Thursday, 9 April 2015

點滴14 Sharing 14: 反驚喜 Surprise or Prank

上星期幾天沒有見Moritz,突然有點掛念,剛巧他問晚上會否見面?
Last week, I have not seen Moritz for a few days and started missing him. Then he asked if we could meet that night?

腦海中閃過一個主意,假稱今晚要留在家不能外出,所以不可以相見。但其實我早就在他公司樓下等他下班給他一個驚喜,然後跟他吃晚飯。
An idea flashed in my mind. I pretended to be busy at night and cannot meet him. The truth was I will wait for him at his office downstairs to surprise him and have dinner together. 

一切都應該在掌握之中,一般他都不會留在公司太晚,所以約6時到達就一定不會白摸,到達後發短訊問他是否準備離開公司。他很快給我回覆,那回覆簡直是晴天霹靂,因為他不單止離開公司,而且已經回到家!!!!什麼?!是我遲了嗎?為什麼他會在家?
Everything were supposed to be under control. He normally won't stay late in the office so I could catch him downstairs around 6pm. I texted him when I arrived to see if he is leaving. He replied me immediately and what he said was an unexpected surprise for me. It was because he was not only left the office but also arrived home already!!! What?!?! Was I late? Why was he home at 6pm?


他說因為整天跟老闆開會,十分疲倦,所以提早下班。天啊!!為什麼他不告訴我?
He said he was exhausted after a whole day meeting with the boss, so he left earlier. OMG!!! Why didn't he say anything beforehand? 

我心裡滿是悶氣,不停回想剛剛發生的一切,越想越生氣,生氣自己不早點發短訊,生氣他不早點告訴我!他知道我不能給他驚喜而生氣,沒有逗回我歡喜之餘,更說他根本不知情,所以不應該生他的氣,這一句令我立刻氣上頭來。女朋友生氣時你覺得還可以跟他理性分析事情的誰對誰錯問題所在嗎?
I was full of anger and kept looping what was happened. The more I thought, the more I felt angry. I was angry at myself not texting him earlier and angry of him not telling me earlier. He knew I was mad because I cannot surprise him. He didn't not want to tease me or make me happy but told me I should not be angry at him because he didn't know anything. I felt extra mad after he said that. When your girlfriend is mad and throwing temper, do you think it is a solution to analyse who was right and who did it wrong or the main problem of the incident?

繼續自生悶氣,然後想到今天是4月1日,我那股悶氣全消,愚人反被愚,哈哈!
Of cos, I continued to be angry. Then I remembered today is 1st April, the Day of Prank. My madness was all gone and feeling stupid of what was happened. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment