Tuesday, 1 August 2017

[2016 斯里蘭卡 Sri Lanka] Hikkaduwa 浮潛 按摩 Snorkeling Massage

雖然cabana有大床,但整晚沒有睡好,因為實在太熱,加上整晚都有蚊在耳邊嗡嗡叫,大腿還被叮得紅腫,十分煩擾,所以我徹底檢查蚊帳,把破洞補好,把躲藏的蚊趕走,好讓我未來幾天可以好好休息。
Although the extra king size bed in the cabana is so big, I didn't sleep very well because of it was too hot to fall a sleep and also the mosquitoes was bugging me hard. They flew around next to my ear and kept biting me. It was so annoying. That's why I had a thorough check of the mosquito net to ensure all the holes are fixed. I have to ensure myself a nice stay for the rest of the days. 

Cabana在cafe提供早餐,咖啡、茶和男友媽媽親自做的斯國早餐,在樹屋吃過的Sambal。
Breakfast is provided from the Cabana. The mom of the owner prepares local breakfast to the guests every morning in the cafe. We had the Sambal. Last time we tried this was in the Treehouse. 





浮潛最好的時間是早上,氣溫適中,旅客不會太多,所以我們吃飽便立刻出發到Hikkaduwa 。我們租了單車代步,省時間之餘又可減少出汗,不再邊走邊有司機招生意,但仍然需要滿臉灰塵,吸盡廢氣。
The best time to do snorkeling is in the early morning. The temperature is suitable and not many people yet. So we head to Hikkaduwa after the breakfast. We chose to rent the bike instead of walking. It saved us time and also sweat less. Drivers will not ask us anymore if we need a ride. But to breath polluted air and kept the face out of dust are still unavoidable. 

租借浮潛用品LKR1000,我們多租一天也沒有額外收費,所以連續兩天都到海灘浮潛,可惜天公不造美,第一天水流較急,海水偏混濁,看不到珊瑚,只有魚群;第二天更下大雨,留在近岸易被焦石擦損,我不諳水性,怕到較深位置,所以最終失望而回。
The cost to rent the snorkel gear is LRK1000. The shop didn't charge us extra to rent for extra day. So we went two days in a roll to snorkel. However, we didn't have a good time as in Matara. The current was very fast on the first day and the water had low visibility. We cannot see coral but only fish. It rained heavily on the second day and had high chance to be hurt by the stone if I stayed at the shore. I was not good at swimming, so I didn't go too far from the shore to see the sea view.

下午去按摩,選了一家小店,看似是家庭式經營,兩人一起按摩,總共LRK3000,基本上所有按摩店都是這個價錢。
In the afternoon, we visited a small shop for massage. It looks like a family own shop. It costs LRK3000 in total and which is the standard price in town.

被帶入內堂,店員指示洗手間位置,然後便消失了,留下我們在只有三平方呎的洗手間一臉胡塗?眼前是一個座廁和一桶半個人身高的藍色膠桶,裏面載滿清水,旁邊有個水殼,應該是用來盛水沖身用。正當我思考著我的衣服應該放在那裡?為什麼沒有提供毛巾?Moritz踩上座廁邊,腳一跨,整個人滲入水桶,露出頭望著我說很舒服。天啊!他在做甚麼?有衛生常識嗎?我連番破口大罵,邊罵邊用被他沾污了的水沖身,他真的嚇我一跳!
The staff showed us to the bathroom and then disappeared. We were left in the tiny bathroom and did not know what to do next. A toilet and a half-body height plastic blue bucket filled with water were in front of us. I found a small bucket was laying around and I believed that is for getting water to wash oneself. When I started thinking where I should put my clothes and why didn't they give us towers. Moritz made a big step on the toilet rim and then put himself into the giant bucket. I looked at him and he looked at me with a enjoyable smile, telling me he feels so good. OMG!! What the hell is he doing? Does he know what hygiene is? I was so angry of what he did and at the same time, using those water to wash myself. He was unbelievable. 

回到按摩房,兩位技師已經整頓好床舖,隨時可以開始,沒有茶點果汁、沒有音樂、沒有香薰,沒有燭光,因隔音不好,只聽到大街的tuk tuk和巴士車聲,間中兩位技師談天的聲音。
Back to the massage room, the therapists were ready to start. There were no complimentary beverage, no music, no aromatherapy or candle light. The wall is not thick enough to block the noise and we heard clearly the noise of the car on the street and also the chit chat between the therapists.

技師雙手搽上帶強烈氣味的按摩油,不是花香,不是草香,由頭部開始,手指在頭皮上按壓,頭髮無奈地沾滿了按摩油,由於幾天沒有熱水沖涼洗頭,油油膩膩的感覺維持了幾天,差點不用加定型水頭髮都可以豎起。
The therapists placed the massage oil on my body. It smells very strong and intense - neither flower smell nor herbal smell. She used her finger to massage my head and hence my hair was full of the oily  massage oil. I didn't have hot shower for the next few days and the oily hair stayed with us too. It was almost in a level that my hair can stand alone without extra wax product. 

我就是嫌女技師不夠力度,說不上不舒服,但也談不上"伊之班",90分鐘就這樣過去了,換來就是一頭~頭~油。=皿= 相反,Moritz說他的男技師勁勁有力。我不會推薦這家小店,小店在大街旁綠色招牌,玻璃窗擺滿美容按摩用品。希望大家找到更好的可以通知我,相信我會再回到Hikkaduwa 和Matara 去探望海龜、Cabana 和 beach resort。

My female therapist was not strong enough. I cannot say it feels good or uncomfortable. After 90 minutes, what I got was OILY. For Moritz' therapist, he was good and very powerful. He likes him. I would not recommend this shop. It is located in the main road with a green sign and lots of beauty product at the windows. If by any chance, you see any good one. Please share with me because I believe I will return to Hikkaduwa and Matara to visit the sea turtle, cabana and the beach resort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment