除了完成荒川登山口到繩文杉的路綫,亦到過白谷雲水峽這條輕量級路綫。
Aside from the path to Jomon cedar, we had completed the other one - Shiratani.
到達當天職員告知,如果遇上大雨,某些水位高漲,水流太急會有危險,便會封閉部份路段,不適合通過,所以最終我們未能到訪幽靈公主的場景,只在被許可的路段輕鬆遊走。
When we arrived, the staff told us that part of the routes closed and not allow to go through. It is because the water level rose and the paths were flooded due to the rain. As a result, we did not explore the scenes from the Princess Mononoke.
雖然未能親歷魔法森林,但都沒有感到錯失太多,因為屋久島的森林四處都是綠色和古老衫樹,說穿了,整個森林都一樣,沒必要走太遠。反之,大家都是衝著魔法森林而來,不著眼於周邊的路綫,往往變成配角,錯失了未被發掘,亦相當有趣的景點。
Although we missed those parts, we did not feel losing anything. It is because the old green trees are all around Yakushima. In another word, the entire forest is the same one, they looks the same. We do not need to walk so far to see the same view. Instead, we could take this chance to explore other parts which are not popular and neglected by tourists. We could try to dig out some interesting locations.
經過昨天被滑倒的經歷,我心裡滿是陰影,不想今天再發生,但上天總愛玩弄人,剛開始走了數分鐘,便看見面前這塊大大大石,要徒步走上去嗎?我腦海已經出現滑倒的畫面,內心的確有點怯,著Moritz先上去看看之後的路是怎樣再決定去向。
I still remember how clumsy I was yesterday. I am scared and I do not want it to happen again. But...life is not perfect. Right after a few minutes we started, I found out a giant stone which I have to climb over to continue. The moment I slid flashed in my mind and fear appeared. I asked Moritz to check it out first and we will decide to go or not depends on the road ahead.
明明是新手路綫,怎可能出現大石陣呢?事後發現,原來由入口選樓梯上山便會避過大石陣,所以回程時沒有由大石陣下山。
It was so weird to have a giant stone because it is a beginner hiking route. We found out that there are two ways: turn right will take you to stairs and turn left lead to the giant stone. We took the stair back, of course.
大石陣過後,便是有欄杆圍欄的登山徑,所以便放下心頭大石向上走。
After the giant stone, life was easier. We walked along the concrete path with the handle on the sides.
雨沒有如昨日的一樣大,但仍需要撐著雨傘走,濕答答的森林散發著更強的大自然氣息。
It was raining, but not as heavier as yesterday. We had our umbrella with us while walking. Suddenly, it feels right to walk in the humid and wet forest and breath in the air with strong nature taste.
走到一條木橋,停下來拍照,突然感到手臂好像被甚麼黏著,以為是樹葉,一看!哇!嚇死我!有一條深啡色很幼很短的生物在我手臂,最驚嚇的是,牠不是正正常常躺著,而是半倒立姿態,頭吸著我的皮膚,尾部升高,感覺他想鑽入我我手臂,嚇得我尖叫出來,真的十分驚嚇。
We walked along the wooden bridge and took some photos. I felt something stuck on my arm and expecting they are leaves. But it was something even more gross. It was a thin and short brown creature on my arm. The most scary part was it was not lying on my arm, but doing a semi-hand stand, with the head sucking my skin and the tail up in 90 degree. I felt like it wanted to drill in my arm. It truly freaked me out.
牠吸吮力超強,用手指彈走牠,變成吸著手指。嘗試趕走牠時,牠擺動身體,立即雞皮疙瘩。
This creature is a very great sucker. I tried to use my fingers to flick it away, but it then stuck on my fingers. When it sensed the danger around itself, it moved his body like wave made me having goosebumps.
然後在一堆佈滿鮮綠色青苔的石頭羣拍照時,看著Moritz拿著相機,但雙眼的焦點卻在我身後,我心感異常。我問他甚麼事?已不記得他回答甚麼,然後便聽到「吱吱」聲混雜,轉身看到一堆類似老鼠和田鼠的動物由其他石頭冒出來,目測大概十隻。由於我當時是蹲下來,和石頭更成水平,看到「老鼠」由其他石頭衝下來時,那份震撼好像到戲院看3D災難電影一樣,再一次嚇得我尖叫。
The stones was fully covered by the moss which look so nice. Moritz was taking a photo for me. However, he was not focus on the camera, but looking something behind me. I felt so awkward and asked him what was wrong. I do not remember what did he say. A second later I heard some "squeaking" sound and immediately looked back. I saw a bunch of "mice" running from the other stones down. I was having my knee down at that point, so I was in an eye level with the stones. The moment when the mice running down, it was very shock and like watching a 3D disaster movie in the cinema.
事前出發查資料,知道屋久島有許多野生鹿,很多到過屋久島登山的人都親身看過野鹿,但我們卻無緣一見。
We knew that Yakushima has lots of wild deer. Almost most of the people who visited here had seen them, but not us.
今天的情況比昨天都輕鬆得多,出發前買了許多食物,便當、飯團、冷麵、壽司,準備充足。等巴士回程時可以休閒地吃著等,還有時間拍照留念,與昨天死去活來十分大對比。
I felt way better than yesterday. Everything was well organised. We had a lot of food with us, such as lunch box, rice balls, cold noodles and sushi. While we were waiting for the bus to go back, we could even have a big feast at the bus stop. Then, having some nice pictures as well. It was a great contrast with the walking death yesterday.
Aside from the path to Jomon cedar, we had completed the other one - Shiratani.
到達當天職員告知,如果遇上大雨,某些水位高漲,水流太急會有危險,便會封閉部份路段,不適合通過,所以最終我們未能到訪幽靈公主的場景,只在被許可的路段輕鬆遊走。
When we arrived, the staff told us that part of the routes closed and not allow to go through. It is because the water level rose and the paths were flooded due to the rain. As a result, we did not explore the scenes from the Princess Mononoke.
雖然未能親歷魔法森林,但都沒有感到錯失太多,因為屋久島的森林四處都是綠色和古老衫樹,說穿了,整個森林都一樣,沒必要走太遠。反之,大家都是衝著魔法森林而來,不著眼於周邊的路綫,往往變成配角,錯失了未被發掘,亦相當有趣的景點。
Although we missed those parts, we did not feel losing anything. It is because the old green trees are all around Yakushima. In another word, the entire forest is the same one, they looks the same. We do not need to walk so far to see the same view. Instead, we could take this chance to explore other parts which are not popular and neglected by tourists. We could try to dig out some interesting locations.
經過昨天被滑倒的經歷,我心裡滿是陰影,不想今天再發生,但上天總愛玩弄人,剛開始走了數分鐘,便看見面前這塊大大大石,要徒步走上去嗎?我腦海已經出現滑倒的畫面,內心的確有點怯,著Moritz先上去看看之後的路是怎樣再決定去向。
I still remember how clumsy I was yesterday. I am scared and I do not want it to happen again. But...life is not perfect. Right after a few minutes we started, I found out a giant stone which I have to climb over to continue. The moment I slid flashed in my mind and fear appeared. I asked Moritz to check it out first and we will decide to go or not depends on the road ahead.
明明是新手路綫,怎可能出現大石陣呢?事後發現,原來由入口選樓梯上山便會避過大石陣,所以回程時沒有由大石陣下山。
It was so weird to have a giant stone because it is a beginner hiking route. We found out that there are two ways: turn right will take you to stairs and turn left lead to the giant stone. We took the stair back, of course.
大石陣過後,便是有欄杆圍欄的登山徑,所以便放下心頭大石向上走。
After the giant stone, life was easier. We walked along the concrete path with the handle on the sides.
雨沒有如昨日的一樣大,但仍需要撐著雨傘走,濕答答的森林散發著更強的大自然氣息。
It was raining, but not as heavier as yesterday. We had our umbrella with us while walking. Suddenly, it feels right to walk in the humid and wet forest and breath in the air with strong nature taste.
走到一條木橋,停下來拍照,突然感到手臂好像被甚麼黏著,以為是樹葉,一看!哇!嚇死我!有一條深啡色很幼很短的生物在我手臂,最驚嚇的是,牠不是正正常常躺著,而是半倒立姿態,頭吸著我的皮膚,尾部升高,感覺他想鑽入我我手臂,嚇得我尖叫出來,真的十分驚嚇。
We walked along the wooden bridge and took some photos. I felt something stuck on my arm and expecting they are leaves. But it was something even more gross. It was a thin and short brown creature on my arm. The most scary part was it was not lying on my arm, but doing a semi-hand stand, with the head sucking my skin and the tail up in 90 degree. I felt like it wanted to drill in my arm. It truly freaked me out.
牠吸吮力超強,用手指彈走牠,變成吸著手指。嘗試趕走牠時,牠擺動身體,立即雞皮疙瘩。
This creature is a very great sucker. I tried to use my fingers to flick it away, but it then stuck on my fingers. When it sensed the danger around itself, it moved his body like wave made me having goosebumps.
然後在一堆佈滿鮮綠色青苔的石頭羣拍照時,看著Moritz拿著相機,但雙眼的焦點卻在我身後,我心感異常。我問他甚麼事?已不記得他回答甚麼,然後便聽到「吱吱」聲混雜,轉身看到一堆類似老鼠和田鼠的動物由其他石頭冒出來,目測大概十隻。由於我當時是蹲下來,和石頭更成水平,看到「老鼠」由其他石頭衝下來時,那份震撼好像到戲院看3D災難電影一樣,再一次嚇得我尖叫。
The stones was fully covered by the moss which look so nice. Moritz was taking a photo for me. However, he was not focus on the camera, but looking something behind me. I felt so awkward and asked him what was wrong. I do not remember what did he say. A second later I heard some "squeaking" sound and immediately looked back. I saw a bunch of "mice" running from the other stones down. I was having my knee down at that point, so I was in an eye level with the stones. The moment when the mice running down, it was very shock and like watching a 3D disaster movie in the cinema.
事前出發查資料,知道屋久島有許多野生鹿,很多到過屋久島登山的人都親身看過野鹿,但我們卻無緣一見。
We knew that Yakushima has lots of wild deer. Almost most of the people who visited here had seen them, but not us.
今天的情況比昨天都輕鬆得多,出發前買了許多食物,便當、飯團、冷麵、壽司,準備充足。等巴士回程時可以休閒地吃著等,還有時間拍照留念,與昨天死去活來十分大對比。
I felt way better than yesterday. Everything was well organised. We had a lot of food with us, such as lunch box, rice balls, cold noodles and sushi. While we were waiting for the bus to go back, we could even have a big feast at the bus stop. Then, having some nice pictures as well. It was a great contrast with the walking death yesterday.













No comments:
Post a Comment