真的能坐免費車嗎?
Free Ride? Really?
的士司機解釋因為他買長城門票能獲得折扣,賺取佣金,所以我們以正價買門票,每張門票他可以獲得RMB 5。這麼一來我們沒有多付錢又能早一點到達,他也可以賺取一點錢,的確是雙贏。猶豫了一會,其他司機在旁遊說,說「其實我們都是大好人!」,所以我們便上車離開了。車程五分鐘都不用,把門票的錢交給司機,我曾經有想過他會否拿著錢逃走?
The taxi driver explained to us how does the free ride work. He said that he has discount to purchase the admission ticket so as to earn the commission. When we purchase the admission tickets at regular price, he can earn RMB 5 each as commission. In this case, we did not pay extra and able to arrive earlier, on the other side, he earned some money which are a Win-Win situation. While I was hesitating, the other drivers persuaded us by saying “We are actually a very nice people!”. I decided to get on his car. It took us less than 5 minutes to reach the gate. When I gave the driver the money to purchase the tickets, I was scared that he will take the money and escape.
拿到門票,司機還免費給我們一份彩色打印的金山嶺地圖,我真的小人之心度君子之腹。正式抵達長城之前,我們要由山腳向上爬,重重石級,雖然很辛苦,但望到原先遠在山頂的萬里長城續漸變大,我咬緊牙關繼續大步向上爬。加設了石級,其實由山腳到山頂都不用半小時,難以想像古時士兵要用多久,徒步爬上山,受過多小傷才能到攻頂。
He did not only give us the tickets, but also the colour-print map of JingShanLing. I felt so bad that I thought he is a dishonest person. Before we officially claimed we went to the Great Wall, we had to climb up a bit more from the bottom to the top via a long but well developed stone stair. It was hard, but it was so excited to see the Great Wall came closer and closer and larger and larger. I tried my best to walk as fast as I could. With the help of the stairs, it took less than half an hour to reach the top. It is hard to imagine how the soldiers climbed to the peak in the ancient time without the stairs. They should get hurt and in pain once they arrived.
終於登上長城,萬里晴空,能把山巒起伏的長城盡收眼底,一望無遺。
When we arrived at the Great Wall, we saw a very beautiful scene. The sky is so bright and cloudless. The mountain ranges are clearly viewed without any barrier.
很快眼前便出現了一堆頹垣敗瓦,長城兩邊沒有高牆,只有不夠10厘米高的石塊,多行一步立即掉下山,我腳掌不停出汗,不得不小心翼翼,膽戰心驚。
We also found the path quite destroyed as expected. Some parts do not have the high wall on the sides, but a less than 10cm high stone edge left. I feel like I will fall with one more step forward. My foot were sweating and I was fully concentrated on every single step I made.
遇上沒有石級的上落斜,加上路面十分平滑,只靠每隔一小段路加設的石壆來增加摩擦力,下坡時要特別小心。我便因為地面真的太平滑加上太斜,輕微滑倒了,一不小心真的有機會穿過城牆之間的缺口掉下山崖。
When the path is a downhill without stairs, I was extremely freaked out. Because the surface is very smooth and it has only a narrow bar as a speed bump every 4m, the friction is rather low. I slipped slightly because of the smooth surface and the slope. I was glad I did not go through the gaps in between the short walls and dropped down from the hill.
一步一步半滑半跌之下終於成功走過多個烽火台和亡命斜,回首一望覺得真的不枉此行。
Small steps made one big step. We realized we have done a tough walk, climb and crawl when we looked back. It was really worth it!
回到北京市已經是傍晚時分,我們決定先去前門大街,然後到附近的便宜坊吃北京填鴨,這間也是連鎖品牌,是全聚德以外的選擇。
It was in the evening when we got back to Beijing. We decided to check out the QianMen Main Street and then had Beijing Duck in BianYiFang (Lit mean: Cheap Shop) nearby. This is a chain and as an alternative than Quanjude.
前門大街是北京的步行街,開設了不同的國際品牌商店。大街比較有特色的就是兩旁有不同銅像模擬各種場景,遊人十分喜歡和他們拍照。另外,大街定時有小火車穿梭,讓遊客可坐車遊覽大街。
QianMen Main Street is a shopping street in Beijing which we could find a lot of international brands. Another specialties of the street is the statues located on both sides which comes with a scenario. They are so popular for the tourists for photo taking. Besides, a train runs regularly on the street to drive tourists along the street.





No comments:
Post a Comment