Tuesday, 22 March 2016

[歐洲 德國瑞典 Europe Germany & Sweden] Day 6

天氣報告說今天會落雪,今早起來看見窗花佈滿雪花,而且還有漫天飄雪,我立刻叫醒Moritz,要他陪我出去看雪。
The weather forecast predict there will be snow today. I was very excited. I woke up in the morning and checked out the window. O..M..G!!! Snow spread over the window and it was still snowing. I woke Moritz up and forced him to go outside with me.





積雪不是很厚,但足以令我很興奮,一片一片雪花落在頭上衣服上,可惜太小捉不住,但起碼終於體驗到雪。
Snow was not heavy but good enough to drive me crazy. Pieces of snowflakes landed on my head and my coat. They are very tiny and thin which I cannot catch them. It melted once touched my body. But I was having fun to experience SNOW.



Moritz的表妹Adelina和另一位姨媽Chris分別來訪,一起吃早餐,說說笑笑,他們總有說不完的話題。而且在這間屋每天就是不停的吃東西,隔一兩小時又有東西吃。
Moritz cousin's Adelina and his aunt Chris came and visited. We all had breakfast together and chit chat a little bit. They always have a lot to share. During the stay in this house, I never starve because I ate every few hours. 

Annette在香港時,我們一起去了一個農莊,見到有幾棵BB白菜便說很想吃,Annette說在家的花園有種這蔬菜,所以今天午餐就是這個菜!
When Annette visited Hong Kong, we went to a farm. I saw the Brussel Sprout and I told her I wanna try. It was unexpected that Annette grow them in her garden. She promised to cook it when I was in Germany.

Chris和Annette很快便準備好午餐,紅菜頭沙律、忌廉薯蓉和BB白菜,又是吃好東西的時間。自家耕作,新鮮美味。
Chris and Annette prepared the lunch quickly. We have beetroot salad, brussel sprouts with creamy mashed potato. Another good meal, organic, self-made, fresh and delicious. 

從香港帶來了糯米粉,原本用來做年糕,現在分成兩份,一半做湯丸,一半做年糕。大家仍然對中式食品充滿好奇,更一起參與。當混合好年糕材料可以落鑊蒸時,他們不但驚訝年糕沒有加蛋,而且不必使用焗爐。湯丸的餡料用昨天買的黑芝麻,味道與街外的有得比,湯丸皮有用紅菜頭染成的紅色和普通的白色,大家都很喜歡兩種飯後甜品。
I brought the glutinous rice flour from Hong Kong and decided to make Chinese New Year cake. End up it was divided into two portions: one for rice dumpling and another one for the cake. Everyone interested in Chinese food and very curious about that. They were interested in making it together. When the cake mixture was ready to steam, I put it into the big pan. They were surprised cake did not go to the oven and I did not add any egg to the mixture. The filling for the dumpling was the sesame bought yesterday. The taste was really good and as good as those we bought. We added the beetroot juice to the mixture to have some red dumplings. I am glad they like these Chinese desserts.

說回晚餐,是自助Pancake配不同的餡料如青瓜、蘿蔔、Salami、
煙魚柳、芝士和朱古力醬,選擇喜歡的餡料,製作出獨一無二的pancake。雖然是有趣,但由準備到完成花太多時間,不乎合香港人的節奏。
For dinner, we have a Pancake Buffet. We can add different ingredients like cucumber, carrot , salami, smoked fillet, cheese and nutella into the pancake. It would be our unique pancake. I admit that it is a really interesting idea, but I needed to spend too much time on preparation and waiting to be done which is not suitable for Hong Kong speed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment