第一次到歐洲是2010年,當時正值舉行世界杯,碰巧是荷蘭國家隊比賽。橙色是荷蘭的國色,所以看到許多瘋狂擁躉(註:球迷)頭戴橙色頭巾、型型式式的帽或浮誇羽毛頭冠,身穿同色系球衣在街上狂歡或在酒吧外聚集。只要全身是個橙,他們都當你是朋友自己人跟你打成一片。
The first time I visited Europe was year
2010 which was the year of World Cup. It was the Holland team for the game.
Bright Orange is the national color of Holland, so lots of crazy fans wore
orange headbands, creepy hats or extravagant feather crowns, matched with the
same tone sport shirt, cheered on the street or gathered up outside the pub. As
long as you became an orange, you were friend of them already.
![]() |
| 4年前在荷蘭 4 years ago in Holland (2010) |
第二次到歐洲是4年後2014年,又遇上了世界杯。世界杯維期一個月,這個月是我看過最多球賽的日子,決賽是德國對阿根廷,當時我已身在德國,街上大大小小的德國國旗在走動,因為德國人都把黑紅黃國旗披在身上,以支持遠在巴西的國家隊成功取得冠軍。
The second time I visited Europe was year
2014, 4 years later which was the year of the next World Cup. It lasted for a
month. That month was the month I watched the most matches in my life. The
finale was German vs Argentina. I was in Germany for the match. Various sizes
of German flag walked on the street because Germans placed the Black-Red-Yellow
flag over the body to show support on their national team far in Brazil. They
were ready to celebrate the championship.
身處德國,我、Mortiz和Mathias當然不會錯過這場賽事,我對足球的認識有限,純粹是感受現場氣氛,還有就是等待德國贏了決賽看看德國人的反應。上半場德國隊沒有進球,阿根廷隊入了一球烏龍球,那刻所有人都面有難色,心想德國會否因而屈居第二,但球証判那球無效,全場立刻歡呼。下半場雙方仍沒有入球,我看得都沒有心機,就在我快要睡著時,德.國.隊.入.球.了!真的嗎?終於都發生了,下半場時間所餘無幾,大家都為德國隊加油,阿根廷球員也開始緊張希望扭轉局勢,看著大鐘倒數5.4.3.2.1.0!!!
As I was in Germany, there was no excuse to
miss the finale. Moritz, Mathias and I went to the beer garden in the city for
the match. My knowledge on football is as little as the love for the world
towards North Korea president – Mr. Kim (except those live in North Korea). I
was looking forward mostly to the live atmosphere and waited for the reaction
after German Team won the finale. German team has no score in the first half
while Argentina team scored a shot which upset most of the audience. However, that
shot was as mistaken judged by the referee. The referee’s judgment won the
applause of the German. For the second half, no one scored and I started
feeling bored. Before I fell asleep, the score turned to 1-0 which German
scored a point finally. There was not much time left, everyone was looking for
the same goal. The stress was on Argentina team and it was all or nothing at
that moment. Counting down according to the clock – 5…4…3…2…1…!! TIMES UP!!!
德國隊成為了2014年世界杯冠軍!!!我還來不及反應,Moritz跟餐廳裡的支持者歡呼起來,又唱又跳為德國隊助興。事後教練分享德國隊能打敗其他國家成為皇者,背後其實有許多準備工夫,德國政府花費龐大為球員在巴西興建球場和宿舍,要求球員留在巴西一年實地進行訓練,為的是要他們完全適應當地氣溫濕度和環境,在開賽能發揮最好水準。成功並非一朝一夕,要經計劃和長時間訓練,相信自己定下的方向,努力不懈,才能有談得上成功的資格。
German Team became the official champion of
FIFA World Cup. I was not able to feedback, but Moritz and other audience in
the pub sang and danced right away. It was an honor to Deutschland. The coach
shared with the media that the success is not an overnight effort. A lot of
preparation, effort and energy were put in. The German Government invested to
build a stadium in Brazil to let the players have training all year round. It
helps them to adapt to the weather, humidity, temperature and environment in
Brazil so that their performance can be the best. Obviously, the success is a
tough process to reach. In order to qualify to reach the success, you have to
be patience, be prepared, be confidence and trust what yourself to be right.


No comments:
Post a Comment