這兩個平凡的香蕉蛋糕背後有難以置信的誕生。
There two simple banana cakes have an unbelievable stories.
上:美洲版香蕉蛋糕,美國的朋友深夜烘培
Above: America Version, baked by a friend at night in USA
下:亞洲版香蕉蛋糕,早上新鮮出爐
Bottom: Asia Version, freshly baked in the morning
Bottom: Asia Version, freshly baked in the morning
公司同事得知我喜歡香蕉蛋糕,特意分享她的食譜,還說材料簡單,製作方便。雖然只是網上食譜,但她說是她試過效果最好的,所以週末特意一試。
When a colleague of mine knew that I love banana cake, she shared the recipe with me. She added that the ingredient are simple and very easy to make. Although it is a recipe from the internet, she never failed to make a good one. So I decided to give it a try in the weekend.
剛好完成便收到美國朋友傳來的照片,是一個香蕉蛋糕,有這麼巧嗎?他說星期五晚留在家有點無聊,所以便在網上找個簡單食譜做個蛋糕打發時間。再詳談之下,我們不單同時間在做蛋糕,還是用同一個食譜…真的太巧合啦!我嘗試在網上搜尋這個食譜,但不在熱門搜尋之列,朋友居然在眾多泛濫的香蕉蛋糕食譜,選中同一個,很難以置信!
Just when I finished baking, I received an image sent from a friend in USA. It is a banana cake. What a coincidence!! He said he felt bored to be home on Friday night, that’s why he looked for a simple and easy recipe to bake a cake in order to kill time. We found that we were baking the cake at the S-A-M-E time, and also using the S-A-M-E recipe….this is more than just coincidence to me! I tried to search the recipe online, however, it is not on the top search. My friend could choose the S-A-M-E one among the overflowing banana cake recipe. UNBELIEVABLE!!
在沒有知匯下,同一時間不同地方相同動作,這叫我聯想到『星際啓示錄』﹑『平行時空』﹑『腦電波』﹑『心靈感應』的科幻詞彙。如果他沒有告訴我他做了蛋糕,沒有同時間或選擇另一個食譜,事情是毫不特別,但事情真的發生了,真的令我覺得很不可思義!
Without advance communication, we were doing the same task at the S-A-M-E time but different time zone and location, it reminds me “Intersteller”, “Paralleled Universe”, “Brain Wave” and “Telepathy”, all these scientific glossaries. If he did not tell me he baked a cake, nor not at the same time or using another recipe, it would just be a quotidian thing. However, IT HAPPENED!!! This is the truth. It is really amazing and incredible to me.
我相信我們之間已經連接了,也許一天我們會在美國的某咖啡店遇上,奇怪的是我前一刻是身在中環的咖啡店,剛由洗手間出來 ,那就是瞬間轉移的時代!
I believed this incident made us connected and perhaps one day….. We would pump into each other in the coffee shop in USA while the fact that the previous second I was still in one in Central, HK and just stepped out from the toilet. That would be the new age of Teleport!

No comments:
Post a Comment