Wednesday, 6 April 2016

[歐洲 德國瑞典 Europe Germany & Sweden] Day 10

昨晚Florian在我睡前仍未回來,想必我們未能親身道別便離開,但他被我們吵醒了。完全看不出他只睡了幾小時,天生麗質的帥哥,不經修飾仍然見得人。寒喧一番總要告別,我相信我一定會再跟他見面!
I didn't meet Florian last night before I went to bed. While I was wondering if we have to leave without a goodbye, we woke him up. He didn't look like just have a couple of hours sleep, and indeed he still looks very nice. He borns to be a handsome guy and doesn't need any make up. After a while of chit chatting, it was time to say goodbye. I am pretty sure I will see him again. 


告別Florian, 去吃早餐。都說Petar十分喜歡Moritz, 因為他亦會來cafe跟他見面告別。
We headed to the breakfast place after leaving Florian. I have said that Petar likes Moritz so much because he came to say goodbye in the Cafe as well. 


在歐洲餐廳吃飯,大家都會預先訂位,早午晚三餐,絕小Walk-in和幾乎沒有人會在餐廳外等位排隊,和香港排隊文化很不同,有時香港人願意排2小時買一個蛋糕或一碗麵,歐洲人無法理解。其實排隊跟他們早半年在高級米芝蓮餐廳訂枱吃飯一樣,分別在於排隊可在更早享受,訂枱仍然要等,只是不用呆等,但一樣有Time Cost, 有可能更高。
It is a common  phenomenon to reserve a table when you eat out in Europe, no matter breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is rare to walk-in to the restaurant or waiting outside the restaurant for a table. In this case, Hong Kong has a totally different culture. Hong Kongers would not mind to spend 2 hours lining up for a piece of cake or a bowl of noodle which Europeans cannot understand. In my point of view, our way to line up is like their way to make a reservation at the 5 Star Michelin restaurant. The different is we could enjoy the food earlier via line up and they would have to wait for a longer period which both of us have time cost. They may even pay a higher cost if the booking is made in one year. 


我們沒有在Cafe訂枱吃早餐,每張枱由11am開始便有客人使用,所以我們要趕緊於11am前還枱及不能提供一個歐陸式早餐,只能吃蛋糕。
Speaking of us, we did not make a reservation at the Cafe for breakfast and the Cafe was fully booked started from 11am. We could have a table by then, however we are not allowed to have a fruitful breakfast but a piece of cake only. 


綠色是綠茶蛋糕,紅色的是大黃批(rhubarb /rhabarber crumble),無論是大黃/rhubarb/rhabarber我在香港都未有所聞,但在歐洲其實很常見。外型像西芹,葉是綠色,莖是棗紅色,味道很酸,檸檬的酸很清新,大黃的酸令我變酸梅,所以通常加糖做甜品。如果你有便秘,吃大黃吧!這是天然瀉藥,保證第二天必有所出。事後查看相關資料,原來中藥裡的大黃其實是同一樣東西,只是中醫會晒乾才入藥。我接受不到大黃太酸,但想不到在瑞典重遇大黃,我居然喜歡上。
The green one is the Matcha Cake while the red one is a Rhabarber Crumble. No matter in Chinese or English, I never heard of Rhubarb(Eng.)/ Rhabarber(German) in Hong Kong before. It is very common in Europe. Rhubarb looks like celery with green leaves and stalk in Marsala red. The taste is sour which is not like lemon fresh, but very sour giving a scrunch up face. People use it for dessert and making something sweet. Rhubarb helps constipation too. It is a natural laxative which make you having a busy toilet run the next day. I found that Rhubarb is used in Chinese medicine as well. The difference is Chinese will dry it before use. I was not able to handle the sourness of Rhubarb in Germany, but I fell in love with it in Sweden.


Petar還跟我們一起逛Mauerpark每逢星期日這裡都會有市集,之前來過柏林兩次都沒有機會看過,即管看看跟香港近年的市集有甚麼分別。
Petar was interested in hanging out with us in Mauerpark. It opened every Sunday. Even I have been to Berlin two times before, I never have a chance to visit the market. It would be interesting to check it out and see the difference between this and those become popular in Hong Kong.


首先當然柏林的大很多,熟食糖果雜貨家品消閒玩具都找到,擺攤檔的老中青都有,本地人外地人都來擺攤檔。有的雜貨攤,找到雅致杯碟﹑相機散件、懷舊傢俬和經典黑膠碟,像香港鴨寮街,只要你不介意物件舖滿塵或髒髒的,的確隨時執到寶。有不少賣首飾糖果的檔主都並非本地人,貨物未算很特別,但設合實際需要,最重要是要夠平,才受歡迎。
First and obviously, Mauerpark Market is much larger than anyone in Hong Kong. You can find all the open-air booths selling cooked food, candies, snack, grocery & gadgets, leisure items and toys. The owners are from ages of 15 to 70 and both local and non-local come for making business too. In the booths, you may find some decent utensils, components for the camera, antique furniture and classic gramophone records. Here is just like Ap Liu Street in Hong Kong. If you don’t mind the items may be dirty and dusty, you can always find some treasure here. Some of the booths with accessory and confectionery were owned by non-local which is not unique or fancy. However, their products are cheap and more applied to daily used which attracted lots of people. 


昨天在H&M買了一副太陽眼鏡,只需€1.5,當看到有攤檔賣太陽眼鏡,即管去湊熱鬧,但最平仍然要€4,感到自己執到寶。
I bought a sunglasses in H&M yesterday which costs €1.5. However, the sunglasses here cost €4 which is higher than mine. I was feeling glad to have it with me. 

接下來數小時,我們都在趕路,因為今晚坐郵輪到瑞典哥德堡,先從柏林到漢堡,然後到Kiel坐郵輪。適逢情人節,我們便在火車餐卡吃情人節大餐,紅桌圓波燈很浪漫吧!又令我想起<Before Sunrise>男女主角在火車上遇上然後一起去餐卡那一幕。
The next couple of hours we were on the road to the pier in Kiel for the cruise to Gothenburg, Sweden. We took the train from Berlin to Hamburg, then switch another train to Kiel for the cruise. It was the Valentine’s day and we had a big meal in the cafe on the train. The red table cloth and the globe lamp on the table make a romantic scene. It reminds me how Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy in “Before Sunrise” met and their conversation in the café on the train.



到達Kiel順利找到郵輪碼頭,可能只是我細小,但郵輪比想像中大,我好像是第一次坐郵輪,一直覺得坐郵輪應該是七老八十環遊世界要做的事情。
We were able to find the pier in Kiel, everything was going so well. It could be because I am tiny, I found the cruise is giant in front of me. It was my first time to be on board on the cruise, I always think taking the cruise would only happen when I am 70 or 80 to travel around the world.  


登船後立即閱讀逃走路線,被電影情節影響深遠,<Titanic>... <Rec 4>,不停聯想畫面,我沒有買保險,真的不想出事。
Once I was on board, I read through the emergency exit floor plan. I believed I was affected by the media and movie deeply, such as “Titanic”, “Rec 4”, about escaping the boat. I did not buy travel insurance and I really hope nothing goes wrong.

我期待著登船這天是因為想使用不同的娛樂設施,如游泳池﹑桑拿或賭場等,但看著平面圖,我只看到餐廳和紀念品店,我真的很失望。
I was looking forward for the date to get on the cruise because I would like to use the facilities like swimming pool, sauna or casino etc. However, I checked thorough the floor plan which has nowhere to indicate those dreaming facilities. I only found a few restaurants and bars plus a souvenir shop which really deeply desperate. 


只好早點睡,早上起來在甲板上吹吹風,看看風景…....
To sleep was the only thing I could do, to walk up to the deck and enjoy the sea breeze were the activities I look forward the next day…


No comments:

Post a Comment