在Moritz 老家留過三日兩夜,見過他父母,姐姐Anne和她男朋友Oli, 還有差不多整條村的居民,大家都知道Moritz 那年到香港認識了香港女生。
I stayed at Moritz's hometown for 3D2N, met his parents, sister Anne and her boyfriend Oli, and almost all the citizens living in the town. Everyone knew Moritz met a Hong Kong girl when he visited Hong Kong.
這兩天跟Dieter 和Annette相處,發覺他們不單親民還很有教養, 有其父母必有其子,所以教得Moritz那麼懂事。 一起用餐的時間就是他們跟Moritz聊天的時候, 因為Moritz 這幾年都離開老家住在大城市,見面小了, 他們都很珍惜相聚的時光,這也是讓我和他們彼此了解的機會。 還記得Annette在吃早餐時問我之後回香港有甚麼打算? 會甚麼時候搬到德國?還替我思量我在德國可以做甚麼工作? Moritz看我愣住便知道我根本沒有答案, 這事情現在去想也太快了,他便替我解釋然後帶過話題。
I spent lots of time with Dieter and Annette these two days. I found that they are not only nice but also very well-educated. In Chinese saying, "the kind of parents will have the kind of kids". That's why Moritz is such a polite and gentle person. The time having meal together was the time to chat with each other, they love talking to Moritz and knew more about him. Moritz left home to the big city for more than 4 years. They seldom see each other, it was one of the precious moment to catch up. It was also the opportunity for me to know more about them or for them to know more about me too. I still remember Annette asked what was my plan after back to Hong Kong? When will I move to Germany? She even thought about what job suit me in Germany. Moritz probably saw some question marks on my face and I did not have answers on those questions. He explained to his mom and switched the topic.
第二天煮午飯時發生了小插曲, Annette在後花園摘來自已種的薯仔用來焗, 我們把薯仔洗淨切好放在我從柜裡找到的玻璃盤中放進焗爐。 Annette和Moritz 從未見過這個器皿,不知道能否跟焗爐使用, 但大家最後也決定一試。結果玻璃盤在焗爐爆開, 有些玻璃碎還混入薯仔堆裡,最後要整盤棄掉。我十分自責, 是我找到玻璃盤和提議使用,結果浪費了自已種來的心血。 但Annette沒有生氣反倒安慰我說這不是一個人的決定, 剛才她也沒反對決定一試,不要自責。這令我巧滾動!
The next day,something happened when preparing lunch. Annette got some potatoes from her garden for lunch. We cleaned and chopped the potatoes and put them in a glass container I found in the drawer. Annette and Moritz said they never seen this container and wonder it could be used for baking. But we decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, the container was broken due to overheat and some of the debris mixed with the potatoes; we have to trash all the food. I felt so guilty because I was the one found and suggested using the glass container. And I wasted Annette's effort and time to grow the potatoes. However, Annette was not mad about that and comfort me it was not my fault. We made the decision together and I should not blamed myself.
Moritz跟我說他父母很喜歡我, 並希望我能出席每年一次的家庭聚會, 到時Annette的家族成員和其子女也會出席。 Moritz十分其待著每年這一次機會跟他的表兄弟姐妹見面, 令我也期待這一天的來臨。
Moritz told me his parents love me and hoped I could join the yearly family gathering. The family of Annette will join and Moritz looked forward to this yearly meeting with his cousins. He made me looking forward for the day to come too.
No comments:
Post a Comment