Annette之前說過屋內經常有老鼠出沒,所以她設下陷阱捕捉牠們。剛好昨晚她捉到一隻,興高彩烈問我要不要看。我當下反應是:為什麼要看那污糟的生物?腦海中出現一隻尖咀利牙身長尾長的典型老鼠。我懷著惡心的心情去『探望』老鼠,Annette在櫃邊拿出捕鼠籠,籠的體積只有5立方米,說是老鼠,不如說是倉鼠更貼切,沒有想像中嘔心,白中帶啡,其實頗可愛。被捕的老鼠會安排放生大自然,期間會有蘋果為糧食,好食好住,其實被捕對牠們更好,省得去找食物。可能在鼠界Annette已廣為鼠知,能給與5星級的家,所以屋內總有老鼠到訪。
Due to the running-mouse crisis in the house, Annette has set up some traps to catch them. She was so excited to me and told me she caught one last night, and asked if I want to have a look. My first reaction was "Why should I take a look of the dirty creature?" In my mind, I had an evil mouse with very rough grey hair, sharp teeth and claw plus a very long hairless tail. They are not like Mickey Mouse at all. Why should I take a look? I went to "visit" the mouse with a fearful heart. Annette took out the small cage along the side of the cupboard. It is not a big one, neither the cage nor the mouse. If you don't tell me, I would say it is a hamster. It looks different than my imagination like I said 5 seconds ago becaue it is brown in white and, to be honest, quite cute. Annette will release the caught-mouse to the nature when she has time. Before that day, those mice will be kept in the cage and given apple dices daily. It is better to be caught than walking around the house as Annette will treat them well and won't scare them at all. I believe Annette is a well-known person in the mice society and those mice actually feeling happy to be caught.
7小時火車到柏林,Annette已為我們準備好足夠的食物在火車上吃,仍然處於永遠不會餓壞的狀態。旅途順利,3時半到達柏林便直接到Moritz朋友Florian的住所。
Aside from taking good care of the mouse, Annette also took good care of us. She prepared us enough food for the 7 hours train ride to Berlin. As I said, we will never suffer from hunger with Annette. Long Ride but keep it short. Safe journey! We arrived Berlin at 3:30pm and head straight to Florian's apartment.
上次到柏林也有跟Florian見面,是一個很友善的nice guy。這兩晚就做他的housemate,以男生來說,他的家真的很乾淨,一塵不染,簡潔舒適。
I met Florian last time when I was in Berlin with Moritz. He is a very nice guy and we stayed in his place for two nights. As a guy, his place is really neat, clean and tidy. I had a very comfortable stay.
閒談過後就去找城中最好吃的Kebab, 由離開香港開始,我一直告訴自己要把握機會吃Kebab,因為歐洲Kebab 又平又好吃,柏林簡直是最具代表性。
After a quick catch up by Moritz about working life in Hong Kong, we had to do something very important which is - LOOKING FOR THE BEST KEBAB IN TOWN. Since I left Hong Kong, I kept telling myself I should have as many Kebabs as I could because the Kebab in Europe is cheap and tasty. What is better to have a Kebab in BERLIN, so coooOOOL.
晚飯過後Florian提議玩Boardgame Beast Bar,他說曾經在酒吧玩到天昏地暗,被職員趕走。玩了幾局熱身,大家都進入作戰狀態,Florian更十分投入,任何人都無面比!
Florian suggested to play Boardgame Beast Bar. It is his favourite game. He played once in the bar till late and was kicked out by the staff. As usual, we had a warm up in the beginning to get use to the rules. Everyone was on fire and ready to bit each other. Florian was being so energetic and excited. He was really on fire!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment