期限。我的火車票就可以由售票日起計一個月內使用。我要坐的火車是早上6時出發,假如我趕不上這一班,還可以坐另一班或是隔天才離開。心理壓力小了許多。
Adam helped me to get my ticket to Zagreb, Croatia. I planned to leave in two days. The good thing about the train in Hungary is the date for departure is not fixed, you can use it anyday within a month. My train departs early at 6am and in case I missed it, I can take the other one or do it on the next day. Therefore, I felt less pressure on it.
 
買好車票便往市中心尋找小公主。小公主是一個在多瑙河和電車軌前的一個銅像,在布達佩斯很有名的。
We then went to the city and look for the Little Princess. It is a bronze statue located in the Danube promenade and in front of the tram rail.
  

Adam在書展買了幾本他最愛的作者的作品,作者還即場為他作親筆簽名,令他開心上一陣子。
Adam also bought a few books of his favourite author in the book fair and the author signed his autograph as well. He was so happy about that.

Örs的一位朋友是一隊樂隊的經理人,剛巧樂隊今晚有表演,表演場地在一隻船上。我們便去捧場,我自問不是電子音樂的粉絲,但船上演唱會倒是吸引了我的好奇。最後發現其實情況如香港仔珍寶海鮮船一樣,只是一隻已牢固在河邊的船隻而已,身處其中你不會覺得自己在船上。
Örs has a friend who is the manager of band which have performance on a ship. That's why we were there to show some support. I am not a big fans of electronic music, but concert on a ship interested me. Eventually it was a ship which securely tighted and locked next to the shore. It was like the Jumbo floating restaurant in Aberdeen. You don't feel you are on the sea when you are inside.


A38是船的名字
A38 is the name of the ship



除concert外,船上更有酒吧
Except for concert, there is bar on the ship

經理人朋友跟我們把招呼,又問我覺得音樂跟樂隊怎樣?我說"Its okay."大家聽了都笑了出來。其實"Its okay" 只是我的口頭禪,但有時必須用得其所。
The manager came to us and say hi. He asked if I like the band and the music. I said "Its okay." and everyone laugh. It is my signature phrase to say "Its okay." But sometimes, I really need to use it wise and in proper situation.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment