兩個帥哥與我同在電梯內,他們是住在我樓下的兄弟。回到家中,我居然見到我的菲律賓同志同事在我家。我告訴他我碰到兩位帥哥,他們住在樓下。
I was in the elevator with two handsome guys. They are brothers and live one floor down. When I arrived home, I was surprised to see that my gay Filipino colleague was at my place. I told him I met two handsome and they live just downstairs.
我們想了一個到訪帥哥家的藉口,好讓我們可以近距離看再看他們一次。我的同事十分興奮,用他的高八度聲線尖叫起來。不知什麼原因,我們最後跟帥哥們坐在餐廳內聊天,氣氛很好。但每當我想問他們一些關鍵問題時,總有一道閃光出現暫亂歌柄。
Then we come up with an idea to go to their place with an excuse so could have a closer look of the brothers. My colleague was soooo excited and used his signature high pitch voice to cheer!! Ended up we all sit at the restaurant with the handsome having nice conversation. At a point, I want to ask some critical questions, a flash would appeared and interrupted me.
我被行雷聲吵聲,發現原來一切也是場夢,那道閃光其實是閃電。我相信夢景和昨天的事有關。
I was woken up by the thunderstorm in early morning. I realized the flash is actually the lightening outside and it was a dream. I believe this dream is related to what has happened yesterday.
我和我的同志同事總是唯一留在公司的人,他總是以港式英語說我們是公司的OL (Office Lady)。因為長時間跟他相處,解釋了為什麼會夢見他在我家。我們昨天一起離開,他在電梯裡和我自拍,可能這樣我便夢見自己在電梯裡。但為什麼會有兩個帥哥呢?電梯裡只有我們兩個人,並沒有其他人,帥哥是什麼意思呢?
The gay colleague and I were the only one in the office all the time. He always said we are the OL (office lady) and imitated in Chinglish. It explained why he was waiting for me at home because we spent more of the time together. Then we left office together and he took a selfie with me in the elevator. So it explained why I was in the elevator. However, I don't know why there are TWO HANDSOME!!! It was just two of us in the elevator, no others. Where does the handsome associated?
在中國鬼神之說裡,電梯是陰氣比較重的地方,特別多靈體聚集。我聽人說過不要在電梯裡拍照因為這樣很容易攝到靈體。想一想,現在是農曆七月,機會更大,好像7-11,總有一間在左右。可許,夢中的帥哥其實是朋友仔…..
In Chinese belief, elevator has a different magnetic than usual and the spirit like to stay in it. I was told not to take pictures in the elevator because it is easy to see more people in the pictures than you expected. Now....is July in Chinese Lunar calendar which is the month of opening of the hell. It allows the spirit leaving the hell to anywhere...ANYWHERE!!! Perhaps....the handsome are the "friend" happened to stay in the elevator .......
好驚呀! Spooky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment