我們是睡在客廳的沙發,所以半夜Stefan 回來都能聽見,我們還聽到不止他,還有另一把女人的笑聲,過了不久門鈴再響,是第二把女聲,我當時半睡半醒,所以也沒有理會便又再沉睡。甚至乎之後Tequila跳上沙發,壓在我和Moritz 腿間跟我們一起睡或是鑽來鑽去換個更舒服的姿勢,我也沒有理會,睡到天亮。
We slept on the couch in the living room, so we can hear Stefan was back in late night. He was not alone but with a girl because I heard a woman giggle. After a while, the doorbell rang. It was another voice of a woman. I was not full awake, so I didnt find out what happened but fell asleep immediately. Even Tequila jumped on the couch in the middle of the night to sleep on our legs and moved around for the best posture, I ignored it to sleep till the morning.
天亮後我問Moritz有沒有聽見昨晚有兩把女人聲音,還在討論Stefan 是不是昨晚很刺激。這時Stefan 房間有兩位長髮女子走出來,笑著說著走去洗手間,証明昨晚我沒有幻聽。
I asked Moritz in the morning if he heard two women's voices last night and we even discussed what exciting thing Stefan possibly did last night. At the same time, two women walked out from Stefan' s bedroom to the bathroom while laughing and chatting. It proved that I did not have illusion last night.
我用疑惑的眼神看著Stefan, 然後露出深層意義的微笑。他也許意會我在想甚麼,跟我們度出來龍去脈。他說昨晚我們離開後,他繼續留下找朋友聊天,待他也打算離開回家他見到A女已經醉倒,還抱著垃圾桶睡著了,為免她遇到意外,加上Stefan記得她住附近,決定送她回家。可惜A 女真的太醉未能清楚表達自已住所位置,Stefan唯有把她帶回自已家。A女 的另一位女性朋友B女 致電給她,因為B女忘記帶鑰匙想A女開門。但A 女自身難保,Stefan知道後也叫B女來過夜。就是這樣聽見第二次門鈴響起,當然我們都沒有深究事實的真確性,也不會追問他們三人在房裡做了甚麼,還是留一些想像空間吧。
I gave Stefan a questioning gaze and a evil smile. He understant what I was thinking and told us the whole story. He said after we left last night, he stayed to hang out with friends . Before it was too late, he decided to go and saw Woman A was so drunk. She hugged a rubbish bin to sleep. Stefan did not want to leave her in danger and remembered she lives nearby. So he tried to send her home first. However, Women A was too drunk to tell the address, Stefan has to bring her back to his apartment. Another girl, Woman B, called Woman A's mobile and asked her to open the door as she forgot her key. Since Woman A was at Stefan's place, Stefan asked Woman B to come over as well. Thats why I heard of the doorbell and another woman's talking. Of cos I did not judge if it was the truth or asking what was happening in the bedroom. It is always better to leave some room for imagination.
Stefan家曾經同時host了5-6 位沙發客,這裡雖然地方夠大,但除了我們睡的沙發和Tequila的狗居,好像沒有其他位置供睡。但發現牆上有一個鉤子,好奇它的用途,原來是用來掛吊床的!!!是我夢 寐 以 求 的 吊 床!我立即找來吊床掛起睡在上面,Moritz就在一旁推動令吊床擺動。彩色線編織的吊床,幻想自已在椰林樹影,水清沙幼的海灘喝著雞尾酒享受海浪聲,真寫意!
Stefan hosted 5-6 guests at the same time. The apartment is big but I wonder where could the guests sleep on as I can see a couch and Tequila's home only. Then I found a hook on the wall made me curious about the use of it. It was a h-a-m-m-o-c-k hook for my favorite H-A-M-M-O-C-K!!!! I slept on it immediately and Moritz pushed the hammock aside. The hammock is weaved with colourful nylon, I imagined I was on a beach under the shade of the coconut tree , drinking cocktail with the sound of wave, what a relaxing day!
今天是休息日。因為我身體不適,早上行屍走肉,以為自已快要死。再到那摩登餐廳吃早餐也沒心情看美男,吃過早餐奄奄一息。
Since I was feeling unwell today, it was a rest day. I was walking death starting from the morning, I though I was dying. Even we had breakfast in the modern restaurant again with the handsome waiters, I cannot focus on that. The pain became more serious after breakfast.
之後還去了幾個地方,但我真的痛得什麼心情都沒有,只想回家休息。Moritz也察覺到我只剩下半條人命便跟我一起回家。先洗了個熱水澡再吃了必利痛睡了一覺,精神很多了,還跟Moritz拍起selfie來,通紅的背景加大鏡拍出有格調的相片。
Since I was feeling unwell today, it was a rest day. I was walking death starting from the morning, I though I was dying. Even we had breakfast in the modern restaurant again with the handsome waiters, I cannot focus on that. The pain became more serious after breakfast.
![]() |
| 具型牛角包 Giant Croissant |
We went to a few more places, but the pain just stopped me enjoying it and I can't do anything but rest. Moritz realized I became a zombie, so he decided to send me home. I felt better after a hot shower, a panadol and a nap. I even had some selfie with Moritz in front of the feature wall. The bright red wall made the photos cool.
![]() |
| 很難得才能和Tequila合照 Hard to take a photo with Tequila |
是日晚餐 Today's Special








No comments:
Post a Comment