Friday, 22 July 2016

[2016 北京 Beijing] 圓明園 x 頤和園 x 798 為人民服務 New/ Old Summer Palace & Serve to bring you happiness

故宮、長城、天壇、胡同這些代表著北京歷史的建築都分別去過,現在就只剩下圓明園和頤和園。不能錯過的都已經去了,這兩個地方我抱著輕鬆的心情遊玩,拋開過去幾天的緊張和壓力。
Forbidden City, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven and HuTong are part of the historical architectures in Beijing and we have been there already. The only two left are Old Summer Palace and Summer Palace. These are not the must-do in our itinerary. Let’s just visit them with a leisure and chill attitude. We were not that tense as before or afraid to have not enough time to check out the place.  

先來到圓明園,一個經歷兩次聯軍洗禮,中國軍隊節節敗退的地方,被英法及八國聯軍大 搶掠珍品,事後更被聯軍破壞得七零八落。不談歷史,這裡的景致十分恬靜,小橋流水,翠綠碧湖,廣闊草地,五光十色。
We first arrived at Old Summer Palace which was destroyed twice by the western. The Chinese military escaped back to the Palace. The British, French and the Allied Forces plundered the treasures and ruined and exploded the Palace afterward. Regardless the history, the scenery is very silent and peaceful with lakes, bridges, meadow, spacious spaces. 




園區只能以無限大來形容,絕對不會像故宮擁擠著強國人,奔走一百里都找不到其他遊人,是避世好地方。
The Palace is SUPER SUPER HUGE and surprisingly it was not filled with Chinese tourists like it was in Forbidden City. We can run as far as we could but still don’t bump into anyone.

一心想看看那被炸毀的遺址,但園區真的太大,失去了方向,麻林亂走,最終連興趣都失去了,只想朝出口離去。要離開都不是易事,正處於園中心,要走一段路才到出口。
I was aimed to have a look of the destroyed remain. However, I lost my orientation in this extra gigantic Palace and walked according to my instinct was not a good decision because I lost my interest with the more walk I did without seeing what I wanted to see. Finally I just wanted to head to the exit. We were at the centre of the Palace which took us another long walk as well.

剛好到達門口時來了一輛人力車,查詢了到地鐵站和頤和園的價錢,便請他送我們到頤和園。可能我對他查問了兩個地方,他被我攪胡塗,結果他送了我們到地鐵站。我告訴他其實我們要去頤和園,他說我們可以走15分鐘過去,或多給他錢把我們送過去。他很有禮貌,不像是在坑我竹竿,也沒硬說要坐他車,我們沒打算多付錢,決定走路去。謝過他轉身便離開,但他追上來說:「來吧,上車!為人民服務!免費!」世事真的太奇妙,你對人好,別人真的也會對你好!
When we arrived at the exit, a Ricksaw was there. After we asked for the price to the nearby metro station and the Summer Palace. We decided to go to the Summer Palace. However, he ended up took us to the metro station. I believed I confused him because I asked for the price of two locations. I told him we wanted to go to Summer Palace and he said we could walk there for 15 minutes or pay him extra to take us there. He was very polite and did not seem to plan to rip us off or forced us to get on his ride again. We did not pay him but nicely thank you for the offer. We turned around and left, he chased us from the back and said “Get on my car! I give you a ride for free! For the sake of your convenience!” It was really amazing that if you be nice to others, the others will do the same!




來到頤和園,遊人比圓明園多很多,長廊擠滿遊客和旅行團。亭台樓閣,繪畫著獨一無二的圖案,古人想像力和創意也很豐富,同時意志也很堅定,否則不能為皇宮別院或這裡完成這麼多不同圖案的藝術品。現在的我不懂欣賞這些歷史,也許待我50歲時,有機會重遊舊地,我會有別一番體會和理解。
The tourists in Summer Palace was way more than the Old one. The corridor was packed with tourists and tours. The pavilions and the horizontal wooden poles connected to the attic were drawn with the unique paintings and patterns. We should not underestimate the imagination and creativity of the ancient people. They are also ambitious to complete all the paintings everywhere in the Palace which all of them are not the same. To be honest, I did not have a great incentive to enjoy and appreciate the paintings yet. Perhaps when I turned to 50 and I have chance to come back, I will be inspired somehow.




離開頤和園,在地鐵站附近有條藝術大街,擺放著許多銅像,又是發揮創意的時候!
There is an Arts street near to the metro station. We found a lot of sculptures and statues which triggered my nerve of creativity.  





另一個來北京必遊的就是798藝術區,原址曾是北京華北電子工業園,現在改建及劃分大量單位,租給藝術家或創意品牌分享自己的作品,與志同道合交流天馬行空的概念。
Another worth to visit place in Beijing is 798 Art Zone. It was the former Beijing Electronic and Technology Industrial Estate. Now, it re-established and divided into different small units for the artists or creative brands as a platform to share their idea and unrealistic thoughts. 




來到這裡,明顯精神百倍,快樂指數爆燈!四處都能找到藝術品的踪影,以五顏六色的模型為主,亦有銅像,大大小小在街上的展示。
I felt so energetic to be here and felt super excited. We found weird, strange, interesting, creative arts easily on the streets. Most of the arts are in colours, plastic, bronze, different sizes. 








這裡面積相當大,但很有規劃,劃分為A至F多個區域,不怕找不到,至怕沒有足夠時間走遍每一個角落,錯過了有趣的藝術品。
The Zone occupied a huge space and very organized. It is clearly divided into zone A to F and the zones clearly located on the maps found every junction on the street. To not miss any arts in every corner, it is very important to reserve sufficient time for the visit.





園區有兩個地方我十分推薦,遇上黃昏時間,夕陽西下,圖片多了一份強烈的工業味道。說的就是已棄用的火車軌及廠房天台,經過長年日月的洗禮,物件上蓋上一層鏽色,特別顯得RAW!  
I highly recommended two locations in the Zone which should not be missed. When it is sunset, the whole zone is covered with golden sunshine. It gave a good moment to take pictures with heavy industrial feeling. The first one is the train rail which is abandoned and the other one is the rooftop of the factories. The objects became rusty after the long period of expose in the nature – sun, rain, wind.







今天最後的晚餐會到王府井掃街,吃蠍子﹑喝北京酸奶﹑吃爆肚。
Dinner was decided to be in WangFuJin for the street food like scorpion, Beijing yogurt and spicy tripe.






北京酸奶味道和一般內地超市買到的各品牌味道沒有大分別,只是打著旗號抬高售價,試一次就夠了。
The Beijing yogurt taste the same as those other brands found in supermarket. The price got ripped off just because the brand and the history. I would not try it again.



沒有特別吃甚麼,憑記憶也想不起甚麼特式小食,幸好相片給我喚來記憶。來回走過王府井大街,感覺就是人很多,比較商業化,所以輕輕來感受一下氣氛就好了。
We ended up not trying anything and I don’t recall any special dishes without the pictures. WangFuJin is always packed with tourist and became commercial. To be honest, it is good to just stroll or feel the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment