由於不用工作的關係,時間多了,加上Moritz家添置了煮食爐,我閒時會到他家做造飯。不要妄想我的廚藝能跟我媽看齊,但簡單炒菜煮肉我還成,說不上很好吃,但總不算難吃吧!
Since I did not have to work which means I had more free time and Moritz finally had the cooking stove at home, I cooked at his place some nights. I don't expect my cooking ability is as good as my mom, but to fried some veggies or meat is doable for me. Although it may not be very tasty, it should not be hard to swallow.
Moritz在我家吃我媽煮的菜時,臉上總是掛著愉快的笑容,不停地吃,眼神充滿力量,味道攻陷味蕾。而他吃著我煮的菜時,總是給我一個微笑,然後默默地吃著不發一言,有時他離開飯桌,回來時多了一枝豉油。我疑惑著是否味道差或他對我煮的菜感到失望,這時他望著我,然後又再一個微笑繼續吃飯。
When Moritz had dinner at my place which my mom prepared, he always had a wonderful smile on his face. He kept eating and his eyes are full of power. The taste spread all over his mouth. On the other hand, when he had my dishes, he always gave me a smile and started eating silently. Sometimes, he left the table and came back with a bottle of soya sauce. I started wondering if the dishes were not tasty or he felt disappointed with my cooking. He looked at me at the same time, and smiled then continued finishing the meal.
有一次,我終於忍不住,問他:飯菜好吃嗎?他想也沒想便說:好味呀!我喜歡!然後我把一直以來的疑問告訴他,換來的是一個溫柔的微笑和一句:我覺得下班回家,有人準備好晚飯給自己,是很幸福的事。
One time, I asked him eventually "Is the meal tasty?" He replied me without a second thought "ho mei a (tasty). I like it. I told him my wonder which in my mind for a long time, the respond was a warm and gentle smile and he said "I felt it is luxury to be home and dinner is ready after work."
的確,有人給自己做飯等自己回家一起吃飯是多麼幸褔。當他在我家面對著我媽,冷不防我媽跟他說話,他要應對不要令她感到不快樂,有時的確未能完全放鬆。下班後應該很累,回家只想好好休息,細心品嚐著這幸褔的味道。
No doubt. Someone cook for you and wait for you to have meal together is really a luxury. When he was at my place and my mom was there, he has to be alert most of the time because my mom would talk to him unexpectedly. He did not want to be rude or upset my mom for no response. These all made him can't relax even after work. He should feel tired after work and what he wanted was rest at home and enjoyed the luxury meal with me.


No comments:
Post a Comment