鹿兒島屬於九洲,九洲的溫泉在日本很有名,不難找到天然溫泉,因為全都是天然,並不是熱水浴。
Kagoshima Prefecture is one of the regions in Kyushu, Japan. Kyushu is well-known for Onsen (hotspring in Japanese). It is common to see onsen which are 100% natural, not like hot tub.
單在鹿兒島便有多間溫泉,地圖清楚用紅色熱飲圖案,即是有三條打直波浪指示溫泉位置,如露天風呂、半山溫泉日式旅館﹑傳統溫泉浴堂等,
市內還有免費足浴,所以去九洲最好穿拖鞋或涼鞋,方便隨時見到足浴點都可以立即受享,又不用待腳乾了才穿鞋離開。
In Kagoshima, onsen are almost everywhere like 7-11 in Hong Kong. They are marked clearly on the map with the hot steam icon, which is three red waves standing vertically. Those onsen included the outdoor hotsprings, hotspring hotel in mid-hill, the traditional Japanese hotspring bathing house and also the free foot bath spots in town. It is a good idea to travel in Kyushu with a pair of slippers because you could enjoy the foot bath anytime anywhere you come across them. You do not have to wait till the foot are dry before wear the shoe and continue the journey.
在鹿兒島海豚廣場便有一個足浴點,我們錯過了機場那個,當我們一見到這個足浴點二話不說,把腳伸進霧煙的水裡。池水40度,把腳放進去一秒本能反應立即抽出來,但很快便習慣了,多坐一會更開始出汗,那表示血液循環不錯,身體有反應!
One foot bath is located in Dolphin Port, Kagoshima. We were so excited to try it as we missed the first one in the airport. I put my foot into the water which the steam are covering the surface of the water. However, the water is 40°C and I immediately pulled my foot out and slowing put them in again to slowly adapt to the temperature. I started sweating after a while and my body responded to me that she enjoys hotspring and the circulatory system is good.
我身旁有一位女士,她望著我說起日文,我告訴她我不懂日文,她便問我是那裡來,告訴她是香港,她便轉Channel由英文說普通話,原來她是北京人,十年前嫁給了一位日本人,現在在鹿兒島居住。她說九洲溫泉特別有名,當我說想試鹿兒島一間在山上的溫泉時,她推薦我到另一間-城山溫泉。她說自己在鹿兒島生活了十多年,已經試過許多溫泉,比較下覺得城山溫泉特別好,因為池水特別清和乾淨,令皮膚特別滑。我沒有摸過她的皮膚,但單看表面已經看得出那份光滑,想她已經快50歲,但每星期甚至每天都能到足手可及的溫泉,怎麼能沒有幼嫩肌膚?
A lady sit next to me started looking at me and finally talked to me in Japanese. I told her I don't speak Japanese. She asked where am I from. When I told her I am from Hong Kong, she talked to me in Mandarin. She told me she is from Beijing and married a Japanese guy ten years ago. She is now living in Kagoshima. We were talking my plan in Japan and she also told me the hotspring in Kyushu is very popular. I said I wanted to try a specific hotspring in the mountain. She recommended me another one called Shiroyama Hotspring. Over the ten years in Kagoshima, she has tried so many different hotspring. In comparison, she prefers Shiroyama Hotspring is much better and more effective because the water is clean and rich in mineral. Skin is more shiny and smooth after bathing. I didn't feel her skin, however, I can tell by just looking at her face she is not lying. I guess she is almost 50, but her skin looks way younger. If you could visit the hotspring in a weekly or even daily basis, it is hard not to have a perfectly smooth and moist skin.
另外我們在指宿試了手足溫泉,就是同時把手腳浸在溫泉水中,雖然溫度是一樣,但手的肌膚比較幼嫩,浸完後紅卜卜,以為被"湯"傷了,期間特別有想去洗手間的感覺。在手足溫泉旁邊有一條石春路,先浸溫泉然後立即走過石春路,一定能大大促進血液循環,同時雙腳已經不會感到很痛。
We also tried another foot and hands hotspring in Ibusuki. It allows you to put both foot and hands in the water at the same time. Although the temperate is the same, the hands turned out to be more red afterwards because of the softer skin. I thought my hands was burnt and I really wanted to go to washroom when doing that. There is a foot path next to that hotspring. We first had the hotspring, then walked over the foot path immediately, we did not feel that pain anymore. I believe it is because the hotspring helps the blood circulation.
另外,熱砂浴在指宿很有名,遊客都是為此而到訪的,我們便由屋久島坐3小時快船到訪,如果由鹿兒島坐火車的話更方便,可選擇「玉手箱」號只需要35分鐘,但留意每日只有3班車,便宜之選可選擇普通列車,大約一小時。如果喜歡坐巴士亦可,有來往指宿<->鹿兒島市的巴士,雖然要坐十萬個站才到達,但巴士比較點對點,不需到達車站再轉電車或巴士,相對方便,而且時間只是比普通列車多用10分鐘。
Aside from that, Ibusuki is popular because of the hot sand bath. 99% of the tourists come because of the sand bath experience. We head to Ibusuki from Yakushima by turbo jet. It took us 3 hours. It is also convenience to take train, either the Ibutama - featured express train for 35 minutes (runs 3 times a day) or the regular local train takes 60 minutes. The last option would be bus. Although thousand stops in between the two cities, bus could bring you closer to your destination. For train, you may need to switch tram or bus to reach the final destination which could be less convenience. The bus takes 10 minutes more than the time needed for regular train.
Shaky JR Experience
好吧…熱砂浴就是先平躺在熱砂上,工作人員用鐵剷在我身邊剷起熱砂倒在身上,只留下頭伸出來,聽著鐵剷插入砂中的摩擦聲,我十分害怕工作人員一不小心,把我的手腳一拼插斷,十分不安,同時有一種被活埋的感覺。一堆一堆砂倒在身上,應該有幾十磅,呼吸開始感到困難,砂的熱力不容低估,身體十秒後即時出汗,隨即全身發熱。建議在砂裡待十分鐘便要離開,否則有機會焗暈,但我見有其他人比我早開始,到我離開後仍然在砂中,可能他們已經被焗暈了。
OK. What is hot sand bath? Obviously it means to bath with the hot sand. Once you laid down on the sand, the staff will use the big iron shovel to pour the hot sand over you. When they finished, you will only have the hand out. When I heard of the sound they stabbed the shovel into the sand, I was so scared they will accidentally cut off parts of my arm or legs. At the same time, I had the feeling that they buried me. The sand on the body made me feel heavy and hard to breath. The heat of the sand can not be underestimated because I sweated after 10 seconds, then the entire body felt hot. It was recommended to stay in the sand for 10 minutes only. Otherwise, you may feel too hot to faint. However, several people were buried earlier than I was and still not left when I went. Perhaps they were faint already.
做完砂浴,可沖身到溫泉區浸一會放鬆,男女分開,全裸浴,只有一個大池加兩個小池,在大池旁邊有一個寫著為飲用水的池,水深及膝,雖然想法很貼心,但難保有人曾一不小心把腳伸進去,所以我不能放心飲用,不知道誰又會飲用呢?
After the sand bath, you can go to the hotspring area to relax. It is not unisex, man and woman have their own pools which means naked required. There are one big pool plus two small one. A drinkable water pool with knee depth is next to the big pool. I appreciated the idea to provide drinking water to the users, but how can I ensure noone stepped in it by mistake and the water is really clear to drink?
日本的公眾溫泉必定是男女分開,如要和情人浪漫浸浴,就必需選擇私人風呂,通常都是連住宿,意味著比較貴。我們沒有選擇私人風呂,但原來在指宿的民宿,公眾浴室內有一個私人風呂,民宿主人說這真的是溫泉,並不是熱水,所以真的喜出望外。
The public hotsprings in Japan are always unisex. If you prefer to have privacy with your partner, you may need to choose the private tub which mostly available with accommodation. It means the price may not be price-friendly. We didn't choose any accommodation with private tub and luckily we still had a chance to try it in the hostel in Ibusuki. The public bathroom in the hostel contained a private tub. The owner said that is really hotspring instead of hot water. It was a bonus for us to experience.
另外在指宿火車站外有個激熱足浴,看似是很久歷史。池中有一家人全裸的雕塑,爸爸拖著孩子,旁邊是媽媽,爸爸媽媽貌合神離,四處張望,孩子雖然是拖著爸爸,但卻抬頭望著媽媽,期待媽媽的關注,這個應該是問題家庭。櫻島遊客中心外的海岸邊都有一個設計特別的足浴,池水偏黃,難以看到在水裡的腳,看到水中漂浮著疑似腳皮的漂浮物,不知是否琉璜或是從櫻島吹來的火山灰以致?
The other foot bath we tried are the one outside Ibusuki train station and the one in Sakurajima tourist centre. The former one looks so old and historical. In the center of the pool, there are statues of a family and they are all naked. The father holds the hands of the son. Next to the son is the mother. The two adults are looking at different directions instead of having each other in their eyes. The son is holding his father, but eager to get attention from his mother. He looks the head up. I guess there is a sad story behind. The other one at Sakurajima located along the coastal line. The water is relatively muddy and yellow. It is hard to see my feet in the water and I noticed something like the dead-skin from the feet floating along the water. I am not sure what that is, but I hope those are just the colour of heavy sulfur and the wind-blown volcano ashes from Sakurajima!!






No comments:
Post a Comment