59年來最冷的星期日,睜開眼第一時間打開天文台App,顯示只有3度,新界屯門再低幾度,說好的6度呢?我「哈!哈!」兩聲,好像大叫後就不會感到寒冷,然後立即彈起,而事實上整間屋即使門窗己鎖上,還是充滿著寒冷的空氣,冷入心霏,我完全感覺不到自己的腳趾尾。
The coldest Sunday ever in 59 years!! The first thing I did when I awoke that morning was checking out the weather via HK Observatory App. It was 3°C while a few degrees lower in Tuen Mun, New Territories. They forecasted it would be min. 6°C. Anyways, I shouted out loud "Ha! Ha! " and in this way it seems not feeling cold. I got up right after the shout,
but the room is full of cold air and froze my body once I was out from the blanket. It was so cold that I can hardly feel my feet.
坐在椅子上,屁股一陣涼意;站著,地板像結了冰一樣,寒氣立即由腳底直迫全身,真正是坐立不安,完全集中不到精神安靜下來。終於午飯過後決定置一個電暖爐,即使寒流幾天後便過,當下仍然有迫切的需要!無懼外面風大雨大,冷風不留情的迎面而吹,但意想不到的是,抵不住冷的不只我一人,全香港的市民都鋒湧到各大電器家電舖瘋搶暖爐。一走進電器店,基本上潮著最多人群的角落走去,就是暖爐所在。可惜我們走了數間大型電器店,暖爐都沒有現貨,令我不得不緊張起來。最後決定再多走一間,真的皇天不負有心人,找到一部功能相近價錢更便宜的選擇,二話不說付錢。
Sitting on the chair is really a pain because it is so icy cold, while standing is another pain because the ground froze my feet immediately. I cannot focus on tasks nor calm down. We finally decided to get a heater to make ourselves warmer. Although the cold will be gone in a couple of days, it is critical to get one RIGHT NOW. The strong and chilled wind or the drizzle are not the most terrific issue. It is unexpected that people in Hong Kong were rushing to the store to get heaters as well. When we entered the store, we can tell where is the heater section by heading to the crowd. People were crazily getting all the heaters, thats why we hardly found any branch having stock. Leaving with anxious, we decided to check out one more store and we are always the lucky one. We found it!! It has similar function and slightly cheaper. Without hesitation, we grabbed one and paid immediately.
帶著滿足的心情回程,想著也許可以買些暖包,外出時可以用。先蹺過數個躺在地上的行李箱和放在四周的奶粉和藥油,走到店內,惜日一二角的暖包貨架,無人問津,今日被消失了,我連一包都找不到。我衝向售貨員查詢,她們已經被一班自由行弄得頭昏腦脹,向我簡單回答:「無貨啦!」便繼續臉向自由行大豪客展示虛偽的笑容,解說產品好處。
This time we left with satisfaction on our hand and happiness in our heart. It was also a good idea to get some heat pads which will be useful outdoor. Before getting in the shop, I needed to walk pass the empty suitcases and the mountain of infant formular powders or the chinese medicine on the ground. However, I did not find a single pack of the heat pad which previously was neglect at the corner. I rushed to the staff and asked where they are. The wonderful Chinese tourists overwhelmed the staff and she faced to me simply replied "Out of stock. ". Then she continued serving the Parvenu Chinese tourist and explaining them the benefit of the products with a job-required superficial smile.
回到家急不及待,拆箱組件﹑開啟電源﹑溫度調到最高,當然不會立即全屋變暖,但輕輕感受到暖風,已經不會坐立不安,冷得跳舞,可以安靜下來,稱得上是溫暖的家。
Once arrived home, we can't wait to open the box, assemble the parts, turn on the power, set at the highest temperature to try out the heater. It is impossible to warm up the whole apartment right away, but feeling the hot air is good enough to make me calm down and feeling happy. Heater is necessary for a warm and an abnormal freezing winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment