Sunday, 28 August 2016

[2016 日本 Japan] 鹿兒島縣榻榻米 Kagoshima Prefecture Tatami

小時候經常看叮噹(現在已改名為多啦A夢),最吸引我的是叮噹總是睡在衣櫃內,大雄就在榻榻米上舖上棉被,那就變成「睡床」。
Doraemon is the cartoon I used to watch a lot in my childhood. It was so interesting that Doraemon sleep inside the closet and Nobi (the boy who Doraemon stayed with all the time) put the blanket on the Tatami mattress to be his bed.

到達屋久島民宿,走上二樓,打開趟門,我眼前出現大雄的睡房,兩面窗﹑竹墊榻榻米﹑天花燈連著開關吊繩﹑叮噹的衣櫃睡房和房中唯一的矮桌。一切都十分日式,放下背包躺在榻榻米上,頭部貼近竹墊時,還聞到悠悠的竹香。經過三個小時船程,然後背著背包由碼頭走20分鐘到民宿,遇上大雨手腳濕透,那感覺很不舒服,所以當我躺下休息後,萬分不願意起來。外出後,心裡整天想著回民宿,因為榻榻米真的很舒服。

The room of the homestay in Yakushima is on the second floor. We opened the traditional Japanese slide door and I found the bedroom of Nobi in front of me. The room has two sides windows, bamboo Tatami floor, the ceiling light hanging with a long rope as power control,
the closet Doraemon sleep in and the one and only typical Japanese low table. Everything reflected Japanese culture. I dropped off my backpack and immediately lay on the Tatami. When I faced to the tatami, I can smell the bamboo aroma which is so relaxing. After a three-hour boat ride and a 20-minute walk from the pier to the homestay under the heavy rain, I felt so miserable. This Tataimi really melted me and I would love to stay longer. I even missed the Tatami so much while I was outside. I eager to get back to the homestay and spend more time with the comfortable Tatami.






在屋久島的民宿本來就是當地人的家,沒有太大改建,沒有加建獨立廁所,一切就是本來面貌,令客人體驗真. 日本。
The accommodation in Yakushima are usually the apartment for the owners as well. We found that there are way more homestay we could choose than just the offers available online. Probably some of owners are elderly and not used to using internet. The homestay we chose did not have a renovation or equip with the private toilet to cater the guests. Everything is remaining as it is to let the guests feel the Real Japan!


我還很喜歡地下的浴室和二樓的廚房,傳統日式浴室通常有一個大浴缸,另外一邊就是站立淋浴位置,日本人會先淋浴再浸浴。被雨淋濕後再沖一個熱水浴,熱水打在身上,令崩緊的肌肉鬆一鬆,精神煥發,最重要是浴室超大,在裡面跳舞亦不是頂手頂腳,超讚!
Another credit for the homestay is the bathroom on the ground floor and the kitchen on the second floor. It is Japanese tradition to have a large bathing tub in the bathroom. On the side of that is the area for shower. Japanese normally shower before taking a bath. After soaking with rain water, i felt so rejuvenated with the hot water hitting my sore body. The muscle is waken up and felt so calm. The most important highlight of the bathroom is the gigantic size, I can dance inside without worrying hitting the wall. Super!!!

廚房麻雀雖小,五臟俱全,在這裡煮飯吃飯都令我感到很溫馨,很富日劇感。就像媽媽在煮飯,小朋友就在身後的飯桌做功課一樣!
For the kitchen, it is not as huge as the bathroom, but good enough to prepare a nice meal and very neat. I felt so warm and comfortable to cook. The kitchen reminded me the scene in Japanese drama like the mom is preparing dinner while the kid is doing homework at the table behind. 


在指宿的旅館看上去比較舊,樓高兩層,地方很大,有七間客房,不單止公共休息區,房間也激大,我可以由房中心出發,向兩邊轉身三次,另外兩邊更可夠四、五次轉身,所以立即在房中滾呀滾~
Another accommodation with Tatami we had is in Ibusuki. It is a hostel which looks old with two levels and a public area. There are seven rooms with spacious space. I can roll from the center of the room to the four sides for three to five times. It was what I kept doing once I lay down.

                                             

公共休息區亦很大,可容納二十人,有電腦借用﹑免費咖啡﹑景點資訊﹑聽音樂或看電影都沒問題。民宿主人亦很好客,由屋久島到達指宿碼頭那天,他還提供接送服務。
The public resting area is very very large!! It can occupy twenty guests. It provided internet service, free coffee, sightseeing information, music and movie. The owner is very friendly. He picked us up at the pier when we arrived from Yakushima. 

同時這間旅館地理位置很好,對面便是指宿砂浴會館,大家到訪指宿都是想一嘗砂浴,所以對我們來說很方便!
The location of the hostel is very convenience too. It is close to the sea and the sand bath center is right opposite the street. Sand bath is the must do for the tourists in Ibusuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment