Tuesday, 9 August 2016

[2016 越南 胡志明 Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam] 水上木偶戲 Water Puppet Show

多謝三嬸的悉心安排,來了越南幾天,天天吃得飽,去旅行不外乎是吃喝玩樂,玩得開心,食得放心,那就十分完美。這幾天都做到以上所說,只是間中有人鬧情緒,大人因小朋友頑皮而經常動肝火,兄弟之間出現誤會,愛面子不道歉而不快,小朋友爭玩具鬧交,針鋒相對最後由大人出手化解,但歸根究底都是一家人,轉頭便會放下芥蒂,圍在一起吃飯。
Thank you for the sweet arrangement of my Auntie Three. The days in Vietnam were all Eat, Play, Sleep. I had a lot of fun and eating a lot of good food. The only imperfect would be the bad moments between each other. Adults were angry of their naughty kids, they had misunderstanding among each other but the wrong one refused to apology, the kids fought among themselves and hated each other. All in all, we belong to the same family and would not angry for long. That is true because we sit together to have the next meal later on.

三嬸安排了越南最後一餐吃海鮮宴,還由她媽媽親自下廚,由買料到煮一手包辦,餵飽我們一行廿人的胃!
Our last meal in Vietnam is Seafood Buffet, organised by Auntie Three and prepared by her mom. Her mom took our order and be the chef to cook. A total of 20 tummies are satisfied.



再次出現最後的晚餐式飯枱,清一色膏蟹﹑大頭蝦﹑蜆﹑咖哩雞配法包放題,一邊煮一邊食,現在再想起仍然十分回味。
Again, we need a Last Supper table for the crabs, big-head shrimp, clams, curry chicken and French baguette. It was an amazing meal and I would love to have it again.




  
親友們回港的航班是下午,而我會坐明天零晨的航班,所以待他們離開後,我還有半天自由活動時間。三嬸安排了她的朋友帶我去看水上木偶戲。
My relative, except me, headed back to Hong Kong in the late afternoon. I had half a day to wander around before my flight. Auntie Three asked her friend to bring me to the water puppet show. I love it!

朋友叫亞嫦,也是越南華僑。沒想到她駕著電單車來接我,這也意味著這個下午我會跟她在越南上演「天若有情」,能像越南人一樣坐電單車,我感到十分興奮,唯一擔心是怕有人借機搶我手袋,那我便完蛋!這幾天都在車內看著電單車絕塵而去,今天終於到我感受在路上奔馳的快感,我完全放心把性命交給她。她雙手捉著軚盤等待著,一轉綠燈,手腕毫不猶豫向下壓,車便如電兔前進,十分刺激。
Her friend named Sheung Sheung, a Vietnamese Chinese too. I didn’t expect she picked me up at the hotel with her motorbike. It means I can act Fast & Furious with her in Vietnam, what a superb experience. I was so excited except I was worried about my handbag will be snatched on the way. I only had a chance to look out from window the motorbikes on the road these day. Now I got a chance to sit on it and experience the speed. I totally felt safe to bet my life on Sheung Sheung’s motorbike. She had her hands on the handle bars. She was ready to go when the light turned green. When it was the time, she twisted her wrist without hesitation and the motorbike moved. It was really excited. 

水上木偶戲是越南的傳統藝術,有如北京的京劇﹑韓國的亂打show一樣有名。起源於河內,當時河內一帶經常水淹,農民漁民被迫停工,日子感到苦悶便拿了些木頭在水上玩著,漸漸演變成現在在劇院看到有故事性的表演,有不同的角色,例如農民漁民﹑老人家﹑小朋友﹑牛﹑龜﹑龍鳳等。有人說:來越南沒有看水上木偶戲等如沒有真正來過。
The water puppet show is a traditional arts in Vietnam. The popularity is like the Beijing Opera, Nanta in Korea. The origin of the water puppet show is from Hanoi. Hanoi suffered from flooding in the old time. It forced the farmers and fishermen to stop working. Having nothing to do in the day, they felt bored and started to play with the wood on the water. It then transformed to be the show we can watch in the theatre. The show contained several short stories and involved various roles like farmer and fishermen, elderly and kids, cattle, turtle, phoenix and dragon. I was told that “If you did not watch the water puppet show in Vietnam, you cannot say you visited Vietnam before.”


到達會場時已經有很多觀眾坐在前排,所以我們被安排到中排高位,但仍然可以清楚看到舞台。舞台兩邊分別坐著三位樂師,負責不同的中式樂器,例如彈古箏﹑敲擊﹑吹笛/簫﹑二胡﹑特別聲效和旁白,台中是個大水池,是木偶表演的地方,然後最後排有塊幕簾,是操控木偶者的後台,他們在表演期間全程浸在水中,要穿上防水衣及做好補暖準備,聽聞他們會喝魚露和以大量薑保暖。
The front rows were full when we arrived. We were arranged to take the higher row which are still fine to have clear look of the stage. The two sides of the stage already have three musicians sitting and get ready for the show. They responsible for the Chinese musical instruments like zither, percussion instruments, flute, erhu, special sound effect and narrative. In the middle of the stage is a big pond which is where the show takes place. At the back is the curtain, which is the back stage for the puppet performers. The performers have to stay in the water for the entire show. As a result, they have to keep themselves warm to have a better performance. I learnt that they will drink the fish sauce and rub the ginger to the body to keep warm. 


表演長50分鐘,以多個小故事組成,雖然聽不懂旁白,但看圖識字,不難理解。表演真的很精彩,絕無冷場,突然那木偶口裡噴煙,令我十分驚訝,怎麼能做到?然後在水中游動著的龍居然噴出煙花,不怕會燃燒木製的木偶嗎?!太神奇了!
The show lasts for 50 minutes with several different stories combined. I did not understand the narrative but a picture worth a thousand words. It was not hard to know what was happening. The show is bravo and without a second of dead air. I was surprised by two scenes, the puppet smoked. How could that happened. Then a dragon swam in the water with the firework from his mouth. Is it not danger and have a chance to burn the wooden puppet? Amazing!



十分慶幸沒有坐在前排,因為有一場戲是木偶在玩水,木偶師會故意向觀眾方向大力扭動木偶,然後水便會濺向觀眾,目的為製造氣氛。最後,一行五人的木偶師團隊出來謝幕,他們必定要合作無間,充滿默契,否則一方操縱木偶的長棍便會卡著對方的長棍,令木偶們打起架來。
Last but not least, I was glad that I did not sit in the front row because one scene was the puppets playing in the water. The performers intended to splash the water towards the audience to have a dynamic show. I was surprised to know the puppets were all controlled by five performers only. They should have a great cooperation with each other and know what the teammate doing. Otherwise, the show is not going to work and the long sticks would twisted with another one. 

我推介大家有機會也可以觀賞一次越南的水上木偶戲,不單在胡志明市,在河內也可以看到,門票只需港幣約60元。
I totally recommend this show for everyone. It held in Hanoi as well if you are not visiting Ho Chi Minh City. The ticket costs only HKD60.

No comments:

Post a Comment