Wednesday, 13 April 2016

[歐洲 德國瑞典 Europe Germany & Sweden] Day 14

瑞典. 早晨. 下雪
Snowy Sweden Morning


我喜歡下雪,但不想見到由雪白染成泥黃最後黑卒卒的雪,不喜歡雪結成冰,變成濕滑的道路,走每一步都要小心翼翼,感覺很累。
I love snowing, but not happy to see the white snow turned into muddy yellow and ultimately in black or the snow became frozen ice on the road which is so slippery to walk or drive. To be extra careful of the step make me feel so exhausted. 





斯德哥爾摩有一座Vasa博物館很有名,遊覽斯德哥爾摩不得不參觀。這座博物館放著一艘16世紀建造的戰船,當時國王打造這艘船是為出戰波蘭和立陶宛,可惜船身上本部份的銅製大炮過重,加上海風一吹,船首航了1300米後便沉沒在斯德哥爾摩海中心。舊時打撈技術有限,知道沉船的位置也不能打撈出水,直至1961年技術成熟便整艘船成功重新跟大家見面,經清潔修建於1990年在博物館展出。
A well-known sunken battle ship Vasa sat in a museum in Stockholm. It is a must-do if you visit Stockholm. The Vasa Museum exhibits the ship build in 16th century. The king intended to build the battle ship to fight against Poland and Lithuania. Unfortunately the top of the ship was too heavy because of the bronze cannons. Addition to the wind, the ship sank after 1300 metres voyage in the ocean of Stockholm. The salvage technology at that time was not mature enough. As a result, the ship was laying on the sea bed for 333 years. Finally, the whole ship was salvaged in 1961. In 1990, it was exhibited in the museum after a massive cleaning and maintenance.  



船內發現小量珠寶戒子,相信是皇族所有,更有多具屍體,因長年被埋於深海中,被發現時保存良好,透過現今科技,成功模擬出死者的模樣。博物館更設有打撈物品的展覽廳,大部份都被銹包著。
Small amount of jewellery and accessories were found in the ship. It was believed that those are owned by the royal family. Lots of corpses were found. As the bodies were under the water for ages, they were well preserved when discovered. Through the modern technology, scientists recreated the faces of the victims. More cutlery, utensil and personal items were salvaged and show in the exhibition room in the museum. Most of them are covered with rust. 


我建議開始參觀前,先去影片室觀看有關於Vasa由沉沒﹑發現﹑打撈﹑保養維修到展覽的短片,才實地去觀嘗Vasa, 同時邊走邊聆聽由博物館提供的語音解說,會更加了解Vasa的歷史。有時間可預先到Vasa 官網下載語音解說,不然博物館提供免費wifi,亦可即場下載。
My suggestion is, firstly, to watch the short video covers the cause for the sunken incident, how it was discovered, the way to salvage the ship and the post-maintenance job in the video room of the museum before you start exploring the place. The video is a brief introduction to help you understand, have more idea of the whole story and what you will see. Another suggestion is to use the free audio guide provided by the museum. It provided you more details of the Vasa. The audio is on their website for download. I suggest to have it downloaded in advance, otherwise, there is free wifi provided in the museum which can be done onsite.

http://www.vasamuseet.se/en/visit/audioguide

逛完博物館便去吃午餐,在網上找到一間在Hötorgshallen Saluhall的Kajsas Fisk餐廳以魚湯聞名,許多遊客都會去光顧,更可免費添飲一次。
We headed to lunch after the museum. I came across on the internet that a restaurant called Kajsas Fisk is famous with fish soup. It is located in Hötorgshallen Saluhall. Lots of tourists visit there and the wonderful thing is the restaurant granted an extra refill of soup for free. 


到達後立即點了魚湯,廚師把混入香濃番茄的魚湯倒進碗內,濃湯夾著大塊的魚肉,最後加上一湯匙蛋黃醬和乾蝦,十分惹味。
I ordered the fish soup immediately once we settled down. Watching the chef pouring the fish soup with tomatoes into the bowl, adding the big chunk of fish in it making me hungry. Lastly, he added a spoon of mayonnaise and dried shrimp spice up the whole delicacy. 


Suki也在斯德哥爾摩,相約見面,暫時在斯德哥爾摩生活,生活過得很好,上課學瑞典文,在華人開設的壽司店做兼職,閒時到訪北歐各國旅遊,日子很快樂有趣。這也曾是我理想的生活,是久違的夢想。跟她只是短聚數小時,她便要上兼職,衝衝帶我們走訪舊城區便離開。
The time we visited Stockholm, we met Suki too. She was there for a short period to experience life. She enjoys her time with Sweden language course in the morning and working in a sushi place opened by Sweden-Chinese in the evening. When she has time off, she travelled to northern European countries. This is something I desired, something like my abandoned dream life. We spent a couple of hours together and she then has to head for the parttime after bringing us to the old town. 



舊城區永遠都是我最感興趣的旅遊景點之一,雖然兩旁的商舖都是售賣以遊客為主的紀念品,有的更是中國製造,擠滿國外遊客,但走在小街窄巷就是有另一番感受,有舊城區的獨特感,找間特式咖啡店坐下休息,把自己融入舊城區。
The old towns always get my attention when I am travelling although they are always the same structure. Two sides of the street are stuffed with shops selling tourists souvenirs which have high possibility to be made in China. It is not surprised to see the streets or shops are packed with tourists. However, it is a completely reverse impression when you walked into the lanes or alleys which reflected the uniqueness of the old town. We sat and rest in an extraordinary café to feel more of the old town. 


我愛到舊城區。舊城區與大城市的關係就是多走兩步又回到繁囂的城市,只需走過分界線便感受到不同的景象。
I love old town. The relationship between old town and modern city is they are next to each other. You crossed the boundary to be in another atmosphere. 

回程時發生了一件小插曲,我們坐地鐵差不多到尾站時,我看到車上的乘客都下車了,列車又久久未開動,我以為已經到站便立即下車,這時Moritz在我身後大叫還未到站,到我轉身想跳回車箱時,車門已經關閉,我呆站在原地目送他離開。
Something unexpected happened on our way back. We were almost arrived at our station. The passengers were off the train and the train did not close the door and leave. I thought that we were actually arrived so I went out of the train. At the same time, Moritz at my back yelling at me said it is not our station yet. When I turned around and intended to jump in back to the train, the door closed. Train left and I was standing in the same spot saying goodbye to Moritz.


晚上列車比較疏,每10分鐘一班,不懂路的情況下,只能等。月台只有小數兩三個當地人等車,外面黑漆漆只有住宅亮著燈,沒有甚麼我能做,這10分鐘過得很漫長。
The train does not run frequent at night. The next one is coming in 10 minutes. I do not know the way home which the only option is to wait. There were a few passengers on the platform and what I can see surrounded that station was darkness or some light from the residential. When there is nothing you could do, 10 minutes feels like ages.  

在超市買了些青口、一隻小龍蝦、菠菜麵、大黃果汁、米餅做晚餐。
We bought some seafood like mussels and baby lobster, spinach noodles, rhubarb juice and rice crackers to prepare dinner.   


小龍蝦沒有為我的味蕾帶來滿足感,而是海水的鹹味。肉質沒有太大的鮮味,而且需要太多時間去殼,換來不能滿足我的小塊肉。興幸我只買了一隻,不然整晚就只能努力地去殼。
Baby lobster tastes soso which is not surprising. It is full of salty from the sea water. The meat do not contain much taste and there are lots of effort taken for small part of meat. I am glad that I just got one, otherwise, I have to spend the whole night cracking shells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment