豐富的早餐過後,就是家庭聚會的時間, Moritz把過去一年在香港的點滴以圖片分享給他的姐姐和男友 ,平時在港的生活,到新加坡和台灣的照片,一年真的很快過!
After a very nice breakfast, we managed to have a mini family gathering. Moritz shared with her sister and her boyfriend for the pictures taken oven the last year, such as the life in Hong Kong, the trip to Singapore and Taiwan. Time really flies and year is gone.
適逢這幾天是德國迎春節Fasnacht, 各大小鎮都有其傳統慶祝節目,與香港的花車巡遊相似,當天就是Moritz家鄉的慶祝日,我感到很新奇。 遊行隊伍全是本鎮的居民,由於是小鎮,人口約700人( 香港的萬份之一), 所以參加的人數約200人左右,都已經不錯。每隊有不同的造型, 沿途給圍觀的人派糖果,又會不停灑碎紙。我,不是安守本份的人, 硬著反擊他們的攻勢,結果被俘虜,任人魚肉!
It was Fasnacht in Germany during our visit. It is a festival of welcoming the Spring and say goodbye to the Winter. Every town and village has their own way to celebrate and the specific costume to dress up. It is like the Chinese New Year Parade in Hong Kong with lots of well-decorated vehicles. It was the day of Moritz's village for celebration which made me so excited. The whole parade crews are formed by the villagers living there. Since it is a very small village which have only 700 inhabitants (1/10000 of Hong Kong population!!), there are about 200 participants which is very good already. Every crew has a unique theme, make up and costume. They give candies to the audience and sprinkle them with shredded papers. I have to admit that I am not a well-behavior person who loves to prank. Thats why I fought back to what they did to me which caused me into trouble. They got me and kept torturing me but it was really fun.
我特地從香港帶來了一些年糕來跟大家分享,芋頭糕、 栗子紅豆糕和紫薯黑糖糕,另外還有一包糯米粉可以自製甜品。 他們是第一次試中式的糕點,對芋頭這種蔬菜更是好奇, 紅豆糕不會凍食感到驚訝,所以我把紅豆糕分為熱和凍, Annette更整了些忌廉配凍糕,變成了中歐fusion菜。 整體上,糕點十分受歡迎,我很高興他們喜歡,吃得開心。
I brought everyone the Chinese New Year cakes from Hong Kong such as Taro Cake, Red Bean Cake with Chestnut and Brown Sugar Sweet Purple Potatoes Cake. Also, I brought a pack of glutinous rice flour with me to make some dessert. It was the first time for all of them to try Chinese dessert and some of them were very interested in the Taro Cake because they never see Taro before. Besides, they were surprised that we did not serve the cake as cold but have to warm it up. Due to this, we made half of them hot and half of them cold. Thanks for Annette, she made some cream for the cold cake which made it more tasty and it became a Eurasian Fusion dessert. Overall speaking, they love the cakes which already made me happy.
之前跟Annette提過想看看Moritz兒時的照片, 她有著由1990年到2003年的家庭照,紀錄著一家人的點滴。 兒時的Moritz很像女孩子,常常穿著紅色衫褲, 那個湯碗髮型整個童年相伴,不離不棄掛在頭上。
I told Annette before that I would love to take a look of Moritz's childhood pictures. She has filed all the family pictures from 1990 to 203 which is really awesome. It contains all the important memory for the whole family. Moritz is like a girl when he was a kid. He loves wearing red clothes and he had the bowl-shape haircut with him the whole childhood.
晚上舉家去BodenSee焗桑拿, 天氣冷焗桑拿是非常好的提議,有室內室外暖水池、按摩池、室內滑梯、蒸氣浴和桑拿,溫度由60°C-90°C,90° C桑拿設於BodenSee岸邊,我們兩次由90° C桑拿衝進6°C的BodenSee,湖水冰冷刺骨, 接觸湖水一刻尖叫起來,因為真的很冷,100%的肌膚接觸。 桑拿區是可以全裸,無分男女,對歐洲人是很平常, 但我真的接受不到我看到爸爸媽媽哥哥姐姐的裸體時,姐姐的男友、 我表哥或其他大叔看到我的裸體…...整件事很不合倫理, 在這方面我的確很保守。 但最後我抱著別人不會著眼於我的身體和不懷色迷迷的眼光看我, 就脫下毛巾坦蕩蕩,來吧!
We headed to BodenSee for sauna at night. It was actually a great idea since the weather was cold. The thermal bath included indoor/ outdoor pool, jaccuzzi, indoor slide, steam bath and sauna with 60°C-90°C. The 90°C sauna was set next to the BodenSee which provide you a chance to experience the hottest and coldest in a second. We came out of the 90°C sauna room and ran to the ice-chilling lake twice. It was really cold to death, I can't stop screaming when I touched the water. Since we are totally naked, the 100% sense of touch was like heaven. It is optional to be totally naked in the sauna zone, regardless of gender. It is very common for European, but not for me. I cannot accept to see my parents or siblings nudge while the boyfriend of the sister, my brother cousin or even an old man see me naked. It is not in ethics. Yes, I AM VERY CONSERVATIVE. However, I also think no one would care how my body look like and pay attention on it. So I just let it naked and say goodbye to my towel. Kisses the Nature!!



No comments:
Post a Comment