今次去歐洲除了到德國探Moritz 的父母,我最大最大最大的願望是看雪,亦驅使了去瑞典的念頭。我從來沒有看過雪,以往都是透過電視電影感受白雪紛飛,藉著冬天的機會一償心願,同時我都擔心我不適應歐洲冬天的氣溫,他們說日間單位數字,入夜更是零下幾度,嚇得我把衣櫃最厚最暖的衫褲塞進背囊。
The aim for this Europe trip was to visit the parents of Moritz, and also to experience S-N-O-W!!!! I have never seen snow in my life, those through TV or images are not counted. Since it is winter, I am really looking for it! The average temperature in day time is a single digit while it will be below zero at night. It scared me to stuff all my warm clothes in the backpack.
由香港出發到歐洲,先到斯德哥爾摩(11.5h) 轉機到法蘭克福(2h) ,由法蘭克福坐高速火車(1h) 到Stuttgart再轉普通火車到Rottweil(1.5h) , 最後最後最後由Moritz家人駕車回家!
The itinery is flight from Hong Kong to Stockholm (11.5h) then Stockholm to Frankfurt (2h), switch to ICE from Frankfurt to Stuttgart (1h) and regional train to Rottweil (1.5h). Lastly, his family will drive us home.
我們早上6時在香港出發,全程飛機都是日照時間,直至到達法蘭克福才入黑,感覺上仍然是同一天,但實際上已經在路上超過20小時,開始感到身體在投訴要休息,我更感到頭腦模糊,好像喝醉了快要倒下。
We left home at 6am (HKT) and fly toward the sun with daylight until arriving Frankfurt. It made me feel like having the same day on the road but it was already more than 20 hours. I felt a heavy head and my body was sore and complained for rest. I was soon to fall down.
但值得一提的是:
However, something got a credit
在接近中國北部﹑蒙古和進入俄羅斯境內,開始俯視群山連綿,更舖蓋著一層白雪,真的滿足了我的眼球,十分興奮,進入瑞典後更看到湖面結冰,好看過機上的電影。
When the flight was closed to Northern China, Mongolia and entering Russia border, we could overlook the range of mountains with a thick snow. It was a big contrast with the dark green nature. I was very excited. Wheh we entered Sweden, the lake was iced and frozen as well. These are worth to watch then the movie on the flight!
另外入夜後,鄉郊地方見到的星星真的好像進入了太空館,抬頭被星星包圍,西貢撘門頓時失色,城市人到鄉郊倒變成大鄉里。
At night in the suburb, the sky is full of stars like visiting the space museum. I looked up to the sky and was surrounded by a blanket made with twinkle stars. It is way gorgeous than those in Sai Kung or Tap Mum.
最後,再次踏足歐洲,來到Moritz的家鄉感到很不真實,更有點難以置信。
Coming to Europe and visit Moritz's family again is quite unreal to me and unbelievable
No comments:
Post a Comment