前往柏林前優閒的一天,好好陪伴Moritz家人,特別是年老的爸爸,因為可能要等很久才可相見。一想到他爸爸的情況,令我心感到難過。每次回想起Moritz說「下次再見我爸爸,可能他不認得我了。」,我鼻子總是酸酸的,雙眼禁不住淚水。
Last day before heading to Berlin, a leisure family day to spend more time with everyone especially with his dad. We are uncertain when will be the next time to meet. When I think of the unpleasant situation of his dad, I feel so bad and sad. Moritz said once "I think next time I see him again, he does not know me anymore. ", it is a very tearing feeling and thinking which could make me cry.
又再翻起Moritz兒時的照片,跟現在沒用差很遠,臉上輪廓如大多數歐洲人一樣深。
Having a look of Moritz 's kid album, he looks the same. He has a face of typical European with deep facial structure.
在閣樓找到Moritz兒時木製玩具車,是他爸爸親手製造,時隔二十年仍然運作良好,用心製造這份心意十分可貴。就連現在居住的這間屋也是當時爸爸親手建造和修葺,為家人建造美好舒適的家,他真的很偉大。
We found in the attic the wooden toy car which is made by his dad when Moritz is young. It has been more than 20 years but still functioning very well. It was made with love and a very valuable treasure given by his dad. He has a great dad. The house they are currently living is also built, fixed and replenished by his dad. His dad turned the crap into a comfy sweet home for his love one.

上一次和今次到訪,Annette都未有時間和我一起做蛋糕,還有很多事情未做,她常希望我們可以待長一點時間,但亦因為短暫到訪,令我們有更多理由再回來。
Neither last time nor this time got a chance to bake a cake with Annette. And more has to be done together. She always hopes to have us staying longer every visit, however, because of the short visit, we always have more reasons to come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment