整個旅程以單車作結,入住的酒店可以免費租用單車,但限量兩輛,所以早上起來第一件事就是去登記領車!
The trip ended with cycling around the city on the last day. The hotel we stayed provided free bicycle rental service, however, only two bicycles are available. As a result, the first thing in the morning was to sign up for the only two bicycles.
單車不是甚麼特別前衛的款式,只是一輛簡簡單單媽媽代步型的單車,這樣更好,特別配合鹿兒島親切簡單的感覺。
The bicycle is not a fancy style or a cool one, but a simple grandma style. That is better and more suitable to ride in such a friendly city Kagoshima.
有半天時間可以騎著單車四處遊蕩,以單車代步的感覺簡直如虎添翼,日本四處都設有單車徑,四通八達,無障礙奔馳。
We had half a day to cycle around. I always feel good to ride the bicycle because walking could be tiring. Also, the biking paths in Japan are well established and it is very convenience without barriers to go as far as I want.
旅程後半部份大放天晴,騎了數小時已經曬黑了,穿著陪著我走遍世界的Adidas 輕便鞋,令身體出現了黑白分明的膚色。
I got tanned already in the second half of the trip because of the sunny days. After cycling for a few hours without putting on suncream, and I was wearing my travel shoes buddy - Adidas causal wear, my body and the feet have two various skin tone and the obvious three stripe print respectively.
如果沒有單車,只能用腳遊走城市,在炎熱天氣下,我相信我最終會放棄和陽光玩遊戲,只想呆在Cafe倒數時間。
If we cannot cycle but using our foot only to explore the city, I believed I would stay in the cafe to chill rather than spending the time under the sun. It was too hot to walk, to be honest.
最後經過市內一個神社,到裡面參觀。
Lastly we came across a shrine and had a visit.
看到有一個穿上傳統服飾的少女,鮮紅色和白色,令我想起卡通片美少女戰士的火野麗。
There is a girl wearing the traditional clothing in red and white which reminds me Rei Hino/ Sailor Mars in the cartoon Sailor-moon.
離開日本前到訪了老虎機場,簡直和外面兩個世界,強勁音樂蓋過我們的聲音,不同種類的彈珠機、老虎機,坐位舒適不用日曬雨淋。日本人假日必來報到,未開門已經在門外排隊。我們待了一會兒,離開後有如釋放耳朵,不用繼續受高分貝的音樂損害!
Before we left, we had a chance to check out the Pachinko Centre in Japan. They are a mini version of a casino with very loud music which I can't even hear what I was talking. Various types of slot machines are found and the seats are quite comfortable. It is a good shelter for heavy rain and sunny days. Elder Japanese used to come here every weekend. They would line up outside before it opens. We just stayed there for a short while and feeling so good to leave this place. I felt like my ears were released and not suffering from the extremely loud music which hurting my ears.









No comments:
Post a Comment