Sunday, 28 February 2016

[歐洲 德國瑞典 Europe Germany & Sweden] Day 2

「晨早空氣清新開朗…... 陽光溫暖帶來無限美」聽著小雀在唱歌,早上在歌聲中醒來…...沒有發生在我身上,因為時差影響,半夜4點已經醒了,待在床上等天亮!
Good Morning~ Sun shining on me, Birds singing and waken up by the beautiful songs....It is what happened in Snow White but not me. Because  of jetlag, I was awake around 4am and stayed on bed until  dawn.

天氣非常好,陽光充沛,溫度適中,是之後在德國一星期裡前所未有的好天氣。
The weather was really nice with plenty of sunshine and the temperture good for outdoor activities. It was the best day among the period we stayed in Germany.

吃過豐富的早餐便和Moritz的姐姐和男友一起溜狗,順便看看四周的環景。上一次到訪時,他們的狗叫Ramses是洛威拿,但上年因為年老退化被迫人道毀滅,現在這隻亦是大型犬隻叫Carlo,雖然很友善,但感覺不似Ramses容易打成一片,每當在屋裡有陌生人或聽到傳來腳步聲,牠必定會大聲吠和快速地跑下樓查看究竟,狗天生的觸角真的很厲害。
We joined Moritz's sister and her boyfriend to walk the dog after breakfast. It is also a good chance for me to wander around the village. Last time we visited, they have another dog called Ramses, a Rottweiler. However he had the animal euthanasia because he was too old to walk and had many health issues. Now they have another dog call Carlo. Although he is nice one, it is not easy to get friend with him easily and as quick as Ramses. Everytime when he heard noise from downstair, he will bark loud and run down to check. His instinct is really great and strong.





外國天大地大,郊區更是草原遍野,走在小路,兩旁盡是無邊際的草原不再是天方夜譚,不是故事書的情節背景。沿小路向山上走,背後的村莊開始變小,離小教堂越來越近。教堂是二次大戰後,當地一個成功回鄉的村民建造的,他在出征前承諾如果有幸回來,會建造教堂感恩。
Hongkongers always said that the land in western country is gigantic and wide. Tons of  lawn are found in the  villages. While I was walking along the little path leading to the top of the hil, what was on my two sides was the lawn without bzoundaries. The scene I watched in the cartoon became real. The closer to the little hill and the chapel, the smaller of the village behind me.  Chapel is built after WWII by a local villager. He promoised to build a chapel  if he could survive from the war. 


下午出發到Feldburg雪山,因為之後日子天氣不穩定,難得今天天氣晴朗,不要浪費機會!再次由Moritz駕駛,重拾兩年前的感覺,仍然良好!沿路看見綠草如欣的大平原,然後快進入黑森林區開始見到草地上有一堆堆白雪,令我心情十分興奮,只懂得發出一聲又一聲讚嘆的聲音!
Since the weatherwas nice, we decided to head to Feldburg for the snow. Otherwise, the other days may not be good for snow hike or snow activities.  It has been a while since Moritz drove me around  again. The feeling is really good . More lawns along the way and when reaching the Black Forest, we started to see the lawn covered with snow which made me soooo excited. 

到達後,眼前只有白雪和雪山,終於親手接觸到「雪」,立即打個手印,質地比刨冰更幼細,稱得上是軟綿綿,但未有我想像中的滑。
Once arrived, I saw white snow, snow mountain, kids with snow balls and people with skiing gear in front of me. OK. FINALLY. IM HERE!!!First time get so close in front of the real snow, I can touch it, step on it and play with it. The texture is smoother than the  shaved ice, but not as smooth as I imagine. 


小心翼翼走在雪地,不想像其他小朋友滑到在路上,有時沒預計眼前的積雪後深,一踏,便差不多雙腳都困在雪中,要逃脫得花點氣力!
I walked very carefully on the snow because  I do not want to slide down like the kids. For a couple of times, I did not expect the snow  was actually deep in front before I stepped on them, my legs was fully penetrated in the snow which gave me a hard time to escape. 



徒步前往更高點,看到的是以雪舖成的山水畫,遠處的山都被白雪沾頂,離開時剛好日落,陽光灑在雪上,構成壯麗景觀!
Hiking up to higher point bring a more spectacular view. I saw a picturesque painting in front of me with all snow covered. Since it was sunset, the sunshine on the snow made the view amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment