Sunday, 11 September 2016

[2016 日本 Japan] 屋久島 繩文衫 下山 Yakushima Jomon cedar Return

身體習慣了不停上樓梯的動作,有了記憶,感覺雙腳已經自動前進,不再屬於我。即使到達第一個休息點-心型樹洞,踏著平地仍然蠢蠢欲動。
My muscle  started to remember the movement of walking up the stair, I felt my feet  moved on  their own and not belong to me anymore.  Although  we had arrived the first checkpoint - Wilson Stump, my feet are still eager to step forward.
  
大家走進樹洞抬頭仰望,嘗試用多角度看到心型,大家仍然毫無頭緒,直至一位專業導遊的出現。他一進來,走到右邊的位置然後跪下,讓他的團友把相機給他,給他們拍照,原來那裡就是正確位置。大家都鎖定位置,待導遊一走開便佔領重地,不斷按下快門,紀錄最美麗一刻!

Everyone was so excited to check out the tree hole and tried to figure out the angle to see the heart. However, no one was able to do it until a tour guide walked in. He got all the attention of us because he knew where is the good spot. He walked toward to a corner, kneed down and asked his group to pass him the camera to take a photo. All of us had the same idea - to occupy that spot for a nice photo. It was one of our missions after a long walk.  


可惜樹洞裡面真的太暗,拍不出一張可同時看到人像的照片,總是背光,人像變成烏黑黑,看不到五官。加上我當時已經很疲倦,內心對於天氣這麼差在山上夜宿很擔心,猶豫這個決定,所以沒有堅持拍一張代表作,現在有點後悔。
Unfortunately, it was so dark in the tree hole. It is hard to see the face in the photo, the face is very dark because of anti-sun light.  I was so exhausted and was a bit worry to stay overnight in the mountain under the miserable weather. In a bad mood, I cannot focus on taking a best shot made me feel regret now.

繼續趕路 Keep Moving
繼續趕路,希望盡快到達繩文杉,雨越大,心情越差,要撐著雨傘在無盡頭的樓梯向上爬,除了小心腳步,眼睛都沒有望其他地方。沿樓梯越走越高,看到資料上介紹的夫婦杉,抬頭仍可看到頂,天氣明明晴朗,為什麼下雨?高山森林天氣真的變化不定!
Keep moving before time ran out and I wish to arrive Jomon cedar as soon as possible. At the same time, the rain was so heavy which made me feel stress. We had to hike with the umbrella and kept walking up the stairs. My eyes were focus on my steps and had no chance to look around the nature around me.  When we climbed higher, we reached the  Meoto-sugi (two cedars merged together in the middle like a couple) which is one of the key points  in Yakushima.  It was also the moment I  looked up to the sky and realized it is sunny. However, it was raining down in the forest. The weather in the forest is really unpredictable. 



終於爬到上山頂,時間剛好正午12時,原來由天未光到現在已經走了6小時,雖然眼前的就是繩文杉,但那一刻我只感到十分疲倦,然後作了一個重要的決定!
Reaching Meoto-sugi mean we were closed to Jomon cedar. Finally we made it there at 12noon, which means we had hike for 6 hours from the darkness to the brightest of the day. Jomon cedar was in front of me, but I just felt half death and made a very important decision.


我要即日下山!!!!
I NEED TO LEAVE TODAY!!!

我真的害怕天氣變得更差,天氣差我脾氣更差,同時,帶來的食物比預期中消耗得快,可能不足夠做晚餐和早餐,捱餓的感覺絕不好受,進一步加強盡快下山的意念。
To be honest, I was so scared the weather would become further  terrible. If that happened, I am sure I will lose my temper. On the other hand, the food we brought  with us were consumed faster than expected. It could mean that we would not have enough food for dinner and the breakfast  next morning. I did not want to be starved. All the above drive me to get back to town today. 

上山容易,下山難。正常人上了十萬級樓梯,下山時必定會感到強烈腳震,下樓梯還好,但走下山泥路時要特別小心,天雨關係,特別容易滑到。深知自己笨手笨腳,每走一步都對自己說要小心,專心下山,但是禍躲不過,後面跟著幾個下山的人,他們沒有因為我的速度而不滿,只是默默跟在我後面,但我卻感到無形的壓力,想走快一點,結果……最  終  滑  到,整個人坐在泥地上,那一刻我真的崩潰了。為什麼!!!為什麼!!!為什麼我總不能小心點?
It is always easier to hike up than hike down. After walking up tons of stairs, it is expected that I felt my legs are shaking during down hill. To walk on the muddy road in the rain was a tough job to me. It was so slippery. I knew it could happen on me that I will slip myself. As a result, I told myself to pay extra attention on my step. I walked slowly and carefully and people behind me can't go forward because of me. They did not push me or complained to me, but patiently walked behind me. However, I felt pressure and guilty to stop people because of my speed. So, I tried to walk faster......that's the moment I slipped myself. I sit on the mud and was so frustrated . Why am I so clumsy?  Is it really hard to be careful?


站起來,重新出發,帶著頹廢的心情繼續前進,那一刻沒有人可以幫到我,只有我自已。時間續漸流逝,我必定要在4點前到達起點,才趕得上巴士下車。時間不會停下來,雨更沒有停下來,反而越來越大,我雙腳亦沒有停下來。當終於到達火車軌時,我知道終點在望,加緊腳步,最多3個小時便會到達,然後可以洗一個熱水浴好好休息。
Calm Down and took a deep breath. Show must go on. I understood that no one could help me at that moment, but myself. Time was running out and I must get back by 4pm to catch the bus. Time would stop for me, and neither for the rain. Instead, it was getting heavier.  My feet were not resting neither. When I reached the rail again,  I knew I am almost there. If I walk faster, it takes no more than 3 hours to complete. I could have a wonderful hot bath later. 

沿著早上走過的火車軌反方向走,一個彎又一個彎,以為轉彎後便是終點,誰料又是無數的彎在迎接我。似曾相識的火車軌,覺得終點在望,其實每一條火車軌都是一樣樣。雙腳已經麻木了,感到雨水開始滲入鞋底,可能之前走在石上不小心刮破了鞋底。
Walking on the rail which I did this morning, one turn after one and always thought that is the last turn. However, it was so disappointed to see another turn ahead. I always had the illusion that the goal is behind this turn, but I failed. My feet felt nothing but a little bit wet. Perhaps the bottom of the shoes were scratched by the stone.


到達終點時剛好下午4時,只是用了4小時便完成,我對自己的表現滿意,亦非常意外。
End up we used 4 hours to get down and we arrived at the end point at 4pm. I was very satisfied with my performance and better than my expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment