Thursday, 24 December 2015

點滴31 Sharing 31: 倒數月歷 Advent Calendar

12月頭,收到一樣叫Advent Calendar的東西,從來未接觸過,不知甚麼葫蘆賣甚麼藥。每個Advent Calendar 包含24份小禮物,可以是糖果,零食或任何你想送的物件,由12月1日起每天拆開1份,直至24號,目的是倒數平安夜的來臨。聽說歐洲很普遍,給小朋友帶來歡樂及聖誕的期待。
In the beginning of December,  I received something called Advent Calendar. To be honest,  I never heard of it.  Every Advent Calendar contains 24 items.  It could be candies,  snacks or whatever you want to gift.  You open one each starting from 1 Dec until 24 Dec.  It aimed to count down to Christmas.  It is a common idea in Europe.  Parents get this to the kids,  so they will look forward to the coming of Christmas and also bringing the joy.

我望著一包二包大小不一
的小禮物,有的捲成紙條,有的整本筆記簿大小,有的會發出撞擊聲,真的猜不到是甚麼。
The items are wrapped in paper with same pattern but in different shapes.  Some are in rolled,  some are as large as a notebook,  some are making the clanging sound.  I have no clues what are they.

拆開第一份禮物,是三塊塑膠,第二天,仍然是三塊塑膠,明顯是砌圖,而且是3D版,極具挑戰性。日子一天一天過去,累積了後多塑膠塊。
On the first day,  I opened the first one.  There are three plastic debris.  The next day,  still three plastic debris,  orange and transparent.  Obviously,  they are puzzle, a 3D one,  which is challenging.  As the times past,  I have so many pieces now.


只要根據指示,不會太困難,開始可以砌到一些外型,勉強看到有五官,起初覺得是一隻鴨…...
As long as following the instruction,  it is not difficult to assemble it.  And I started getting some clues and barely seeing some hits as a duck.


但最後合體後…居然是一隻熊bear bear!!! 太可愛啦!雙手打開,呆呆坐下,跟Skype的抱抱熊很像!
But after I assemble all the pieces,  i found a bear in front of me!! It opened wide the arms,  so cute.  Its like giving you the hug,  as the hugging bear on Skype!


除了一堆塑膠,還有一些零食,更有無限期的兌換券,可換按摩一次﹑Bedtime story一個﹑至愛Kisses Cupcake和電影戲票 :)
Except the load of plastics,  I have some snacks,  some vouchers without validation like a massage,  a Bedtime story,  my favour Kisses Cupcake and a movie ticket.


真的是聖誕快樂啦!
Really Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment